Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say though her outfits this Milan fashion week are a major step up from any other show she has done 😂 especially after watching that video of her last outfits for fashion week teetka has come a long way and of course her raspy has a major role in this change 😅 kind of like how Kim upgraded after she got with Kanye styling her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is up with the hairstyles in this vlog? Did she really need to hire someone to do three braids, every style looked so bad and messy.. It was like 2014. Honestly it was a fun watch, you can always count on tetka to make you cringe with the interviews. If someone has the screenshot of her brushing her teeth while other people are putting clothes on her and doing her hair, she looked like she was in a retirement home, so funny

Reactions: 5
her agency is based in Milan and you can tell since she looks like she actually gets to pick some of the outfits as opposed to her cleavage style in New York and London that no fashionista (other than leonie) would go for

Reactions: 11
her agency is based in Milan and you can tell since she looks like she actually gets to pick some of the outfits as opposed to her cleavage style in New York and London that no fashionista (other than leonie) would go for
Tamara’s tiktoks pops up every now and then on my account and i find her accent quite fake… She tries quite hard i feel

I love that she was like, “ I don’t want to wear Dolce and Gabbana, since they are racists” but she attended their fashion show!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The outfits were mid, the hair was horrible. Like really horrible. It's also so obvious when she went to a fitting and got a look from the designer and when the opened her own wardrobe for her special kind of 'quite luxury' look. However, once again it's impressive that all she does in her vlogs is talk about literally nothing. She goes to so many shows and isn't capable of saying anything about the designs she just saw. Like new designer at Gucci. No words about his debut. Is her content really just for brain-dead consumers (and us hate-watchers)?

Last but not least, laughing because of Caro who apparently gave up on her greasy hair a long time ago (I feel her a bit, nothing ever helps) and just wears a tight bun or a wet hair look 24/7.

Reactions: 7
Caro hosted a Chanel dinner at Karl Lagerfeld’s office. Raspy hosted an off white dinner. What is Tetka hosting again? She is eating spaghetti in lingerie for a brand that she called racists AFTER they stopped inviting her on trips. I guess if D&G are good enough for the Kardashians…

Reactions: 9
IMG_1317.jpeg

i think Tam & Caro will fall out soon. Maybe Caro is just tolerating Tam who keeps featuring her in vlogs and stories but in Caro’s feed & stories, she never shows Tam much at all.
I dont see how much they have in common.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Obviously, Caro can't stand Tamara. How can't she understand it, their interactions are so weird and embarrassing for her. 🤨 Not everybody is happy to be in her vlogs, but she puts the microphone in their faces and asks boring questions. She needs to include the people who really want to participate in her vlogs, not randomly forcing strangers into shallow conversations.
The hair was a tragedy, so boring: half up, half down, braids, pony tail. She often brags about her hair dresser, but the whole hair is so damaged and burnt. The highlights look orange. She has to cut at least 30 cm of the hair to look healthy and alive.
I expected something wow for off white, but she was like a grandma in this blue outfit, and nothing from the famous dinner. It seems that Filippo really likes Mia Khalifa, he often posts pics of her 😄

What is she trying to do here. Is this supposed to be a seductive pose. 🤭😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Talking about women of the night, I tought that she was way to touchy feely with Caro. Could be drug related, makes everybody touchy feely, could be a possible threesome thing. Poly relations are all the rage right now. Tamara loves being trendy.

Did you see her prada skincare- makeup ad? I am really hoping that someone from Prada will ask her to take that down, because no offence, but she really looks bad and rough (before and after applying). I mean if that skincare - makeup makes you look that bad- who really wants to buy it?

• Haha
Agreed, I just saw it and I felt like she never looked as bad. Maybe it was recorded by the brand and hence no filtering or photoshopping was used…she also looks so manly, whatever she did to her face isn’t looking good AT ALL

Reactions: 4
Tam has not been invited to the SS Dior Show … must sting her so much. She is still more of the Dior Beauty list.
All her so called friends and clique are there at the Jardin Tulleries and posting like crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.