Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Every time (and I should know by now that it'*s a trap) I watch one of her videos, I feel my IQ dropping rapidly within the first few seconds. It amazes me how someone can make these 20 min videos without actually saying something. Even when she attended the fashion shows, she is literally unable to tell her audience anything about the show, the designs, the ideas and history behind the collection. I need to tell my YT-algorithm that I do not wish to see her face every again.

I mean, she needs her bf for all the half-way intellectual work on her blogs. He even tells her what would be good to do to further engage with your audience and she just ignores it because guuuuuuuz, look at ma ermeeeez!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

icannoteven

VIP Member
Latest vlog

She needs to stop repeating the following
- both her & bf are busy working, have successful careers, and good with spending time with each other despite travelling all the time
- talking about decluttering when she is showing haul after haul
- interrupting the bf while he is answering a question SHE asked, just to praise her own makeup to the camera
- setting up her goals and getting everything all ready for her busy weeks ahead like she is some mega productive saint that’s what normal working people do as well!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
She peddles the law of attraction/ organisational journals but she is so mentally and physically disorganised. She has no idea what shows she’s going to, who she’s wearing, she’s just greedy for the attention. Girls like Olivia Palermo can be selective about the shows they go to without having to pretend they got their haircut or they got burgled. Leonie, Caro, and even Xenia (who loves a dig or two) never complained about fashion month because they know if they play their cards right for two months a year they can get more exposure and more IT girl status throughout the rest of the year. (And more $$)
This “oh I’m so tired” humble bragging/ or moaning as she calls it (which she says she never does) is getting really tired now, suck it up or go back to your sister’s attic in your pyjamas and apply for an entry level pharmacy job.

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
At this point she doesn’t even look like a pretty woman whose face is melting but like a botched woman whose face is melting.
Her hair is dry, the colour looks bad on her, her face is lumpy and drooping, her implants are saggy, her posture is terrible, her eyebrows are overdone, her nose is collapsing on itself. Tetka just doesn’t have memorable features, you can’t inject yourself into having Caro’s natural high fashion bone structure.

lmsunshine

that woman cannot spell and you are telling me she had the brain to organise and execute the robbery? I am sure something is dodgy about it but its hard to pinpoint what did she fake about it - I am sure about 80% of the story is overblown and exaggerated like her stupid botch face and her fake life

she definitely is the leech and is embarrassing herself on daily basis, Raspy also seems vain and in it for the wrong reasons, he sees through her and is supper annoyed with her vapid conversations - but probably she is physically a good catch for him

is their milan flat a rental do you know?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s true, she doesn’t have the brain and is an imbecile, but there are PR agents that can organize this for you. PR stunts are created for you by professionals (PR publicists). It did benefit her, for few weeks.

About their Milan apartment I don’t know to be honest. Last I worked with Filippo was before he got in a relationship with her, that’s why I know that he had his own apartment, and wasn’t homeless. 😂

I will ask around in the office and see if my colleagues have some tea.

• Heart

mounaa21

She has 0 knowledge about fashion, she is just a straight up consumer…she’d buy anything with a logo and she’d wear anything that is gifted

all she does in fashion shows is describing the fabrics as we see them with our own eyes: lots of silk, lots of details, lots of sequin…basically clueless! Plus all the outfits she picks or puts together nowadays are absolutely horrendous 🤮

as to her face, I am afraid there is no return from there…she has destroyed her face: too many injections, nose looking like a potato after 2 surgeries, eye fox killed her beautiful big eyes which in my view was her best face feature. She is looking sooo manly and old nowadays.

ratatablablabla

"I wanted to say a few words about fendi show" LISTEN NOW GUYS! "it was really really nice to have all the people back post 2020 because it was a lot more people than the last several seasons which is so nice, i also felt like there was a lot more influencers and celebrities, i mean it was really great. and in the end when kim jones came out i loved seeing donatella versace stood up and was clapping him, so cute.... now we're going to brunello

I WANTED TO SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT FENDI SHOW.

• Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
I am thinking of her lies : “ I don’t like to show a lot of skin”

😅😂😂😂
"I don't like to show cleavage."

I do not think this dress is sexy or has "marry me baby" energy. I think it looks thrashy and it has big "pay me for the night" energy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I don’t personally feel cheated or deceived by her lying about her hair. I probably would have if she hadn’t had lied about much bigger things such as her house in Paris, in London, the robbery she spoke about for months where she had everything and very little stolen at the same time… she constantly lies about things that will boost her engagement, I don’t see her as a person, she’s a scammer. This is why the industry prefers the other influencers- no drama, just clotheshorses. Tamara’s main goal has always been to elevate herself, SHE has to be the star not whatever she’s promoting.

When she does hauls, she shows clothes and after that we don't see them again, my guess would be that she returns a lot of them. One weird thing is that she opens bags and she acts like she sees some stuff for the first time. Does she receives pieces that someone else has chosen for her? Something is fishy

Minerva131

New vlog, omg what a snobbish and lying creature she is. She keeps going on how she doesn't care about how she looks on photos and how she never perfects herself when she actually photoshops every single photo hahahha. Also she is disgusting with Hermes quota, the fact she is never enough of material things makes me wanna puke

shezza54

the hilarious part was how quickly he said NO when she asked if he wanted to know her ring size. then he realized and felt bad so he started playing along lol

also how did she go from being against exotic leather to now suddenly purposely seeking it out?? biggest walking hypocrite. a beautiful alligator had to be killed for this psycho to parade around her "wealth"
It’s probably because Bryan is always showing off his ‘exotics’ and she wants to be keeping up with the HerJones’s 🤣👜

• Haha
  • Sad

ratatablablabla

You don't understand, that's interchangeable - her height and colour of her skin (sometimes she's maybe people of color, and sometimes she's healthy wealthy white wmn)
Something that never changes is her memory of a war in her country, when she had to run away in her diaper, she ran and ran and at least she came to Serbia where she was safe and sound while her country (where she was born) was in blood for few more years.
D R A M A (written by T.K.T. - if he remembers the ring size)

She's few months older than I am and I don't have vivid memories of the war, maybe some fragments from when I was 4+.

I think that it is really redundant of her to play that card EVER (again), especially since she's hanging with descendants of the war criminals. I could puke. Really dumb white person of colour.

Sorry girls, I'm always triggered when she says something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mounaa21

I have a feeling her bf is just that…a boyfriend
The relationship isn’t very taxing, they are both constantly travelling and focusing 100% on work so he isn’t making any big sacrifice for her
However, I don’t get the feeling that he wants to commit and she is clearly sending all the signs she can to hint that she is dying for her proposal despite pretending to not fall for society pressure and expectations because you know Tamara is a very special snowflake, she is not the same as the average girl she is MUCH MUCH BETTER

anyway another Xmas around the corner, another “promise” ring and no hemesh…how sad and difficult her life is 😥

Lena94

The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.
Re comment 3: I bet the Dior staff was super happy and grateful that some random idiot came into the store not to buy something but to talk about an influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha