Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like filler migration… even if she’s allegedly stopped getting it in her lips, years of filler will migrate and remain in the face for a very long time. I know someone who got filler 4 years ago and it’s still in their lips. It’s hard to get rid of!
---
I will say though her outfits this Milan fashion week are a major step up from any other show she has done 😂 especially after watching that video of her last outfits for fashion week teetka has come a long way and of course her raspy has a major role in this change 😅 kind of like how Kim upgraded after she got with Kanye styling her 🤣
I have to agree. Much to everyone’s dismay (here at least), outfits are looking decent lately. Fil has definitely upgraded her fashion game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like filler migration… even if she’s allegedly stopped getting it in her lips, years of filler will migrate and remain in the face for a very long time. I know someone who got filler 4 years ago and it’s still in their lips. It’s hard to get rid of!
---

I have to agree. Much to everyone’s dismay (here at least), outfits are looking decent lately. Fil has definitely upgraded her fashion game.
It can be easily dissolved just with one injection

Unfortunately this is not true. It’s become more well known that dissolving solutions aren’t 100% effective (nor are solutions effective on scar tissue that forms as a result of repeated filler injections) AND even though many fillers were supposed to have a shelf life, they are persisting well beyond that. I actually feel badly for some folks who were told about the temporary nature of filler only to know now that the biology and chemistry are very different in reality.

Reactions: 8
Tam is not at YSL this season? She has been hauling them in vain! Awww.
She was invited once last season (where she wore the huge black leather coat and gloves?) and it’s a one hit wonder?

• Wow
  • Haha
Unfortunately it cannot ‘easily’ be dissolved. Cosmetic doctors should not be listened to, PSA. They just want you to come in every 3-6 months to get money in their pockets. Dissolving your filler may dissolve some of the filler, perhaps if it’s fresh, but it won’t do much to the filler that has migrated OR filler that has been in the face for a very long time. We are talking years of filler. Even the body cannot break it down that easily. If Tamara really stopped getting filler back a few years ago when the documented it, that migrated filler around her mouth is something that will only naturally break down over time. She did get it dissolved in that video because they were targeting filler in the lips only. Trying to dissolve filler in other areas (such as under her lips) is actually quite dangerous. There have been many horror stories of people’s faces losing extreme volume, their skin severely sagging, after getting this filler dissolution done.
---
Unfortunately it cannot be easily dissolved with one injection- years of filler built up in the face over time cannot just be removed because trying to remove migrated filler is very dangerous. The solution used to dissolve can cause severe volume loss (there are many horror stories regarding filler dissolution, a quick google search will show you), so you don’t want to be just injecting it anywhere.

She was probably getting lip filler done quite regularly, as these cosmetic doctors like to get clients back in every 3-6 months because they want money in their pockets and love to abuse people’s insecurities. Filler can last for years and years, it will migrate and make your face look puffy and end up in areas where it shouldn’t, ie under her lip.
---
Unfortunately it cannot ‘easily’ be dissolved. Cosmetic doctors should not be listened to, PSA. They just want you to come in every 3-6 months to get money in their pockets. Dissolving your filler may dissolve some of the filler, perhaps if it’s fresh, but it won’t do much to the filler that has migrated OR filler that has been in the face for a very long time. We are talking years of filler. Even the body cannot break it down that easily. If Tamara really stopped getting filler back a few years ago when the documented it, that migrated filler around her mouth is something that will only naturally break down over time. She did get it dissolved in that video because they were targeting filler in the lips only. Trying to dissolve filler in other areas (such as under her lips) is actually quite dangerous. There have been many horror stories of people’s faces losing extreme volume, their skin severely sagging, after getting this filler dissolution done.
---

Unfortunately it cannot be easily dissolved with one injection- years of filler built up in the face over time cannot just be removed because trying to remove migrated filler is very dangerous. The solution used to dissolve can cause severe volume loss (there are many horror stories regarding filler dissolution, a quick google search will show you), so you don’t want to be just injecting it anywhere.

She was probably getting lip filler done quite regularly, as these cosmetic doctors like to get clients back in every 3-6 months because they want money in their pockets and love to abuse people’s insecurities. Filler can last for years and years, it will migrate and make your face look puffy and end up in areas where it shouldn’t, ie under her lip.
Oh shoot I’m sorry for the double message here! I thought the first one didn’t go through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is Tami at Paris Fashion week? She's been very quiet lately, no stories, no posts, only Chaumet, hmm....🤔

Reactions: 3
IMG_1383.jpeg

Caro’s friend is NOT tamara 😂😂😂
---
Is Tami at Paris Fashion week? She's been very quiet lately, no stories, no posts, only Chaumet, hmm....🤔
is she not invited? The few shows that she usually goes to are all over… if she is ill or smth she wld always post some story explaining how sorry she is to miss it etc
---
IMG_1385.jpeg

She is morphing into the image of Filipo without the facial hair (yet?) lol
She has (finally) posted attending Givenchy her first show and a couple of presentations. No doubt in her vlog she might say smth like she wants to be more selective or watever but come on, no YSL this season is a blow to her…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
I taught they dissolve over time . Actually in a few months. I believed tetka tried to fix her lips with more fillers …I mean who knows ,
she is so dishonest , she told someone on YouTube story how she has that bump since childhood which was so absurd. We all saw her pictures and videos from 10+ years ago. I don’t trust her at all. She filmed that video when was an huge trend to remove fillers and her lips were getting bigger and bigger right after . To me this is how face without fillers should look like.
Unfortunately this is not true. It’s become more well known that dissolving solutions aren’t 100% effective (nor are solutions effective on scar tissue that forms as a result of repeated filler injections) AND even though many fillers were supposed to have a shelf life, they are persisting well beyond that. I actually feel badly for some folks who were told about the temporary nature of filler only to know now that the biology and chemistry are very different in reality.
I thought they dissolve over time . Actually in a few months. I believed tetka tried to fix her lips with more fillers …I mean who knows ,
she is so dishonest , she told someone on YouTube how she has that bump since childhood which was so absurd. We all saw her pictures and videos from 10+ years ago. I don’t trust her at all. She filmed that video when was a huge trend to remove fillers and her lips were getting bigger and bigger right after . To me this is how face after fillers should look like.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I thought the same? No Dior, no Acne, no YSL, not even the YSL fragrance event? Only some LV, which is next week and Jimmy Choo event? You're not going to tell me those are the PFW ''selected highlights''

She can’t be serious

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“I can only pronounce brands that I really love”
Tetka doesn’t love tinking CONFIRMED

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I can only pronounce brands that I really love”
Tetka doesn’t love tinking CONFIRMED
The fact that it is a sponsored video and audemars piguet provided her at the very least access to that ref which she could not obtain herself and certainly regular customers can no longer obtain adds insult to injury here. What a spectacular idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL she got trolled in comments! Love it.. she asked for it in this video. People saying she is showing her true colours
She clapped back in the comments and is blocking everyone. Interestingly AP seems to be making a campaign of this concept based on their recent sponsored content with Kevin Hart. Vomit inducing marketing strategy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.