Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is just cringe-worthy as hell. I do think that she likes rubbing in her followers (most especially those struggling financially) that she's 'loved' by a lot of people, and receives a lot of gifts because she's 'loved'.

Also, that hair! That is the messiest hairstyle I have seen her in. Screams "had-sex-the-night-before" vibes

View attachment 1139664
Really cringe, all of these influencers doing Xmas and birthday present hauls give me a huge ick, no self awareness and so greedy and spoiled

Reactions: 11
Really cringe, all of these influencers doing Xmas and birthday present hauls give me a huge ick, no self awareness and so greedy and spoiled
I genuinely think that everything that has gone on in the world in the last 2 years and continues to go on that there is something so distasteful in their overconsumption and complete lack of awareness of how they’re being viewed, living my best life darlinks…………meanwhile……..

Reactions: 13
Oh my, she just did that. That was a waste of my time and if any of you does not want to hatewatch her: she has speech therapy because she uses muscles in her face to talk and that is hard. Pricy bracelet, pricey ring, pricey bag and then she pulled a Sally Field and thanked her management, boyfriend and friends for her birthday. It was literally an oscar speech and so cringe I forgot the rest of the video

View attachment 1138783
I watched the first few mins of the video and omg she mentions she’s working on beeyrhong that is pointed out in this forum her speech, annunciation, and posture. Ps you still need to work your legs and glutes so your back won’t hurt doe doe.

Another new video and she look either tired or idk under something
I think she’s trying to act “calm” since ppl have been posting she’s manic. It just seems fake. And wtf is that promise ring isn’t he a man in his 40s?? If he wanted to marry you he would’ve asked by now..she was looking at it as if he proposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Tetka real men who are interested in you never hand out promise rings as if they were leaflets!

• Heart
  • Haha
The amount she spends trying to look like this high fashion babe is ridiculous, and an extra stupid thing to keep doing as it's obviously not working becauseee.. the state of her :oops:
Anyway, had to reply to this only to ask WHERE?🤣 Have we changed the capital??! Maybe like a 35ish m² one or something that's an hour and a half (or two) drive from the center but ahhhh I WISH you could buy a place for 90k euros 😭
The capital did not relocate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... On the site for apartments sales you can find apartments from 66 to 99 square meters in the range of 118,000 to 180,000 euros ... What I wanted to say is that for all these years of her work and how much she spent on branded bags / jewelry, she realistically could have bought an apartment...You have to agree with that ... and the apartment doesn't have to be on Belgrade waterfront ;)

Reactions: 7
HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

i wish she would get this through her head. it was actually sad watching her in the bed while he was explaining another bullshit ring and fake promises. i'm tired of women falling for this tit and being stringed along for years. if he wanted to he would.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

i wish she would get this through her head. it was actually sad watching her in the bed while he was explaining another bullshit ring and fake promises. i'm tired of women falling for this tit and being stringed along for years. if he wanted to he would.
This. She sounded really desperate trying to get him to say he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. And his answers were just cringe excuses.
I’m not saying you have to get married at all cost, some people never do and still spend their life together. But it’s so obvious that she is desperate to get married and he just seems like he doesn’t care. Tamara, if you’re not on the same page with such important things, move on and don’t waste your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This. She sounded really desperate trying to get him to say he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. And his answers were just cringe excuses.
I’m not saying you have to get married at all cost, some people never do and still spend their life together. But it’s so obvious that she is desperate to get married and he just seems like he doesn’t care. Tamara, if you’re not on the same page with such important things, move on and don’t waste your time.
Move on? How will she get her next Birkin then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm mentally still stuck at this outfit. The peak of disaster. The face doesn't match the body. Unbuttoned boob shirt. Sucking in so hard. geez.
e-miu-miu-cropped-picture-id1384597010?s=2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm mentally still stuck at this outfit. The peak of disaster. The face doesn't match the body. Unbuttoned boob shirt. Sucking in so hard. geez.
View attachment 1142740
To be frank I genuinely didn’t like this ‘outfit’ on any of the influenzas, whichever way they styled/threw it on but Tamaaaraaaa looks bland upon bland upon manly upon shoulda, woulda, wish she hadn’ta 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10

She is not being stringed along. He said that he did not want the moment to be shared with her audience and then flat out told her he does not want to get married. She then tried to twist his words in bed and later in the video.

