Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the Off White Show, she was writing on her stories about how she finally had the epiphany that her mission in life is to share "the code" as if she has solved some ancient mysteries and will now save humanity.

She is sitting at a fashion show during fashion week while Ukraine and her people are forced into being the initial battleground of WWIII and Tamara is talking about how her purpose in life is to share "the code"... ie how to enter the fashion world like she has... uh, nope babe, we're good on that. You look like handsome squidward now with terrible posture and even worse style.

I have to ask myself why do I torture myself by continuing to watch her? I'm unfollowing her on all platforms.
another proof she is taking drugs, but dumb in real life = dumber on drugs, she is totally uneducated socially unaware idiot who is unable to express herself literally or any other way

Yeah, this brown look is actually decent! minus the lipstick color
minus the face app default feature, try it yourself I look like this as well when tried, it is hilarious she is using this filter

Reactions: 7
What is the speculation based on? Can just imagine the YT vlogs of her carrying around the baby in a birkin living from hotel to hotel room and designer baby clothes hauls she returns
No idea, I saw girls posted a few screenshots, one in that naked black dress, one with Caro in front of some FW venue and this one with Xenia is the most recent:
IMG_20220304_174423.jpg

Reactions: 3
I read something on Twitter and I wonder what you guys think.
People are speculating that Tetka is pregnant :eek:
Could that be true?
I personally don't think so since she's starving herself all the time, and she obviously wants to be skinny, hence her unhealthy lifestyle.
When did the speculations start? In her last video she was whining about the war and "it made her think about letting kids grow up in this world". If you are sweet sixteen and still adore her you might think that she is mentioning kids so she must be pregnant. According to some people in the world that is the only thing woman are good for. Especially after you are married. Suddenly you do not matter anymore and you are now nothing more than a baby breeder. I hate it with a passion.

But I digress. She wonders if this is a world where she is going to have a kid. She is wondering about her photographer being stuck in a warzone. Bobblehead talked about both things for a couple of minutes and just one lousy sentence about how terrible it would be for the people in the middle of this war.

Yet again, she made the war about her. This is just insejn you gajz.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
As far as I can see Serbians are pro-russia even in this moment. Maybe that’s why she is not very vocal about the war. She realizes that this is an unpopular opinion. To all Serbians here - can you tell us about the mood in Serbia? I don’t want to offend anybody, I’m just curious how every country is processing this horrible events

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As far as I can see Serbians are pro-russia even in this moment. Maybe that’s why she is not very vocal about the war. She realizes that this is an unpopular opinion. To all Serbians here - can you tell us about the mood in Serbia? I don’t want to offend anybody, I’m just curious how every country is processing this horrible events
I think there is a difference between being pro-russia and making it about her. She could have easily left it out.

Just because maybe the president is pro-rusdia doesn’t mean Serbians are pro-russia or even if they are doesn’t mean Tamara has to be pro-russia.
Ps: I’ m not Serbian 😁

Reactions: 4
Little country that has struggled sooo much ...
But yes , majority of the people here are pro russian - oriented , to be honest 😬

My assumptions are based on posts that I have seen from my serbian friends. I’m bulgarian and 1/4 of us is also pro russia 🙄 I didn’t want to sound judgmental and I’m sorry if I offended anybody

edit: pro russia doesn’t mean defending putin

Reactions: 5
This "posture" KILLS all the fancy clothes, bejbi.
Fashion week for Tetka's looks this time around means "Eurotrash week", apparently.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My assumptions are based on posts that I have seen from my serbian friends. I’m bulgarian and 1/4 of us is also pro russia 🙄 I didn’t want to sound judgmental and I’m sorry if I offended anybody

I understand, no worries! Everyone at least a little bit normal is AGAINST any war - and it should never ever be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When did the speculations start? In her last video she was whining about the war and "it made her think about letting kids grow up in this world". If you are sweet sixteen and still adore her you might think that she is mentioning kids so she must be pregnant. According to some people in the world that is the only thing woman are good for. Especially after you are married. Suddenly you do not matter anymore and you are now nothing more than a baby breeder. I hate it with a passion.

But I digress. She wonders if this is a world where she is going to have a kid. She is wondering about her photographer being stuck in a warzone. Bobblehead talked about both things for a couple of minutes and just one lousy sentence about how terrible it would be for the people in the middle of this war.

I think many people there believed that she is as skinny as she pretends to be, so they were shoked to see that Getty image in a black dress and assumed it is because she is pregnant and showing some belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

how so? I’m genuinely curious

Guys, I don't want to offend anyone, but the political situation is too complex a topic for one tattle thread.

Reactions: 28

I have no idea, I'm reading there occasionally, I read it at some point and disregarded immediately because I genuinely believe she is too self-conscious about her body, and then read it again when this picture with Xenia was posted.
I don't follow her at all anymore, except what I read here, I can't stand her fakeness.
The only reason I'm asking is because if that's true I can't imagine her dragging the poor baby from one freebie hotel to another.

I think many people there believed that she is as skinny as she pretends to be, so they were shoked to see that Getty image in a black dress and assumed it is because she is pregnant and showing some belly.
Definitely agree, I noticed they even think she's beautiful based on her facetuned photos 🤣

• Haha
I’ve been banned from her Insta stories 😂. I feel special. I had a suspicion as I couldn’t see half of the things you are all posting. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve been banned from her Insta stories 😂. I feel special. I had a suspicion as I couldn’t see half of the things you are all posting. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What, why did she ban you? She already mentioned in a video that she is banning people from commenting. She is quite a dictator herself.

(Can I still say dictator? I do not want to offend anybody but it was a rough night so I might be even more straightforward than usual.)

Reactions: 4
What, why did she ban you? She already mentioned in a video that she is banning people from commenting. She is quite a dictator herself.

(Can I still say dictator? I do not want to offend anybody but it was a rough night so I might be even more straightforward than usual.)
I don’t even follow her…I’m not sure as to why I am so special…maybe my few comments under her pics have gotten me singled out…as they were not of “ 🔥 ❤ “ kind that she gets 🤣…so it’s easy to spot me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.