Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his suspected income could not justify buying Simone multiple Hermes bags and jewellery, it’s never added up and he doesn’t seem the type to buy someone thousands of pounds worth of bags so often of that makes sense? Their relationship from what we’ve seen seems a bit awkward.

Reactions: 6
his suspected income could not justify buying Simone multiple Hermes bags and jewellery, it’s never added up and he doesn’t seem the type to buy someone thousands of pounds worth of bags so often of that makes sense? Their relationship from what we’ve seen seems a bit awkward.
as I was saying from day one, he is the only guy she could bag with her desperation and pick me energy, he saw the opportunity and she is financing him from day 1, this guy does not have a home and he is like 45

so if he did buy her hermes, it was either with her own card or to lull her in as he didn't spend a cent over past two years on rent and trips

Reactions: 10
omg guys, I just discovered this forum and I have thoughts to share...

I used to like watching her and her pics but like.. why would anyone want to watch luxury half after haul? Is there a contest for who is going to spend the most on FarFetch I am not aware of? she has 0 creativity and she doesn't get her audience anymore - I watch luxury hauls for inspo and news, if I could afford it I would just go to the store myself, no need to rub it in lol. But also why is she complaining about how much she needs to unbox and film? that sounds like very little effort to me to show her purchases in front of the camera, I would imagine she has harder tasks as part of her job

she is buying (or "buying") tit loads of the same clothes that we never see her wearing while she cant be bothered to get a new laptop while stopping at the Apple store to get the old one repaired?
I don't follow many influencers but the ones I do seem to care about environment and politics etc... in general other things besides themselves, meanwhile Tamara is taking a new flight almost daily

have you seen the Q&A today? "I love my job cause it taught me to do taxes and business" girl have you heard of the business school before?

many thanks for reading my rant, I would comment on her video but there are haters calling me names when I do so hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The comparisons are always so embarrassing, what a delusional narcissist! She looks like a well groomed version of her boyfriend in the reality/unedited photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
public embarrassment, I am shocked how low and desperate she is and on top of that PUBLICLY

be a pick me behind the camera you idiot, so embarrassing for all women

go check her latest story for extra VOM VOM, she is repulsive in attempting to be a model, imagine poor photographer TINKING wtf is this blowfish
The sad, sad, sad thing is that it is a thing to be a pick me girl. But if you have to be a pick me girl in front of an audience for your boyfriend, what the hell is wrong with you?! How insecure can you be.

That moment when he said that not everything has to be shared with her audience, it was truly stunning. Why do you need so much validation? Why do you feel the need to turn a real intimate moment between the man that should love you more than anything in the world into content. It was nauseating to see. There was something real and then you turned it into cloud.

And this is her boyfriend so no way that she did not know that he wants to keep things private. If she did not know she could have recorded and not post it. Does she even respect him? If my boyfriend puts me on blast like this I would not appreciate it at all. We have a grown ass man here, he said no and Tamara did it anyway.

In contrary to Tamara the 🐡 did not do anything wrong and because I'm already at it I feel ya'll need to see this:
a7b3fbe051c16bb05b8fd8606d2197bf.jpg
6231ca2ab4629_rxynegik09w71__700.jpg

This is nature and more stunning than any piece of clothing can ever be. Even if it's Margiela for Hermès 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she trying to say with this photo?
She is pretending that paparazzi is following her and she is caught off guard. Looks to me like her mental problems are becoming bigger. She is literally losing her mind

Reactions: 10
What is she trying to say with this photo?
She looks like one of those memes where it's like "What I'll look like at 60 because I only put sunscreen on my face and not the rest of my body" cause girl what is that NECK omg :oops: except the reality for her is her face already also looks very aged, she just missed the neck with the smoothing tool :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her video and it was terrible. She showed so many questions and conveniently answers the ones we are talking about here. If you know what she does when she lies there was so much untrue. And what drugs is she taking? Is it some kind of amphetamine? She kept on touching her face and hair.

Her new trick to make her face look better is quite subtle. The video might be quite sharp but that means nothing when the focus was on her necklace. That makes everything else look more smooth.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.