She can say it is so emotional for her but he literally said he did not want to get married and she maid him say the ring is a promis to be togeter but not a promis-ring. That she is trying to twist his words does not mean that the meaning of his words change.

She is not being stringed along. She twisted his words and put that in the video. She is a major dramaqueen. If he wants to marry her no doubt he will ask her to marry him. 'Do you want to marry me' does not sound the same as 'happy birthday bebi'. His English is not that bad 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is not being stringed along. He said that he did not want the moment to be shared with her audience and then flat out told her he does not want to get married. She then tried to twist his words in bed and later in the video.

She can say it is so emotional for her but he literally said he did not want to get married and she maid him say the ring is a promis to be togeter but not a promis-ring. That she is trying to twist his words does not mean that the meaning of his words change.

She is not being stringed along. She twisted his words and put that in the video. She is a major dramaqueen. If he wants to marry her no doubt he will ask her to marry him. 'Do you want to marry me' does not sound the same as 'happy birthday bebi'. His English is not that bad 😄
How long has she been with him, not that that matters, if you know you know, I got engaged after 6 weeks, married 6 months later, 23yrs in August but given her age and how much she loves her nephews she must be wondering if she’ll have a family and a home or just keep peddling tat and collecting bags forever, or until a younger influenza takes her place

• Heart
How long has she been with him, not that that matters, if you know you know, I got engaged after 6 weeks, married 6 months later, 23yrs in August but given her age and how much she loves her nephews she must be wondering if she’ll have a family and a home or just keep peddling tat and collecting bags forever, or until a younger influenza takes her place
I do not know how long they are dating. It does not matter if you marry soon, later or never (alhough I'm happy that you have an amzing marriage) as long as you want the same. Last summer she had a marriage or wedding remark every video. That got old real soon. In a couple of videos she also said it it to him. He shot that down every time.

I really do not care if they get married or not. But it is sad to see that she wants to tie him down, even more then she wants Hermès, and he is just not on the same page.

Reactions: 15
Did she get ANOTHER promise ring!? As she already got one from him…or is he just giving her rings and she is calling them “promise rings” without him ever stating that these were promise rings. What is going on with these promise rings!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she get ANOTHER promise ring!? As she already got one from him…or is he just giving her rings and she is calling them “promise rings” without him ever stating that these were promise rings. What is going on with these promise rings!?
public embarrassment, I am shocked how low and desperate she is and on top of that PUBLICLY

be a pick me behind the camera you idiot, so embarrassing for all women

I just barfed
go check her latest story for extra VOM VOM, she is repulsive in attempting to be a model, imagine poor photographer TINKING wtf is this blowfish

Reactions: 12
you make sense, tbh. we all know that she LOVES to exaggerate things, and maybe he was just giving her rings to shut it down. she definitely is insecure and jealous. caro, leonie and xenia have stable relationships.

but i think that she chose FT because no one in their circle wants to date her. i believe she throws herself at wealthy men at events, but no one bites the trap.

look at giorgia gabriele's wedding. she was hinting all along that she wanted to have a grand wedding like that, but FT is an employee for Off-White. giorgia's husband andreas grilli is the CEO of Off-White! she even got the bouquet getting all lovey-dovey but to no avail. after that, she was a +1 to giorgia's boat trip, but she absolutely blew her chance when she started to act she owned the trip per se.

(here's the link for comparison)

Reactions: 9
I do not know how long they are dating. It does not matter if you marry soon, later or never (alhough I'm happy that you have an amzing marriage) as long as you want the same. Last summer she had a marriage or wedding remark every video. That got old real soon. In a couple of videos she also said it it to him. He shot that down every time.

I really do not care if they get married or not. But it is sad to see that she wants to tie him down, even more then she wants Hermès, and he is just not on the same page.
I suppose in this respect, he must be calculating that a couple Hermes bags on his AMEX are a hell of a lot easier to bear than a ball and chain round the neck! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suppose in this respect, he must be calculating that a couple Hermes bags on his AMEX are a hell of a lot easier to bear than a ball and chain round the neck! ;)
IF he has bought her hermes, the only way he CAN AFFORD it as she is paying for the rent for last 2 years and all the trips etc

who is she fooling!!! that he dropped what 30-40 k on hermes van cleef and diamonds hhahah what is that circus

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.