Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This reel is so embarrassing and her face in the IG story advertisement content even has a filter and she still looks just the opposite of her edited IG feed photos
when she poses with that haemorrhoid botch lips and starts opening them trying to be sultry sexy model I want to throw up my soul

SHUT THOSE MOUTH EWWW

and that awful hair dragging every horrible look to appear even worse...just awful, stuffy, greasy fake tan mess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her jaw, chin and nose in real life vs IG - she is so ashamed of her face, features are more masculine and she edits them to be feminine, youthful and like a gorgeous Russian model 😂
You can see she barely breathed out the entire time she was in that outfit, her stomach and waist look unnaturally sucked in. All this aside, this outfit is horrific and doesn’t flatter her muscular figure. Her torso looks coarse And burnt
I was looking for comments about the abs being airbrushed with makeup or fake tan under hers, Xenia’s and Caro’s posts but found nothing. Who else thinks the abs are painted on there as shadow work?

Reactions: 7
Is her midriff out the entirety of the fashion weeks, she’s worn so many midriff baring outfits and I’m sorry but this is a younger womens style and again not being ageist I’m 54 and my midriff is definitely not getting bared, don’t wanna cause panic in the streets 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was looking for comments about the abs being airbrushed with makeup or fake tan under hers, Xenia’s and Caro’s posts but found nothing. Who else thinks the abs are painted on there as shadow work?
I don't really see abs, she just seems skinny or little skinny fat. Caro on the other hand 🤯

Reactions: 8
when she poses with that haemorrhoid botch lips and starts opening them trying to be sultry sexy model I want to throw up my soul

SHUT THOSE MOUTH EWWW

and that awful hair dragging every horrible look to appear even worse...just awful, stuffy, greasy fake tan mess

AN SHE MISSED ONE BELT LOOP AAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all know those abs of hers are also artificially enhanced by the procedure she endorses. I don’t think she looks good at all, enough of those 🔥 emojis she pays to get 😂😂. No one real is falling for her stunts. In fact a lot of people are unfollowing her saying she isn’t giving a good image. Her broad hips and square lower body + her man brows look plain masculine. Her slutty face expressions look cheap.
Can some real friends of hers tell her that?

Reactions: 16
We all know those abs of hers are also artificially enhanced by the procedure she endorses. I don’t think she looks good at all, enough of those 🔥 emojis she pays to get 😂😂. No one real is falling for her stunts. In fact a lot of people are unfollowing her saying she isn’t giving a good image. Her broad hips and square lower body + her man brows look plain masculine. Her slutty face expressions look cheap.
Can some real friends of hers tell her that?
I think it is a lot like Chase Amie. We once loved them and over the years we got a less intelligent an repetitive version of what once worked for them. I now follow them as a cautionary tale.

The world is my oyster and I do not aspire to be some superficial vapid version of me that you will only love when you are sixteen. We did not know any better then. We do know better and should be better now.

Reactions: 10
Well done Tetka, keep working for these mm
Any cardio and those chains and bracelets would be flapping around like crazy. Most people I know wear a wristband over their loves. It protects the bracelet and does not scream "follow me home and rob me" while they are at the gym.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If the "not eating sweets" habit is "healhy", you should see a doctor!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any cardio and those chains and bracelets would be flapping around like crazy. Most people I know wear a wristband over their loves. It protects the bracelet and does not scream "follow me home and rob me" while they are at the gym.
Those are people with brains. This one has none 😂
And boy are those FAKE BOOBS. She isn’t working out there, just taking selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the "not eating sweets" habit is "healhy", you should see a doctor!
She does that every year. On instagram she said that she has not eating sweets all year. It sounds like she is not going to eat sweets for a year but she only does it untill her birthday.

Even though she keeps on whining about not eating any sugar every time she films a piece of cake, she does eats fruit. Because your body can sense the difference between refined sugar and sugar in fruits. Like sweet @kitty_gb said, this piece of pasta does not have a brain.

Reactions: 13
omg who the f is exercising with 200k of jewellery wow what a freak...unless they are fake or she is just taking selfies in there

Reactions: 14
I hardly believe she’s doing any workouts. I can imagine her walking on the treadmill for hours. There is no muscle tonus whatsoever on her, she hasn’t lifted anything heavier than her phone for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's common for EDs to overuse the treadmill, to "burn more calories". and that's all they ever do.
Walk for hours like a hamster on a wheel.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.