Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she looks pissed, why even share that moment? Desperation calling, and wtf is going on with her cheeks? šŸŽˆ šŸŽˆ

Reactions: 10
Since they have done the video something called ā€œargument with my BFā€ he is not that often in her videos anymore .

Her skin looks so bad , certainly she has done more fillers in Belgrade .

Reactions: 5
She needs to go back to the thing she was ā€œgoodā€ at, flogging tat and buying Herpes bags. I donā€™t want to hear words of ā€œwisdomā€, her being a medical professional (that ship sailed years ago love, youā€™d have to retrain) and tales of her amazing love life, bless her delusional heart. She needs to be investing in her future and diversifying.

Reactions: 6
And also the chanel beauty event she attended back home (Belgrade) seems like a personal session that the Chanel team set up for her. Also interesting - but at least she did go through the items properly in her vlog.
It wasnā€™t solely for her, depending on what other regional influencers posted, it was a rather small event with a famous Croatian makeup artist showcasing the line. Which made me reconsider that the tips she presented in the YT video might not be entirely hers.
BTW, I found it quite disrespectful that she completely covered the gifted Chanel foundation with the preferred Nars one. She could have cut that part out. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

0F9472F1-CA76-40CF-A18D-53A7CC973A4C.jpeg
Looking up some MyTheresa codes for you my loveliesā€¦ Matching her blazer and Celine tee with her hello kitty phone case is very passĆ© as she would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, just found her original YouTube theglamglitter
OMG, the LIPS! How dares she to claim she dissolved the fillers and to have natural lips?
She must have had a lip lift together with the nose job. Or sth more permanent (like her old bestie Z).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, just found her original YouTube theglamglitter
You can all laugh at me but I think that here she looks the best. I just like natural looks. Most enhancements even the really small ones are very obvious and change the whole appearance. I canā€™t believe this is the same girl as the one that only buys Herpes bags šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
DDF8A9B1-3FA9-4F85-B9C9-644C0388603D.jpeg

Ok, I had to log in to say that I thought this was him, not her šŸ˜‚ I saw the small picture on her profile and my mind went ā€œoh, so now she is using him for fashion contentā€. And then I clicked on the image and saw in the next slide that itā€™s herā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG, the LIPS! How dares she to claim she dissolved the fillers and to have natural lips?
She must have had a lip lift together with the nose job. Or sth more permanent (like her old bestie Z).
I didn't know anyone believed her she did dissolve lips šŸ¤£
I saw in previous thread, on 1st page someone posted a photo of her bullhorn liplift scar so...
One can see how evil she was even at younger age. Typical witch face

• Wow
And she still said ā€œSaint Laurent ā€œ in her last video. You still call it out as ā€œ Yves Saint Laurent ā€œ !!!
and you claim to be a fashionista !

