Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face seems worse than ever.
How is it possible that 'influencers' have access to the best skin products and still look worse than an average girl who only uses a moisturizing cream?

Reactions: 9
She's hoping that what Leonie's wearing looks good on her.
They have very different body types. She needs to dress for herself. Copying those she’s chasing is so lame.

Why does Tam put a hair mask on dry hair. I don’t know any stylist that would recommend that. It doesn’t do anything on dirty, dry hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she is so uncool and insecure it HURTS! her face is worst than ever, looks like a chipmunk.
this is the most boring vlogmass ever.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watch any of her videos . Correction : I started watching , but she sounds soooo dumb and stupid and labil that I am astonished , he still is with her . Sorry, I know I repeat myself , but what is wrong with her skin??? She has bumps in her cheeks ?! She has so much money to spend on a Hermes bag, get 10k and go to a good beauty doc or do a series of microneedling or jetpeel or whatever .

Reactions: 7
E8109B35-342D-4433-8811-B929E043B943.jpeg

Tetka, you are in your mid 30s please don’t say “lit” again.

She really posted a story saying “let’s see how domesticated she is” in order to make fun of Emili Sindlev cutting a cake while she herself doesn’t have any pots or pans. twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
F105ED7B-15AC-4C90-BCD9-2ADA44D66EA4.jpeg
Obviously, wear whatever you want. But the girl in the black outfit... My brain can't stop thinking she forgot her clothes. Both pants and a shirt... And I don't mind almost naked combinations, but this feels unfinished more than anything

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1808944Obviously, wear whatever you want. But the girl in the black outfit... My brain can't stop thinking she forgot her clothes. Both pants and a shirt... And I don't mind almost naked combinations, but this feels unfinished more than anything
Ok I understand that they are inside, but it's still December and it is snowing outside.... How could this be relatable for anyone?
I can't decide which outfit is the worst.

Reactions: 8
It was a nice haul, but she's just bad at styling. Dojaka dress - just no. Loewe shoes are so funky and cool, but she's just not that girl.
Prada pieces are boring. Miu Miu stuff - really nice Leather jacket nice, leather skirt boring. Beige suit nice. What else was there?

What do you think?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1808944Obviously, wear whatever you want. But the girl in the black outfit... My brain can't stop thinking she forgot her clothes. Both pants and a shirt... And I don't mind almost naked combinations, but this feels unfinished more than anything
Girls with lack of creativity always go with “naked “ outfits.
Tetka poorly photographed this photo . Those flowers between her legs and the other girl’s legs are melting ..

View attachment 1808610
Tetka, you are in your mid 30s please don’t say “lit” again.

She really posted a story saying “let’s see how domesticated she is” in order to make fun of Emili Sindlev cutting a cake while she herself doesn’t have any pots or pans. twit.
I was so embarrassed for her when she posted that IG story of herself jumping and screaming on jimmy choo outdoor party . Girl you are not a 15 year old girl on Harry Styles concert…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Girls with lack of creativity always go with “naked “ outfits.
Tetka poorly photographed this photo . Those flowers between her legs and the other girl’s legs are melting ..

I was so embarrassed for her when she posted that IG story of herself jumping and screaming on jimmy choo outdoor party . Girl you are not a 15 year old girl on Harry Styles concert…

Whaaa, YES!!! I was waiting for someone to mention it. CRINGE. hahahah

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.