Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
57E179AE-146F-4EA8-A0F7-30B9DEDCFCD9.jpeg

Ready for marriage bebi. She needs to take her purse out every once in a while and get her injections done at a reputable place. These joker lips she gets in Belgrade are stunnink in all the wrong ways.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

lilya21

once again in the michael kors store..

"i could get married in this"

L O L.

in your dreams tamtam

• Haha
  • Sad

icannoteven

VIP Member
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but didn't she say a few years ago that she was no longer promoting and supporting Dolce & Gabbana after all the scandals they had.
She has a change of mind and said she believe in second chances (she mentioned in one of her sponsored haul videos). Her current boycott brand is Balenciaga lol

• Haha
As I have attended few events with her, I can tell that if you see her writing something about event/brand/runway/collection, be sure she just rewrote their press release.

• Haha
  • Wow

lmsunshine

Dirty is that you? Yeah you are the nicest person and the best in your job and still homeless.
Oh lord, here we go again. Same saga in these forums, every-time you share something about a person you know more than the members here. He is a nice person, period. And very good at his job, unless you’ve worked with him and experienced the opposite.

He wasn’t homeless. When he lived in Paris he had an apartment, before moving in with Tamara.

icannoteven

VIP Member
now that i zoom in on that lace bra dress (by David Koma?) its like the bra cup pattern doesnt even fit her boob! And she said she is wearing nipple covers that are too pale for her skintone, and she keeps a variety of shades cos of her job THEN WHY DOESNT SHE WEAR THE MATCHY TONE ONES? Zzzz lol girl you have ONE JOB.

now we know why she is always getting her nails done in those pale nude shades she wants her hands to be PROPOSAL READY on a most random unexpected day! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick

insomnia1987

How do you guys know her bags are knock offs ? I got surprised that Michael Kors and Lilly silk pay her that much so she can afford 2 Hermes bags a year.(I feel like she has 6 Hermes unboxing a year lol) I discovered Tattle a few months ago so I apologize if this was already discussed ..
I know for sure that her friend Lutak is buying fake Hermes from a lady in Belgrade.
My theory is that Tamara buys authentic bags, resell and buys fake in a same colour. That is how she sponsors her “luxury lifestyle”.
Only authentic Hermes bag that she owns is her mini Kelly.

• Wow

TheCrowne

I laughed so hard when I saw the video of her driving. I think at this point we can make her do anything.

Hey Tamara, can you do a backflip for us.

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Just saw the undeclared Flou bed ad, her Hermes pillows are tragic, as is her constant need to be barefoot. Her latest YouTube short has her saying that matchy matchy is just a “no” because you’re showing you have no creativity. Has she not seen when she used to wear the “Birkins” with the matching “massive huge sneaker collection”? Or even her Lilysilk (lol) video that had her talking about loving ribbed KUHSHHmejar (cashmere) matching sets?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mounaa21

I don’t know what horrifies me the most in her latest video: the styling or Tamara attempting to give love advice after 1 long term relationship and 5 words in her vocabulary…

if you need to spend £1.5k on a revenge dress for a long lost bf, girl you haven’t moved on with your life

She wants Filipo to propose on any random day where she talks about getting married to him and having a family. Meanwhile, he continues living his life and lets her dream

• Haha

insomnia1987

Lutak is not from a village in Serbia.

She is a Bosnian Croat, and was miss Universe or something like this of Bosnia and Herzegovina. She was represented by a fashion agency in Germany.

I'm here for the tea, but not for fakery that can easily be checked with google search bar.
Lutak is from Bosnia And Hercegovina. She was friends with Dzejla who was very successful model and she was the one who won Miss Universe I think. Dzejla was engaged and living with Lutak’s current husband in Germany and she kindly invited Lutak to help her find jobs. Lutak hooked up with her fiancé. They got married and got kids.

But karma is a bitch. At the moment Lutak’s husband is having an affair with Serbian folk singer M. V. They are publicly dating. I met her few times at the airport and she was always like oh I’m flying to visit my boyfriend in Munchen.

When it comes to friendship, Lutak was friends with a woman who owned the best pastry shop in Belgrade, Tintolino, and she stole her ideas to start her business.

Balkan community is really small and everyone knows everyone so it is not possible to hide anything.

• Wow

lilya21

is it just me or does she not have as many clothes as expected?

obviously it's still a ridiculous amount but i was expecting even more considering how much she shows in hauls. i mean she consistently shows at least 10 new pieces every week/two weeks. surely that would add up to much more unless she was doing returns

If it was in French, German, Spanish, or Italian (she’s fluent) she would have known the word for snow shovel. She’s trying to be seen as the rest of the Europeans and not an English blogger.
interesting, because she does not speak fluent French, Spanish or Italian or German

• Haha
  • Heart