Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know if she attended the dior or Hermes show ?

Also I didn’t see anyone let alone her attend the bottega show do they night

Reactions: 2
Definitely agree, I noticed they even think she's beautiful based on her facetuned photos 🤣
Not even going to lie, I was one of those people who used to think she’s beautiful based on her face tuned photos 🙈. But to be honest, back in those days, she did have sparkle in her eyes and the face wasn’t as botched as it is now.
Did anyone see one of the insta stories that

Xenia posted from the Ellie Saab show? Xenia looked low key embarrassed whilst Tamara was doing her fake wild laugh. Is it just me? I know you can misinterpret 2 seconds videos but Xenia did not seem to have as much fun as Tamara and this other woman did.

Also, I find it so strange that a 31 year old woman is still associating herself with gossip girl. I hope I don’t offend anyone but this is a show about teenagers??

Reactions: 11
Not even going to lie, I was one of those people who used to think she’s beautiful based on her face tuned photos 🙈. But to be honest, back in those days, she did have sparkle in her eyes and the face wasn’t as botched as it is now.
Did anyone see one of the insta stories that

Xenia posted from the Ellie Saab show? Xenia looked low key embarrassed whilst Tamara was doing her fake wild laugh. Is it just me? I know you can misinterpret 2 seconds videos but Xenia did not seem to have as much fun as Tamara and this other woman did.

Also, I find it so strange that a 31 year old woman is still associating herself with gossip girl. I hope I don’t offend anyone but this is a show about teenagers??
She wasn’t manhandling some poor pooch again was she, ooooooooooossss tamaraaaaaaaaaasssssss eebeeeeeeeee likkle pup, don’t runnnn awayyyyyy from auntyyyyyyy tammmaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I’m sooooooooooo inn love with youuuu bebeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She wasn’t manhandling some poor pooch again was she, ooooooooooossss tamaraaaaaaaaaasssssss eebeeeeeeeee likkle pup, don’t runnnn awayyyyyy from auntyyyyyyy tammmaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I’m sooooooooooo inn love with youuuu bebeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😱🤣🤣🤣
Thank goodness no innocent animals were traumatised this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she got invited to the Hermes show…. I thought with the amount of purchases that she would have scored an invite by now?!

Reactions: 10
Hi there, I just woke up... you see, when I saw what she decided to wear to the Isabel Marant show, my floor fell on my head...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she got invited to the Hermes show…. I thought with the amount of purchases that she would have scored an invite by now?!
I don’t tink she was invited otherwise she would have bragged about it for weeks.😂

I liked her look for Elie Saab, it’s more feminine and close to what she used to be. Her new haircut and colour suit her much better than that bush she had before.

Attachments

I don’t tink she was invited otherwise she would have bragged about it for weeks.😂

I liked her look for Elie Saab, it’s more feminine and close to what she used to be. Her new haircut and colour suit her much better than that bush she had before.

You can she's feeling it, she loves herself in that dress, with that hair. It just shows, it is great.
But when she's forcing that "cool" stylings it is rarely a fart... mostly tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her insta stories are something else.... a little treat for everyone who is banned :)
Thanks🤣…I’m so flattered to be banned…it makes me feel important

For this look hair should have been up…up in a loose & soft way….not Ariana Grande way…her hair clashes with the top…looks too heavy compared to floaty garment ..all the models that wore similar garments had their hair short or gathered up …she just has no eye for style. The garment was meant to float…not be covered by heavy mane & flattened down 🤷🏻‍♀️…doesn’t she have anyone helping her with her looks!? It’s so obvious that her hair makes her look top heavy in that outfit ….

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yeah, a sleek bun would be perfect, and some red lips.
GOD, bad styling really pisses me off! It's like a big missed opportunity to create something amazing.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, a sleek bun would be perfect, and some red lips.
GOD, bad styling really pisses me off! It's like a big missed opportunity to create something amazing.
I agree + she has too much jewerly, she should leave out the watch and everything around her neck - its too much!!!

Reactions: 11
I really liked that look too but you are right about the hair and jewellery. However, the look is a winner in comparison to what she wore to previous shows. Come on Tamara, stick to the style that suits you. Also, what’s with the nude lip that almost looks grey at times? She needs a pop of colour on that overly tanned face.

Reactions: 17
That no-invite speaks volumes. Also, she must be pissed that Leonie, who had less Hermès bags than her, who is also her management co-worker, was invited.

Maybe her bags are super fakes? And probably Michael Coste (Hermès exec) can smell desperation a mile away.

Also Leonie was sat beside Heart Evangelista at the Elie Saab show.

Reactions: 17
no she wasn't invited to Hermes, DioHGHGHGRRH, SEN LauROOOHNHN, Balmain etc etc

but girl has to cover coperni, diesel etc etc lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of stuff she purchased seems a lot when you are normal. When it comes to hermes she does not buy a lot, she only buys the cheaper stuff they offer and she only buys the mainstream stuff. To them, she means nothing. Unless they have some cosmetics to promote. To get a grip on those who can not actually afford the brand but still want to treat themselves with low brow luxury.

If you look at her bags and videos she is not even that enthusiastic about the brand. She gets the popular shoes every season, some swimwear and the same bag in the same leather but a different color. She is hardly buying across the board. Not to forget that Leonie, Caro, Xenia and Brian for example, do not look like eurotrash.

Nothing wrong jurop of course but Tamara gives us the bad side of YSL kinda off. She never finetunes, looks a bit dirty and a bit cheap. Like couture with wrinkles. If she tries to pull of a classy look or shake things up with her "new" hair, she only gives me Melania Trump vibes. Not a good look.

Also, I remember way back saying that her absolute dream show to attend is Balenciaga. But the thing is, Balenciaga never allows influencers into any of their shows. Only the A-List attend, like Bryanboy.

She had a Balenciaga spree before, so I think she was hoping that her agency can hook her up with the Balenciaga PR, but to no avail. I haven't seen her wear Balenciaga in a long time.

• Haha
That no-invite speaks volumes. Also, she must be pissed that Leonie, who had less Hermès bags than her, who is also her management co-worker, was invited.

Maybe her bags are super fakes? And probably Michael Coste (Hermès exec) can smell desperation a mile away.

Also Leonie was sat beside Heart Evangelista at the Elie Saab show.
Even Alexandra Pereira was invited to Hermes and she has like 2 bags from them 😂

• Haha
Jewellery for me is a very important part of my personality.

................................what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.