Reactions: 3
so wait, are you saying that Tamara didn't go to her friends mum's funeral because she was in Ibiza?
Sorry, I'm a bit late to reply on this. Yes, exactly. She was in Ibiza, she posted pictures from there on her IG and her blog and did not mention in a single word that her best friend's mom died. She commented somewhere (it was years ago, perhaps it was in one of her videos) that she was there on a sponsored trip and could not leave. They were really close, Tamara was in many of her videos and that's how her popularity began to grow. Although looking back at it, you can really notice how Zorannah cared about Tamara much much more than she cared for her.
The thing is, Zorannah had no one, her father died years before that and her mom was the only person she had left. And you know what? That wasn't the end of their friendship. Zorannah even defended Tamara from everyone saying how that was so incredibly inconsiderate and kept repeating that Tamara is her family. Eventually, Tamara came to Belgrade to visit her friend. It was a few months after that that their friendship ended and Zorannah never talked about what really happened, even to this day she never said anything. Although there were some between-the-lines comments, in one video she was replying to a question whether she would say hi if she ran into some other friend she was no longer close with and if she would say hi to Tamara. She replied that she would say hi to that other girl because they never had a fight but just merely grew apart, and as for Tamara the answer was a simple "no". I think that even to this day every time she does Q&A she gets questions about Tamara and she always says that she is not going to comment on that. And then we have Tamara, throwing a tantrum when a journalist asks her that question...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I second what Irene wrote.
And even after that, Tamara is lurking and stalking Zorannah. Whoever Zorannah had risen, Tamara lurked to steal that friend (even she made Tamara popular because she was promoting T in her vlogs, because Zorannah was and still is the most popular blogger in our country).
There is a photographer that Zorannah had risen and made famous because she told him let's work and tagged him in every photo, she promotes him on photoshootings for magazines, she said she wanted to work with him exclusively even magazines offered her to be photographed by famous and known photographers here, she literally made his career, and "internationally famous" Tamara invited him to work with her and travel with her abroad, that freshly new photographer whose career was built by Zorannah.
I believe the list is way longer but that's just a tiny detail which proves Tamara is trying so hard to be accepted here. I mean, you have such coarse hair, extremely bad posture and spine defect yet want to be considered as an influencer to someone. All that in package with gypsy complexion + typical gypsy eyes which is in total considered appaling here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
^^yeah, and when that photographer ended up in a hospital (I think it was pneumonia or something like that) because he got sick during their trip, she never even visited him in a hospital. And Tamara had videos that she is such a professional that for her, being sick is not an excuse for not doing her job. That was pre-covid era. Of course, said photographer never worked with her again.
Then there was that footballer's wife, her husband is the brother of Tamara's ex-boyfriend (I think he is the one she mentioned in one of her videos saying that he still sends her messages even though he is married). She became friends with Zorannah, they spent a lot of time together, traveled together, and again, she gained popularity just by being in Z's life. And then she just stopped appearing in Z's videos and stopped commenting on her IG and guess who is she friends with now? Tamara.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I was quite dissatisfied when Leyla ditched Zorannah for Tamara.
I one of Zorannahā€˜s videos she explained the situation with the photographer saying she likes to keep her inner circle tight, to confide to her firends and couldnā€™t trust him anymore, especially seeing him so close to Tamara.
And btw, just recently saw Z showing her removing a tattoo on her neck. And from her old videos, it was a tattoo of a letter T.

^^yeah, and when that photographer ended up in a hospital (I think it was pneumonia or something like that) because he got sick during their trip, she never even visited him in a hospital. And Tamara had videos that she is such a professional that for her, being sick is not an excuse for not doing her job. That was pre-covid era. Of course, said photographer never worked with her again.
Then there was that footballer's wife, her husband is the brother of Tamara's ex-boyfriend (I think he is the one she mentioned in one of her videos saying that he still sends her messages even though he is married). She became friends with Zorannah, they spent a lot of time together, traveled together, and again, she gained popularity just by being in Z's life. And then she just stopped appearing in Z's videos and stopped commenting on her IG and guess who is she friends with now? Tamara.
Leyla is fake just like Tamara. Tamara dated Izet
Tamara dated Izetā€™s brother. That was at the beginning of her blogger career. He bought her burgundy LV Alma. She dated him for money and used him for expensive gifts.

I remember in one video she was talking bad about Leyla and that she was stalking her. They are toxic people. They only care about themselves. They donā€™t respect anyone and they deserve each other.

Yeah, I was quite dissatisfied when Leyla ditched Zorannah for Tamara.
I one of Zorannahā€˜s videos she explained the situation with the photographer saying she likes to keep her inner circle tight, to confide to her firends and couldnā€™t trust him anymore, especially seeing him so close to Tamara.
And btw, just recently saw Z showing her removing a tattoo on her neck. And from her old videos, it was a tattoo of a letter T.
Yes I watched that video hende writing about the photographer.

Didn't know the other situations, that Lejla and the rest.
Tbh if he got pneumonia whilst he was on a trip with Tamara he fully deserved that, bonus point she never visited him in the hospital. God knows His lessons.
Zorannah is a bit tacky but good hearted person and helped to a lot of them.
The other bloger that likes to hang out around Zorannah to gain popularity - looks like Tamara - I checked her she looked differently before surgeries, but the whole situation is completely funny and I think Tamara is pissed about that also šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.