Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1502.jpeg

random brand ad??? she is hardworking lol claps
why dkny ad in paris? 😂😂😂😂😂
Most importantly tho, can Tam * pronounce * this brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t still not pronounce Hermes properly though no matter how many bags she gets

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabrielle Caunesil did the same ad only she made it look a lot more organic… and then she went to the Hermes show. Did anyone see Tetka there? Xenia and Caro sat together.

Reactions: 4
Gabrielle Caunesil did the same ad only she made it look a lot more organic… and then she went to the Hermes show. Did anyone see Tetka there? Xenia and Caro sat together.
And then she threw that hideous goth Dorito down the stairs and it was never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_1531.jpeg

The jeans does nothing for her lack of 🍑

Waiting to see if she posts from hermes and valentino…this PFW has been very lacking for her.
---
IMG_1532.jpeg

Ok she is at Hermes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding both AP videos - TK - stands for "a moron"

soooo shooooo cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2484529

Her hair is giving me 💩💩💩vibes
I came for the same 💩 💩 . Two giant poos on the head, and this is the person who is mocking other people for their pronunciation. I can only imagine how her "industry" friends talk bihind her back 😀 She has spoken that she has a therapist to deal with people's insecurities, but easily she is trashing others. Although I think it's just a made up story it shows a very bad taste! 🤔

Edit
Oh, again the cheapest from the menu: one pizza for two. Can they be cheaper?🤭 Next time just order UNE BAGUETTE 😋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I hadn’t gotten down to your comment yet and only saw the photo. Poop was the first thing I saw.
---
Separately did Tamara move to Milan when she moved in with Raspy or was she already there?
She moved there with him. She lived outside Brighton in the UK in her sister’s attic room for years. She then moved to Paris (into an Air BnB) at the beginning of covid after starting to date him because he was working in Paris, they then got an apartment there together for a bit. I think it was a year or two later that they moved to an apartment in Milan that resembled student accommodation, before moving into the apartment they’re in now that she alluded they are renting from somebody they know. I’m guessing she has a terrible credit rating, income consistency and possible debt, because she’s clearly struggled to find decent accommodation over the years. Caro has her own place, Xenia has multiple places (New York, Paris, Germany etc), Victoria has a house in the countryside and a city apartament, Amelia has owned houses in London, Josie owns 4 houses (London, Cotswolds etc), Leonie owns a place in London and her home country. Yet Tamara can just about manage to RENT a tiny apartment decked out with Ikea furniture 😬.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.