Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see things like this, I lose my appetite...
And the removal of the gloves? 🤢 She tried something there. That was not a casual glove removal. She definitely tried to put on a sexy act 🤣. So cringe. It gave me goosebumps.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And the removal of the gloves? 🤢 She tried something there. That was not a casual glove removal. She definitely tried to put on a sexy act 🤣. So cringe. It gave me goosebumps.
Yuck!! What is she thinking?!!

Spotted a fake follower! ‘Successful hardworking boss Bebi’ Tamara buying follower 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Gajz, AJ EM starting to TINK DAT Tetka isn't a sexual being at all.
if someone is as lost as in this video and can't present her own energy, rather look awkward and cringeworthy, I am sorry but she really seems desperate and sad.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Gajz, AJ EM starting to TINK DAT Tetka isn't a sexual being at all.
if someone is as lost as in this video and can't present her own energy, rather look awkward and cringeworthy, I am sorry but she really seems desperate and sad.
This does not look desperate and sad. Look at her eyes. Eyes do not look that dead and empty if you are sober. This looks like ❄..............👃🏻 Doing drugs to keep up with your skinny influencer friends and lifestyle is desperate and sad though. I've seen sexdolls looking more alive than this 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s having ME days = alone days…because her bebi is at the F1 races & he didn’t take her with him….she’s at hotel left behind… I’m not sure if she knows what to do with herself except take lonesome selfies…with qualifying yesterday and actual race today…she’s pretty much going to sell us extra fakery about her having great “me days”…while in reality she is languishing at the hotel

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor girl, she has to buy swimsuit every time she goes to the holiday.

This is from The Row, my absolute favourite brand ever, I own nothing, it is great.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was this really necessary?

the second pic she is saying "LLLLLLLLHHHHHOOOOOVEEE IT" :rolleyes:
Could she suck on her stomach any more? She doesn’t have much of a naturally defined waist, she looks like she’s entering herself 😂also Her hair and expressions are sending me - denture teeth and gaunt face, wide manic eyes like she’s been partying for a week straight and hasn’t taken off sweaty make up and then on top of that like she’s wearing a toupee hair piece over her brassy coloured hair 😂

Also her posture in the first photo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could she suck on her stomach any more? She doesn’t have much of a naturally defined waist, she looks like she’s entering herself 😂also Her hair and expressions are sending me - denture teeth and gaunt face, wide manic eyes like she’s been partying for a week straight and hasn’t taken off sweaty make up and then on top of that like she’s wearing a toupee hair piece over her brassy coloured hair 😂

Also her posture in the first photo!
the fringe bush is soooo distracting, looks like Dinasty character, she is deluded with TINKIING how good she looks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the fringe bush is soooo distracting, looks like Dinasty character, she is deluded with TINKIING how good she looks
Maybe she is going to the hairdresser too much? She should just cut off the dead bush and start over with a lob. Her hair now is giving me instant Melania Trump vibes. That is never a good thing.

Her face looks so strange in this video. Is it the filter or the fillers? Maybe you can see her fillers more because of her no sugar diet? At least her eyes looked less dead and she acted a little less manic. Maybe she tweaked her dose or she is finally less stressed. It was forever ago that she acted so natural. That was nice to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.