Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some facetuned photos vs real life ones to give you a good laugh. The posture in the 2nd photo is bizarre plus you see how much she edits her body to be slimmer - her shoulders and waist look wide and her arm is untoned with curved shoulders.

is anyone here knowledgeable about dentistry to explain why her teeth look like this? There’s so much gap between her fake teeth and her mouth, they look too narrow and like dentures in an old person with receding gums

Also the Roman soldier photo is sending me, she looks like an old short, wide squat man - ugliest shoes and styling I’ve ever seen, fashion victim and embarrassment with zero personal styling to make the outfit her own . Looks like a clown in a costume at the circus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Some facetuned photos vs real life ones to give you a good laugh. The posture in the 2nd photo is bizarre plus you see how much she edits her body to be slimmer - her shoulders and waist look wide and her arm is untoned with curved shoulders.

is anyone here knowledgeable about dentistry to explain why her teeth look like this? There’s so much gap between her fake teeth and her mouth, they look too narrow and like dentures in an old person with receding gums

Also the Roman soldier photo is sending me, she looks like an old short, wide squat man - ugliest shoes and styling I’ve ever seen, fashion victim and embarrassment with zero personal styling to make the outfit her own . Looks like a clown in a costume at the circus
She looks so manly in number 5, why does she keep choosing unflattering styles, is it that nothing stylish is left after the other higher profile tat peddlers have chosen. I’m not gonna comment on number 3, just going to go to my happy place and think happy thoughts……..shudder! 😱😱

Reactions: 8
The low rise trendy skirt and the sucked in photoshop torso to give herself a fake waist/hourglass, the claw stubby hands, the migrated filler sour faced pout. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My “friend” MATTHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wuuuut

He Didn’t even bother to repost her, he was prolly like WTF is this creep.
He fainted from happiness and couldn't repost after he read that she is proud of him, its everything he ever wanted and dreamed of! That's they know they really succeded, Chiara did it, and now him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A couple of years ago, in one of her videos, she wanted to explain the procedure she did on her teeth, but then she said that she did not know how to say it in English. It's a little weird for me that she said that, so I'm not entirely sure if she has this type or another:
Composite veneers
Composite veneers are flakes made of composite material. Veneers are thin, white scales that are placed on the front surface of the tooth. The thickness of the scales is from 0.3 to 1.3 mm, and they are most often placed on the front teeth, which are visible when smiling.
They are done directly in the patient's mouth and in a very short time your smile will be completely different and of course brighter. There is no grinding of the teeth or it is minimal, only in the enamel, it is a relatively cheap solution and they are ready in just one visit.
Since I have nothing to do with dentistry, this is my humble opinion, and like I said I may be wrong ;)

Reactions: 6
No words.
Cannot believe that waist trainer she used to fix her posture didn't work. She should get a refund.

Btw, what happened with habit tracking, no gym selfies... to busy stalking other industry friends' profiles to see how Hermes show was?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Skinny natural bejbi.

Edit:
Tamaaaaarrra!
it's Getty images-source:

In the green dress outfit she looks so eurotrash. Big Valentino outdated glitzy bag, green boob dress paired with purple (?!) tacky snake design heels which are wrapped too tight causing skin folds - every piece of trendy jewellery she owns, brassy hair and then a random black blazer

Reactions: 13
In the green dress outfit she looks so eurotrash. Big Valentino outdated glitzy bag, green boob dress paired with purple (?!) tacky snake design heels which are wrapped too tight causing skin folds - every piece of trendy jewellery she owns, brassy hair and then a random black blazer
looks like an outlet outfit from 2001

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen instagram yet? Still selling her sole and bags tell sell style

60NKd.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.