Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to caro? Tamara posted some self involved Ig story about herself for an injury that happened to caro, the post is so embarrassing and narcissistic - why is she taking a sad face selfie with an injured person? She’s nuts
This woman makes me sick, "My life was so good but now I have to deal with a friend who's bleeding (by deal I mean posting it on social media). Poor me, poor me!"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what happened to caro? Tamara posted some self involved Ig story about herself for an injury that happened to caro, the post is so embarrassing and narcissistic - why is she taking a sad face selfie with an injured person? She’s nuts
I think Caro fell whilst out on a run. The pics were quite gory.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I find it funny how TamTam is making Caro's fall about herself but Caro is only thanking Xenia and her bf in her stories and no mention of Tetka

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it funny how TamTam is making Caro's fall about herself but Caro is only thanking Xenia and her bf in her stories and no mention of Tetka
Actually Caro filmed Tamara in the hospital with her yesterday and said Tamara had been with her all day. Xenia and her bf didn’t show up till later on.

I think Caro fell whilst out on a run. The pics were quite gory.
I’m wondering how she fell/what she hit because it looks like a really bad injury 😕

Reactions: 2
I read something on Twitter and I wonder what you guys think.
People are speculating that Tetka is pregnant :eek:
Could that be true?
I personally don't think so since she's starving herself all the time, and she obviously wants to be skinny, hence her unhealthy lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What is the speculation based on? Can just imagine the YT vlogs of her carrying around the baby in a birkin living from hotel to hotel room and designer baby clothes hauls she returns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Based on that Gucci styling, she's expecting grankids. Don't think she's pregnant, but not thanks to the SAINT LAURENT condoms. We all know she 's a collector of SL condoms (and Birkins)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At the Off White Show, she was writing on her stories about how she finally had the epiphany that her mission in life is to share "the code" as if she has solved some ancient mysteries and will now save humanity.

She is sitting at a fashion show during fashion week while Ukraine and her people are forced into being the initial battleground of WWIII and Tamara is talking about how her purpose in life is to share "the code"... ie how to enter the fashion world like she has... uh, nope babe, we're good on that. You look like handsome squidward now with terrible posture and even worse style.

I have to ask myself why do I torture myself by continuing to watch her? I'm unfollowing her on all platforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 8.53.25 PM.png

I like the brown velvet suit on her! On the other hand, this grey look screams that she stole it from BEYBI

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 8.54.02 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, this brown look is actually decent! minus the lipstick color

Reactions: 15
Yeah, this brown look is actually decent! minus the lipstick color
Agreed, some/all of the outfits recently have been shocking. Ill fitting, creased and lacking in any sense of style, looking in fact like she got the rejects the other more important ‘tat peddlers, oops influencers’ got. At least she brought some toilet roll dangling off one of the dresses to mop away her ‘every crisis ever is about me’ tears 😭😡😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.