Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really the Balkan stereotype personified! No matter how much she tries to, her desperation for logos and validation really seals the deal for her.

Reactions: 17
Is it like illusion of models being rich when in reality many of them are not being paid? All the glamour, shots, yet no (huge) money.
80% off is crazy. It's making almost the majority of items affordable especially if you like re-wearing clothes. (I've been seen 100 times in one item for sure)! How long people like you and Filippo have this privileges?
Filippo chose Tamara so his character is not so artsy after all. Chose to participate in vlogs as well. Liked this vanity ok.
Having said that I wonder if Tamara had a chance for the true money like Bezos but on a smaller scale. True millionaires with money located in several places and several homes.
You definitely don't have a good opinion on influencers and neither do I.
---

Yes. Integrity is important. That's probably almost the whole industry. As for the interview he makes it real. It doesn't come across well but I'm not sure if we should overthink every single world he said.
MK for me was the only bag many people could afford but had so many dupes like LV but LV was more expensive. Why the comeback? No idea.
Btw, I lurked on IG and Tamara shows the cleavage a lot. When I watched YouTube videos I was under the impression she had classy vibes but I see cut out Magda Butrym's tacky rose outfits, several "boobs" outfit so totally different vibe and type of woman. Quiet luxury, what?
Exactly, only the most famous models make money, the rest live paycheck to paycheck and are lucky to even receive their paycheck on time.
The privilege lasts as long as you keep the connection with the sale associates, even if they change jobs, the majority of the time the new job is within the fashion industry just for another brand. Yes, i rewear all my clothes a lot. I used to buy way more before, especially during my time of working in Paris, the judgment in the fashion industry there is real and brutal. Yes 80% off is crazy, designer items I buy don’t cost me more than €300.

Hence, things are never like they look. What we all should know by now is that social media is just an illusion, everyone is pretending to be something they are not.

@spicymargarita Sure, why not? 😁

@BrookeDavis I didn’t say he bought her all her Hermès bags. I said he gifted her Hermès bags, as she has already mentioned on her vlogs. I said he gifted her more than just YSL sandals like you said.

He is saying it could’ve been a one night stand. He is not saying i was looking just for a one night stand and that’s it. And i don’t see a problem with that. When you are getting to know someone and having sex for the first time, it can be a one night stand. For instance if you see, that you are not compatible in bed then it could’ve been a one night stand. Things are being taken out of context in my opinion. Thank you for posting the videos, I appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Imsunshine that is exactly why I stopped buying designer stuff. First of all, they are so overpriced. If they could sell 80% off and Im sure they still make a profit, can you imagine how much we pay just for the labels. Second of all, I've had issues with their quality, even I had to exchange one item after one week and Im talking about the top brands. Then I see some of the top brands in the outlets looking like thrown away stuff, but still cost thousands. 😑 Now I enjoy items that are top quality, but without any labels and logos and don't cost thousands. This is for me quite luxury, not Loro Piana 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Exactly, only the most famous models make money, the rest live paycheck to paycheck and are lucky to even receive their paycheck on time.
The privilege lasts as long as you keep the connection with the sale associates, even if they change jobs, the majority of the time the new job is within the fashion industry just for another brand. Yes, i rewear all my clothes a lot. I used to buy way more before, especially during my time of working in Paris, the judgment in the fashion industry there is real and brutal. Yes 80% off is crazy, designer items I buy don’t cost me more than €300.

Hence, things are never like they look. What we all should know by now is that social media is just an illusion, everyone is pretending to be something they are not.

@spicymargarita Sure, why not? 😁

@BrookeDavis I didn’t say he bought her all her Hermès bags. I said he gifted her Hermès bags, as she has already mentioned on her vlogs. I said he gifted her more than just YSL sandals like you said.

