Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's totally milking the free Plaza Athenee stay, because she knows she's gonna be homeless after PFW!
That is why she is promoting feet pics. Forget teenage girls who "allegedly" want to know where she buys her high end stuff. There is way more money in the adult foot entertainment.

It is not a coincidence that she is the only influencer who keeps on showing bare foot, new shoes, foot pics and has all her shoe collections on the top of her site.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That is why she is promoting feet pics. Forget teenage girls who "allegedly" want to know where she buys her high end stuff. There is way more money in the adult foot entertainment.

It is not a coincidence that she is the only influencer who keeps on showing bare foot, new shoes, foot pics and has all her shoe collections on the top of her site.
Does she only fan? Tamaaarrraaaaaaa Hooves! 🤣🤣🦶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does she only fan? Tamaaarrraaaaaaa Hooves! 🤣🤣🦶
If she only shows her feet, we will never know if it is her. It is the most common fetish in the world.

As a girl who can never have enough shoes, bags or jewelry I once loved watching her yearly shoe collection videos. When the things she said became more shallow her 👠 content grew. I noticed it, then it started to annoy me and now I can not unsee it anymore.

I do not now for sure if she has an only fans but I do know that if you compare it to other influencers, she has way more foot content.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she only shows her feet, we will never know if it is her. It is the most common fetish in the world.

As a girl who can never have enough shoes, bags or jewelry I once loved watching her yearly shoe collection videos. When the things she said became more shallow her 👠 content grew. I noticed it, then it started to annoy me and now I can not unsee it anymore.

I do not now for sure if she has an only fans but I do know that if you compare it to other influencers, she has way more foot content.
Well anything to get that next herrrrrmessss bag, she literally has sold her soul at this point, tres tragique! 👹👜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her jaw, chin and nose in real life vs IG - she is so ashamed of her face, features are more masculine and she edits them to be feminine, youthful and like a gorgeous Russian model 😂
You can see she barely breathed out the entire time she was in that outfit, her stomach and waist look unnaturally sucked in. All this aside, this outfit is horrific and doesn’t flatter her muscular figure. Her torso looks coarse And burnt

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She might show a bare midriff here but the only thing I notice is her trainwreck of way too much fillers in her cheeks and forehead. Aside from the huge caterpillar brows it seems like the filler is starting to dissolve her eyes.

This is what you get if you use too much facetune. In some asian countries in it is common to use tape to make your eyes look bigger. People use make-up. If everybody around you is used to seeing a distorted version of reality, then that distorted version is becoming a new reality. People going shocked pikachu if they see your non enhanced face.

I don't get it. She was gorgous and glowing before. Now it is cosmetic procedures, wearing make-up, smear fake tan untill she looks like an alien, using facetune. How fake can you be! How fake do you want to be?

It is so sad that when I think Tamara now, I see her facetuned face in my mind's eye. Every time I see this blotched altered version of reality it shocks me. Untill I realise that this blob is not an altered version of reality but everything else she shows us is. That is what she has created. Jou gaaaaaaijsz, how messed up is that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This reel is so embarrassing and her face in the IG story advertisement content even has a filter and she still looks just the opposite of her edited IG feed photos
When she said that she had a big ass and that her ass was so big it did not fit into some things, this pancake is not what I imagined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.