Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen new poses with the bag! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why!? Just why!? She’s just proving that she is a shopping channel sales person…who walks around and presents new items for sale “and this is the new bag..here it is…look at it”…and then “work of darkness… its what we need” …clearly not English shopping channel! …”the only one not wearing platform shoes”…wow, she’s unbelievable. Perhaps bcz she didn’t get offered the shoes…so she is trying to make herself appear special by claiming that she chose different shoes bcz she is so “special”…or she didn’t get the memo & only realized when she showed up! It never ends!
She’s so abrasive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do like her last couple of outfits but gosh tetka has real bad posture! The story with the green dress she wears to Valentino- Push those shoulders back girl!

Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.07.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.08.00 PM.png

Hermes literally chewed you for Filipo's money and connections, and yet PR spat at her face for not giving you an invite. Quote me on this, but I'm dead sure she'll get a HAC soon. I think she's on a rude awakening that Hermes don't really want her sooner than later.

Also, she probably didn't know about this Hermes presentation. Bryanboy and Heart Evangelista, and other VVIPs have seen this immediately after the show, and the fact that she's a day late just reminds us how irrelevant she is.

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.10.25 PM.png

Also, nice of Tamara to acknowledge that she isn't 'at home'. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s hilarious that also correct me but I didn’t see her at the dior show either ?! I’m telling you this fashion week a lot of designers just didn’t invite her 😂😂😂😂 even Xenia poor thing probs has to deal with Tamsham’s evil eye 🧿

Yeah, this hunched front look with hands in this position reminds me of a mantis bug.Really posh.
View attachment 1107830
This outfit is the ugliest thing I’ve seen during fashion week.

Reactions: 13
ummmm..no.
This is exactly what I meant when I said that she only buys the popular shoes. A couple of seasons ago, this was a new model and an instant hit. Although most people are enjoying their pension and wore these around the house. Tetka was not sure about these. In a video she told us that Dirty said that they were cool. At the time, they were. The dad-sneaker wore off and new, ugly and expensive was very much a trend so this was a hit. Sold out everywhere, not only in jurop kinda thing.

Thing is, if Dirty did not push her to buy these she never would have bought them. And sure as hell, if these were not from hermes, she would never in a million years have bought them.

View attachment 1108029
View attachment 1108032

Hermes literally chewed you for Filipo's money and connections, and yet PR spat at her face for not giving you an invite. Quote me on this, but I'm dead sure she'll get a HAC soon. I think she's on a rude awakening that Hermes don't really want her sooner than later.

Also, she probably didn't know about this Hermes presentation. Bryanboy and Heart Evangelista, and other VVIPs have seen this immediately after the show, and the fact that she's a day late just reminds us how irrelevant she is.

View attachment 1108034

Offcourse she wants a hac and a b40. She buys second hand and mini bags are still trending. The bigger bags are not that in demand so they are a lot cheaper to buy now. (Although it seems that the world is getting more into micro mini bags so it is just a matter of time before bigger bags will be a hit again.)

What hermes said about the HAC:

"The Haut à courroies

The oldest member of the family

The Haut à courroies was Hermès’ firstborn, before the automobile and the taste for travel, at the beginning of the 20th century. Designed by Hermès to protect and transport saddles and riding boots, this ingenious and practical bag made life easier for riders and offered them an early expression of elegance. Its rigid flap folded flat against the rear of the bag creating a wide opening. The two saddle flaps were thus held in place by the straps, as if absorbed by the bag, like a sleight of hand."

Although that is wat hermes is saying, most people tend to wear it as luggage. In Pappardella's case, she is still greatly traumatised by the robbery, I do not know if it is a good choice to buy such expensive luggage. She is basically telling people to rob her again.

For all non bag lovers out there: there was the hac. In 1984 Hermès chief executive Jean - Louis Dumas sat next to singer and actress Jane Birkin. She said that a bag that would hold everything was impossible to find. He designed a bag for her and named it after her. The birkin bag was born. The most expensive bag out there is the himalaya bag. It is made out of crocodile and painted to look like the mountains. If you get the version with pave (incrusted with diamonds) hardware it will cost even more. Just as all kelly and birkins, you can not buy these bags in a store. They have to be offered to you. Because influencers are wearing it people know what it looks like. If you wear a hac nowadays people just assume you are wearing an out of proportion fake birkin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1108029
View attachment 1108032

View attachment 1108034

First "at home" dinner in three weeks which consists of coca cola and either delivered or microwaved pizza...not hating on the food choice cuz that's what my broke ass could only afford as a treat for many years but I sure as hell don't act like a wannabe old money hermes hoarder. If I was going to put in the effort to give off the impression I have more money that I actually did I'd step it up a few notches with the IG food stories, actually iron my clothes, etc. but can one really expect more from tamtam? Meh, guess not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My “friend” MATTHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wuuuut

He Didn’t even bother to repost her, he was prolly like WTF is this creep.
He does use influencers for marketing purposes. I know that Xenia gets gifted a lot. Tamara has only been gifted the bracelet below. She wears that quite often.

Screenshot_20220308-103753_Instagram.jpg

She has been gifted this bracelet after Dirty bought her the ring she always wears. That is great for exposure. And after her robbery, when she was "building a collection" again. So that is even better for exposure. You do not have to like a person to use them for marketing.

Just as the brand of that "incredibly understated" elephant. She even got a replacement after the robbery. It had more diamonds and she never wears it anymore. She also keeps on pushing the brand every time she is showing her ears. Unless she is wearing Idyll or Missoma, also a favorite brands to promote with lesser known youtubers.

The elephant brand is also the same brand as her new ring. No way that she has bought a € 8.700 ring right before fashionweek started. She has gotten a malachite ring from the same brand and never wears that either. With how much she is showing this new ring I can not imagine she has spend her own money on it.

Screenshot_20220304-164005_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Also, I remember way back saying that her absolute dream show to attend is Balenciaga. But the thing is, Balenciaga never allows influencers into any of their shows. Only the A-List attend, like Bryanboy.

She had a Balenciaga spree before, so I think she was hoping that her agency can hook her up with the Balenciaga PR, but to no avail. I haven't seen her wear Balenciaga in a long time.

Only influencer I saw was also model nour who was there

Reactions: 2
Always bad posture and really awkward poses...
Wow, number 4 is not a flattering photo, she looks old, tired and harsh and trust me I’m not judging I look like roadkill most days but I don’t swan around like a delusional flamingo pretending I’m fabulous 🤣🤣💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.