He is saying it could’ve been a one night stand. He is not saying i was looking just for a one night stand and that’s it. And i don’t see a problem with that. When you are getting to know someone and having sex for the first time, it can be a one night stand. For instance if you see, that you are not compatible in bed then it could’ve been a one night stand. Things are being taken out of context in my opinion. Thank you for posting the videos, I appreciate it.
Yeah, I agree about the being sexually compatible thing and I did notice he bought her another ring this week so maybe he is more generous and loving than I thought. I can’t remember if it was you who mentioned Filippo has dated models. If so, any chance you know their instagram names? It looks like tamara isn’t uploading a vlog tonight, Asher Mary-Lou and InTheFrow have also missed their Sunday upload schedule so I’m bored and thought I’ll do some instagram stalking because these vloggers seem to be work shy this week haha 😆. It’s probably just my taste as I don’t see Filippo attractive at all but he obviously has something about him to bag so many pretty girls.

Reactions: 3
Her london fw video is now live, a bit later than usual, it’s a missoma ad i think. havent click to watch yet haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll give her a little credit. I didn’t know who Richard Quinn was before her flog and now I’m obsessed.

Not too much credit though…her FROW interviews are so cringe. Maybe it’s the airheads she’s interviewing but they literally have no opinions to offer. And I don’t know if Xenia is on drugs but she sounded clinical during the interview even Tamara was like WTF.

Tam: what are you looking forward to seeing?

Others: unexpected infusions of color, new materials, political statements.

Xenia: (crazy eyes and manic speech) Pants. And shirts. And dresses.

Tamara: So, like, clothes? At a fashion show?:unsure:

Bryanboy (sitting adjacent)::censored:🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll give her a little credit. I didn’t know who Richard Quinn was before her flog and now I’m obsessed.

Not too much credit though…her FROW interviews are so cringe. Maybe it’s the airheads she’s interviewing but they literally have no opinions to offer. And I don’t know if Xenia is on drugs but she sounded clinical during the interview even Tamara was like WTF.

Tam: what are you looking forward to seeing?

Others: unexpected infusions of color, new materials, political statements.

Xenia: (crazy eyes and manic speech) Pants. And shirts. And dresses.

Tamara: So, like, clothes? At a fashion show?:unsure:

Bryanboy (sitting adjacent)::censored:🙄
Bryanboy is literally running a magazine, and he must be cringing at Tetka’s attempts to look and sound smart.

I suggest you watch Loïc Prigent. He is a fashion journalist based in Paris and he is given backstage access to fashion shows. Olivier Rousteing actually considers him one of his closet friends. His content talks about the history, the seamstresses and the mania of a fashion show. Definitely a cut above the rest!

He literally had one of Karl Lagerfeld’s last interviews.

Reactions: 8
Bryanboy is literally running a magazine, and he must be cringing at Tetka’s attempts to look and sound smart.

I suggest you watch Loïc Prigent. He is a fashion journalist based in Paris and he is given backstage access to fashion shows. Olivier Rousteing actually considers him one of his closet friends. His content talks about the history, the seamstresses and the mania of a fashion show. Definitely a cut above the rest!

He literally had one of Karl Lagerfeld’s last interviews.
She's playing pretend recently. Luke from Haute Le Mode is a good ten years younger and can speak like an editor (in all fairness I believe he went to FIT). Ca$$ie too and she’s been in the biz for just a couple of years. It’s clear what influencers love fashion as art and which just love celebrity. That Luke doesn’t go to shows and Tetka does just grates me.

Reactions: 7
For the people who want to watch the vlog, the first ten minutes are a Missima add.

Hate the overplayed Bottega heels and the Jimmy Choo bag. Fashion week is not the moment for recycling accessoires.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_2141.png

You can just see that Bryanboy is happy to be next to a fashion icon! Poor Susie though, sis didn’t deserve it.

And Filipo once said that he really finds Heart E attractive! Tamara must be eyeing her a lot!

Reactions: 3
IMG_6987.jpeg

everyone laughing at her and her sllllooooowwwww walk in London. It just shows she’s a desperate wannabe. These Milan shots make her look so ugly.
IMG_7042.jpeg

IMG_7043.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.