Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it seems like their “worrying about Ukraine” equals to chit chats before shows like “omg girlie did you see?! So scary… anywayssss I’m so excited about my outfittt”. Ferragni is the most disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
To me it seems like their “worrying about Ukraine” equals to chit chats before shows like “omg girlie did you see?! So scary… anywayssss I’m so excited about my outfittt”. Ferragni is the most disgusting.
I actually unfollowed Chiara after years and years and years...so off puting ad on ad on ad, too much

Reactions: 8
Why does she always sound like she needs to cough up some phlegm 🤢 especially words with a 'k' or 'ck' sound. Gives me shivers idk if anyone else has noticed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her behaviour with Rue is so cringe and awkward, I can’t even watch it.

is there a thread on Chiara F.? I also unfollowed her, she became unbearable and also the oversharing of kids on social media is not something I support.

Reactions: 13
TW :

watching raspy's stories and the guy is promoting russian caviar house, how bleeping tone deaf are you you idiot, and entire fashion week they are all so disgusting

can they stop sharing their purposeless shenanigans and show some respect!!! as Europe is bracing for a major attack

I know it's not their fault personally, but as society they show zero morals and tact...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Jurgen’s body language in the restaurant is so revealing. He didn’t even bother to look at her, but was on the phone the whole time, same as in the room later. Similar to Leonie on that picture someone posted a couple pages back.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone understand tetka's obsession with Bella Hadid (except the fact they are both botched)? She keeps tagging her in every show she watches wtf?? Hoping to get reposted, get bigger reach, what?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone understand tetka's obsession with Bella Hadid (except the fact they are both botched)? She keeps tagging her in every show she watches wtf?? Hoping to get reposted, get bigger reach, what?
peak influencer fangirl is see and repost Kendull and Gigi, as if they are buddies

Reactions: 9
peak influencer fangirl is see and repost Kendull and Gigi, as if they are buddies
Isn't Tamara's job at least to know models?
I feel that the Hadid sisters are overrated as hell, as well as Kendall and Kaia.

Sure they work hard, but if it wasn't for their family's fame, they're basically nothing! It's so unfair that there are more talented models out there, but due to nepotism, mediocrity is glorified.

And Bella Hadid literally copied Carla Bruni's face ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't Tamara's job at least to know models?
I feel that the Hadid sisters are overrated as hell, as well as Kendall and Kaia.

Sure they work hard, but if it wasn't for their family's fame, they're basically nothing! It's so unfair that there are more talented models out there, but due to nepotism, mediocrity is glorified.

And Bella Hadid literally copied Carla Bruni's face ffs!
nope Tamara's job is to make to do list, make bed and pour water :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.