Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that she’s been taking accent classes, to fix her pronunciation because of her jaw problems.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh right, thanks!

But... Wtf is an accent class? Great, so instead of picking up better pronunciation and enunciation, she's gone instead and acquired a really affected wannabe posh accent. These influencers are really hilarious. I mean maybe a B+ for effort, and bloody F for speaking skills.

somebody asked whether they are engaged now, and she just said , watch my video .
I only see in this video 2 dumb people who are featuring Patek watches and got them perhaps for free .
How sad if Patek is actually giving watches to influencers. Arghhhh why do these brands devalue themselves!!?

new thread: https://tattle.life/threads/tamara-kalinic-14-ill-show-my-bf-for-money.29122/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.