Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is one ugly skirt, even though its prada
Wait until you see her Gucci shoes. This girl must get her money from people paying her for feet content because it is not giving us fashion. It is giving us Yeti in summer look.

It was just a tad less screaming for attention then that time she wore those Yeti boots. Good thing she combined those with an escalator. For the people who thought she lost touch with reality.

FE761EBA-1DAD-4482-A1BD-CA92D5C6BF45.jpeg
1633856487-profimedia-0637118686-1-scaled.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2466970View attachment 2466971
WHAAAAAT? Which year was this? This is hilarious
---
Let me contribute with my fav FW looks. 🥴
I love plaid but she looks like a wallpaper here. The dress looks cheap and it’s just too much with a blazer. How come Filipo couldn’t get her a better outfit?
She indeed looks like someone’s tetka here lol

And What’s the thing with a coat and these ugly sandals? Gucci wouldn’t let her pick closed shoes or what?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Of course little miss quiet luxury had to get the one version of that Gucci bag that screams LOGO GUCCI KNOCK-OFF instead of the classy single colour ones. Won’t comment on her shoes, we know where her money really comes from and it’s got nothing to do with her fashion and everything to do with those bunions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2466970View attachment 2466971
WHAAAAAT? Which year was this? This is hilarious
---
Let me contribute with my fav FW looks. 🥴
I love plaid but she looks like a wallpaper here. The dress looks cheap and it’s just too much with a blazer. How come Filipo couldn’t get her a better outfit?
She indeed looks like someone’s tetka here lol

And What’s the thing with a coat and these ugly sandals? Gucci wouldn’t let her pick closed shoes or what?
This was from oktober 2021. Thanks @mishica2 for posting those pictures.

I love the plaid look. Reminds me of Clueless. Would be more amazing in yellow. That would be 2021 too.

Those Gucci shoes are the summer Yeti shoes I was talking about. They are even worse then the furry Gucci mules

Reactions: 6
The last one with her hair pulled back makes her look the youngest. Just cut the scarecrow hair Tetka. It’s not October yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me the outfit are badly fitted, age her and are boring. Of course you cropped the horrendous shoes with she white outfit if I remember correctly. Yuck. And the Koma's classless dress etc. I dislike all outfit this time.
Wow now I see these are gettyimages that's why she looks so different than on her pictures. Photoshops and filters level hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girl needs lotion. She just looks so dry! I can’t tell if it’s the self tanner but she has no skin radiance. It’s bad.
---
I love Gucci Princetowns but the monstrosity she has on her feet are horrific.

Reactions: 8
Wow. Naomi must really like her. That’s a good hug lol

PSA:The Supermodels on Apple TV is incredible 💗

Reactions: 4
Wow. Naomi must really like her. That’s a good hug lol

PSA:The Supermodels on Apple TV is incredible 💗
Naomi does not even follow her on ig . My question is how these videos are made? Like someone follows her and films every single greeting she makes or she was like “ oh there is Naomi , I m gonna go and hug her and you better film everything so I can show strangers on internet how a good friend of hers I am.
The blonde dude is terrified of her hug. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
When she says "reset" is actually just misspelling the word "rest"

Coz at her starting weight, she should be dropping weight pretty easily...it doesn't add up.

Reactions: 2
The brain dead, empty conversations are tiring to watch. She doesn’t even pay attention to what people who she “interviews” say to her. Either listen to what people are saying or cut it out all together. The hair looks wrecked, especially at the DG show 💀 some nice outfits, terrible gucci accessories.

The brain dead, empty conversations are tiring to watch. She doesn’t even pay attention to what people who she “interviews” say to her. Either listen to what people are saying or cut it out all together. The hair looks wrecked, especially at the DG show 💀 some nice outfits, terrible gucci accessories.
Influencers are just glorified hoarders, let’s just be honest.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.