Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest YT vid is another haul of clothes she doesnt need and failing to justify her reasons for buying (it’s an ad - my theresa.com) at the end of the vid she said she bought the stuff with her own money… really???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her latest YT vid is another haul of clothes she doesnt need and failing to justify her reasons for buying (it’s an ad - my theresa.com) at the end of the vid she said she bought the stuff with her own money… really???
I can imagine her buying the stuff with her own money. I can also see her wearing things with tags or the stuff never to be seen again. Buying it with your own money means nothing if you return it after you shot a video.

Reactions: 11
Tbh, I think that she has these sponsorships going on where she orders a bunch of stuff - often it looks a bit too much on trend and dated asap aka hard to sell in the end - shows these to her audience and then sends it back. For the AD she gets real money from farfetch, mytheresa and so on. But of course, she pretends that she bought it all with her own money and wants to keep it. How else to sell these pieces? It's unauthentic but what else to expect. I pity those who then go on to buy the crap she promoted thinking that it's high-fashion when in reality it's hard to sell pieces even for the bigger design houses. Wait for it to get on yoox with a discount.

Reactions: 10
People, we should make this our profile pic. All of us :D
This is the best screenshot yet hahahah[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but didn't she say a few years ago that she was no longer promoting and supporting Dolce & Gabbana after all the scandals they had.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but didn't she say a few years ago that she was no longer promoting and supporting Dolce & Gabbana after all the scandals they had.
She has a change of mind and said she believe in second chances (she mentioned in one of her sponsored haul videos). Her current boycott brand is Balenciaga lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's definitely hoping for a proposal, but using her relationship as a paid AD shows everything we need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a change of mind and said she believe in second chances (she mentioned in one of her sponsored haul videos). Her current boycott brand is Balenciaga lol
but not for long. she has so much good stuff from balenciaga. she's just waiting for them to throw some donations via kids, and she's good to go.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Those muthaf***in' boots :sick:
I like it. At least he is not treating his stuff like it is disposable.

The best thing about high quality shoes is that they can take on the world with you. If they wear down a cobbler can fix them. A good footbed does wonders for your back.

If I had to pick between his one pair of Saint Laurents or every shoe, slipper or boot from Tamara, I would pick his boots in a heartbeat. No amount of sparkly plasticy Amina Muaddi that can beat them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like it. At least he is not treating his stuff like it is disposable.

The best thing about high quality shoes is that they can take on the world with you. If they wear down a cobbler can fix them. A good footbed does wonders for your back.

If I had to pick between his one pair of Saint Laurents or every shoe, slipper or boot from Tamara, I would pick his boots in a heartbeat. No amount of sparkly plasticy Amina Muaddi that can beat them.
You like them, and I don't. It's not that deep.

I've been so tempted in watching a video of tam-tam but I don't know if I can bear it. I'm really curious to see what she will be like when she's pushing 40.

Reactions: 2
You like them, and I don't. It's not that deep.

I've been so tempted in watching a video of tam-tam but I don't know if I can bear it. I'm really curious to see what she will be like when she's pushing 40.
I too hate those boots. I can appreciate wearing your clothes but he literally does not change. For a person in fashion who had SO much to say about his GFs clothing, he’s not bringing much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.