Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG guiiiis I started to watch this video and OMFG this is soooo cringe, makes me auncomfortable how fake and awkward her and Caro are, both dumb as duck, what are those conversationsss?????!!

BUT GUIIIS FINALLY OUT WASTED AS duck QUEEN, CAUGHT ON CAMERA PLEASE GO WATCH 7.56 MIN VIDEO

ffs this is not even coke this is ketamine, wow Tamara...

ok let me see what happens next...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ugliest thing I have seen this week so far...
watch her new video, it is like parallel universe, I would literally rather die than be an influencer, their bizzare awkward communication, the drugs, the fakeness, the cringe, the dumb and dumber

shocked

can only imagine what her pathetic relationship looks like, same as this dull, fake, empty and uncomfortable to witness influencer getaway eww

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
By now her yt is only a receipt and some toxic narcissism outfits. Her instagram is dead. I wonder if tt will be more than her stupid instagram reels. You play a song, change outfits a lot, always fail at making a smooth transition and then use stories or youtube to complain because it is so much effort.

Nobody does reels or tt because they like it but because it is another smooth stream of income.

Is her tt actually worth it? I can not imagine it will be great since her last video. Nothing says "I love my audience" more than "I am so busy and have five minutes to talk to you very rushed, say nothing but look important". It really feels like an afterthought or emotional masturbation from a girl who can not be alone anymore. If that was not enough she wants to make it look like her talk is so important that her boyfriend is ringing the bell and she keeps talking to "her audience".

If you let your very real boyfriend wait (the same boyfriend who takes you out to the lunch that you keep yapping about) to talk to a camera and an imaginary audience that will see this prerecorded mess a couple of weeks later, you do not have your priorities straight. I do not want to give her more views than necessary.
Oh my, you are so right! I started feeling very sorry for her. She is not growing as a person at all! Just growing her bag collection and in her own words those are just materialistic things. I don’t think her grown-up boyfriend will put up with more influencer tit. He’s anyways not wanting to show his face. Once he dumps her for someone more real, she’ll be looking back at these videos how she treated people.

Look at those fake boobs popping out like her eyes. She doesn’t look skinny either

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile here’s the edited face she shows on IG- unbelievable every time you really think about her real face. Those straight brows are just so manly looking, I’m so shocked she insists on them. Her fac looks like a potato in the YouTube screenshot, all of her natural bone structure is now hidden from filler
Plus her nose is much more swollen and wide than she would have people believe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Meanwhile here’s the edited face she shows on IG- unbelievable every time you really think about her real face. Those straight brows are just so manly looking, I’m so shocked she insists on them. Her fac looks like a potato in the YouTube screenshot, all of her natural bone structure is now hidden from filler
Plus her nose is much more swollen and wide than she would have people believe
Eyes of KimK 🤣

Reactions: 1
This is something that really needs to be brainstormed… 🙄
lol, i still cannot believe how she affords to spend thousands on designer goods but has no money for a decent aesthetic injector to fix her face. She looks sooooo botched.

ps. What is that poo color on her lips??

Reactions: 11
lol, i still cannot believe how she affords to spend thousands on designer goods but has no money for a decent aesthetic injector to fix her face. She looks sooooo botched.

ps. What is that poo color on her lips??
She likes quick fixes whereas I believe a proper aesthetician would suggest small tweakments over a period of time.

This is also why she insists on keeping that raggy hair rather than cutting it and letting it how back into a healthy state

^That plus walking around Milan and paris with her dry bush hair as a companion, going to designer shops to try on more over priced fashion victim clothes.

Also, I hate these sort of influencer “aesthetics” thigh gap beach photos and with an obligatory sad looking salad to promote further that these clowns eat nothing but lettuce all day, go on juice fasts and go to a salon to get abs from a machine.

I was thinking recently as I don’t really watch her YT videos anymore, how long she can sustain this “career” as an influencer? Is she even relevant? We already have info that a lot of her followers (allegedly) are bots and her engagement isn’t good (look at her low views on TikTok compared to other successful influencers?) plus instagram is a dying social media platform so these influencers won’t be able to hide behind fake followers and low engagement for long.

Who is really checking for tamara or influenced by her? She has Awful, non descript lack of personal style, dated hair, bad make up, botched face, bad fake personality. How will she continue to make money?? Will dirty be the main provider? I don’t think he’d ever bankroll her lifestyle

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The sad truth is also that she lives just off freebies. She hasn’t made anything of herself let alone grow some brain cells. She prances around is free Prada clothes.. come one Tamara- show us you bought something from for the real boutique without discount codes. She doesn’t buy business class tickets with her own money, she doesn’t pay for hotels. In real world’s worth.. she is a homeless little woman wearing stuff given to us. Not earned anything or held a real job.

Also she started looking very old!! She looks like she is 40+. Maybe because of her hollow lonely life.
And the movement in her eye balls while talking is so annoying to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t get how she can call herself busy and get her nails done 10 times a month. Is she calling that work? She is not very bright

Guys she is 7 feet tall now
Did she stretch her legs to make them look thin??

The sad truth is also that she lives just off freebies. She hasn’t made anything of herself let alone grow some brain cells. She prances around is free Prada clothes.. come one Tamara- show us you bought something from for the real boutique without discount codes. She doesn’t buy business class tickets with her own money, she doesn’t pay for hotels. In real world’s worth.. she is a homeless little woman wearing stuff given to us. Not earned anything or held a real job.

Also she started looking very old!! She looks like she is 40+. Maybe because of her hollow lonely life.
And the movement in her eye balls while talking is so annoying to watch.
just watched an Allegra Shaw video about how fashion weeks work and shes Very honest about how things are gifted or traded like hotel rooms for content, she returns lots of the clothes she buys for hauls she purely uses them to inspire us, and I’ve noticed she is making very clear attempts to tell her views when something is borrowed of gifted. She says she doesn’t want to pretend like she has all these things and to make her viewers think they have to go buy all the items. I appreciate that I wish more “influencers” would be more transparent instead of pretend they can afford Hundreds of thousands worth of items.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.