Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair in the Milan video even after a blow out, I can’t 😂😂

And her skin looks like it’s been pumped with liquid that’s sloshing around, her skin/features look melting off - sad. She is only just turning 33!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah, that fringe is for someone with finer/thinner hair. combined with that Melania Trump color...yikes.
If the hair was darker, maybe there would be a chance of decency, but nonetheless, she needs to find a hairdresser who will tell her what suits her.

Reactions: 12
Her face is for her normal, bushy hair. She can’t pull off a sleek, silky look. She is not Asian.. can someone tell her that. Her eye makeup is Asian inspired and now her hair. She is too big for this look. No matter how much she starves herself, her bone structure will not change just like those huge hands of hers

Reactions: 9
Yup, darker hair suits her best, would love to see her with shorter hair, tho. Some hairdresser in Serbia once made something shorter and she posted it on stories, I think. It looked really nice. Maybe she would look more sexy, modern, clean with long bob.

Maybe she is going to the hairdresser too much? She should just cut off the dead bush and start over with a lob. Her hair now is giving me instant Melania Trump vibes. That is never a good thing.

Her face looks so strange in this video. Is it the filter or the fillers? Maybe you can see her fillers more because of her no sugar diet? At least her eyes looked less dead and she acted a little less manic. Maybe she tweaked her dose or she is finally less stressed. It was forever ago that she acted so natural. That was nice to see.
Please don’t compare Melania to Tetka. Melania is a classy woman, regardless you like her husband or not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Please don’t compare Melania to Tetka. Melania is a classy woman, regardless you like her husband or not.
At a Michael Kors party Tamara wore a purple dress. She probably tweaked too much with the face app but even her eyes looked like Melania's. Now I can not unsee it anymore. They both have a haircolor that looks a bit murky. They have the same fringe. They are both not shy when it comes to injectables, veneers and fake tan. If you leave class and her husband out of it, they still look the same from the neck up.

Reactions: 10
I’m only envious of the amount of hair she has, that’s about it lol

Couple of months ago I found this LisaLisaD1 channel on youtube and Tamara reminds me so much of her lately. Lisa is a desperate 50+ woman trying to look young and sexy. She's obsessed with being skinny and she's on carnivore diet. She completely ruined her face with fillers and eyelid surgery. I can imagine Tamara looking just like her when she gets older, only with dark hair. They have the same narcissist, selfish, materialistic personality.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like a desperate old lady dying to get some TikTok followers. I mean ‘creating content’!?? Who talks like that! And her so called content is just 💩
By now her yt is only a receipt and some toxic narcissism outfits. Her instagram is dead. I wonder if tt will be more than her stupid instagram reels. You play a song, change outfits a lot, always fail at making a smooth transition and then use stories or youtube to complain because it is so much effort.

Nobody does reels or tt because they like it but because it is another smooth stream of income.

Is her tt actually worth it? I can not imagine it will be great since her last video. Nothing says "I love my audience" more than "I am so busy and have five minutes to talk to you very rushed, say nothing but look important". It really feels like an afterthought or emotional masturbation from a girl who can not be alone anymore. If that was not enough she wants to make it look like her talk is so important that her boyfriend is ringing the bell and she keeps talking to "her audience".

If you let your very real boyfriend wait (the same boyfriend who takes you out to the lunch that you keep yapping about) to talk to a camera and an imaginary audience that will see this prerecorded mess a couple of weeks later, you do not have your priorities straight. I do not want to give her more views than necessary.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s got her dogs out in IG for all the feet fetish creeps and for Dirty 🤢

These Chanel dad sandals continue to be one of the ugliest trends/shoes I’ve seen fashion victim influencers wear
this is deffo targeted to foot fetish, what a freak, this is disgusting

i find it very repulsive when she zooms in to her ears, feet, nose etc what a freak honestly...she totally needs psychotherapy

Not that I’m someone who even remotely “likes” feet 🤢🤢 but she doesn’t even have what I would say are nice ones?! Burnt skin, hammer toes, pigmented skin, boils

She knows what she’s doing posting these photos, it’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hair in the Milan video even after a blow out, I can’t 😂😂

And her skin looks like it’s been pumped with liquid that’s sloshing around, her skin/features look melting off - sad. She is only just turning 33!
Oh don't compare that Creature with those wonderful beings ❗🙏🚫🆘

Don't they have ironing facilities in Qatar?
Oh she hasn't heard of that invention called Iron yet!🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got her dogs out in IG for all the feet fetish creeps and for Dirty 🤢

These Chanel dad sandals continue to be one of the ugliest trends/shoes I’ve seen fashion victim influencers wear
Tried to watch the Marrakech vlog. I don’t believe her and Caro are real friends they have awkward conversations and she called her dirty ??? She’s one to talk Her skin looks dirty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.