Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is really checking for tamara or influenced by her? She has Awful, non descript lack of personal style, dated hair, bad make up, botched face, bad fake personality. How will she continue to make money?? Will dirty be the main provider? I don’t think he’d ever bankroll her lifestyle
I might be mistaken, but I think that Tam is thinking that Raggy is going to marry her so she can then "retire" for her influencer career and become a stay at home Hermes-collector (not sure if she wants kids, besides that she has a loooooot of healing to go through before thinking about future children).

She looks like she's bored of being an influencer, but having a regular job is beneath her. She is still receiving money from ads and partnerships, it's easy money. She is craving commitment but from the wrong person. Not sure how she will react if/when Raggy breaks up with her.

On another note, Tam really messed up her face, I can't believe she's the same age as me! It's so sad because her old face reminds me a bit of one of my old schoolmates (I believe she was from Sanski Most), who is a very sweet and lovely person. It is sad to see what Tam has done to herself, not just her face but also her health. If she does not start to take care of herself she will be regretting a lot of things in the future, especially when being an influencer is the only thing she has going for her and she's spending it all on designer items.

Reactions: 12
So it’s her Rasputin who had work obligations in Dubai…Doha…etc. and she just tagged along. That’s why she was bored out of her mind while she was left at the hotel…while her bebi was hopping from place to place. She put out zero content…her repetitive pool photos & outfits do not apply. Miserable life.

Reactions: 13
New in this thread. After finding quite a bit suspect about Miss Tamara I finally feel compelled to weigh in.

WHAT is going on with her face?! 😱
She is having a mid-life crisis. Her dumb fake friends are telling her how pretty she is. Because they are as stupid as her. She is so embarrassing I cannot watch

This is pure trash. I don’t want to buy Gucci looking at this tit

And this is a MAN with the most deformed hands. If she is reading this, she needs to get off the drugs she’s hallucinating on thinking this looks good. It’s an embarrassment for any 30 year olds

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am sorry, but, wtf is this?
What's with the eyes?
And this unblended eye shadow, great commercial for beauty products

New in this thread. After finding quite a bit suspect about Miss Tamara I finally feel compelled to weigh in.

WHAT is going on with her face?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sorry, but, wtf is this?
What's with the eyes?
And this unblended eye shadow, great commercial for beauty products
Exactly my thoughts blend your eyeshadow!!. Her hands remind me of the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry went to dinner with the woman who had man hands. I can’t unsee it now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is giving secondhand embarrassment. Looks 15 years older and like botched cat lady
In her Marrakesh YT video she’s boasting about how she has the best make up products (and only uses Gucci and hourglass, yeah sure) and that her make up always looks amazing - I’m dying at that unblended shadow 😂😂

Also, she was SO rude to caro in that blog. Criticising and patronising her in almost every conversation. How can people stand to be around her? she’s so offensive and cold and then tries to act like a fake bff with everyone. It’s bizarre and uncomfortable to watch. She’s completely disengaged in all convos and self absorped. Caro seems to not like her

Reactions: 21
This is giving secondhand embarrassment. Looks 15 years older and like botched cat lady
In her Marrakesh YT video she’s boasting about how she has the best make up products (and only uses Gucci and hourglass, yeah sure) and that her make up always looks amazing - I’m dying at that unblended shadow 😂😂

Also, she was SO rude to caro in that blog. Criticising and patronising her in almost every conversation. How can people stand to be around her? she’s so offensive and cold and then tries to act like a fake bff with everyone. It’s bizarre and uncomfortable to watch. She’s completely disengaged in all convos and self absorped. Caro seems to not like her
You can tell they aren’t real friends, they probably had a free trip with the caveat of having to room together. There are makeup artists out there that prefer drug store and can create beautiful looks has nothing to do with the high end brands she’s has no idea what she’s talking about. If she knew any better she’s go get those bands on her neck botox ASAP. She’s very tacky just because you wear designer labels everywhere doesn’t make you classy, she gives eurotrash not European chic.

Reactions: 12

is this Caitlyn Jenner? Or some man? She looks AWFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This made me laugh...
same, she is an absolute moronic illiterate freak...excel at what ?? returning packages at DHL or ordering more tit at Farfetch

now all brace yourself, illiterate captures for an AD free stay in Maldives are incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 21

In the vlog when she says "I'd love to come back here on holiday"... but... you are on holiday?! :ROFLMAO: and after that ramble about paying to skip security it just seemed so snobbish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have noticed how rude she is to people in every video she’s featured someone else. But this is a recent thing. All of a sudden, she became this self absorbed person that is incapable of listening to anyone else. She constantly interrupts and I hate how she puts people down but masks it as banter. It’s pure toxicity. But her influencer friends are idiots. Can’t stand Caro and Xenia. Tam and Xenia annoy me because they try to create this image of superiority with their inspirational quotes taken from a tumblr picture. 🤢. Xenia the big boss babe who has staff meetings with her team to share unrealistic goals and inspirational quotes. Which serious, driven company does this?? Seriously, I’d like to work at a place where we have time to sit around and share our favourite quotes every week. But at least she’s positive and is putting in some effort to try and grow a company. Whereas Tamara has achieved nothing despite the opportunities.

I remember some of Tam’s old videos where she seemed super polite and grateful. There was excitement about visiting places. I have this holiday one from couple of years ago stuck in my head for comparison where she is like a kid around the hotel. Smiling and thanking every employee and just appearing to be this sweet girl that can’t believe her luck. It’s like a completely different person (face and all) has taken over her social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The nose photoshop! She is so ashamed of her nose, what must her fake influencer friends say about her behind her back when they see the facetune fails?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.