Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed to screenshot that story with Xenia, but even here, she's the worst dressed. Not even a granny. I really think she's the last to choose, must be it.
Can someone explain it to me? This elevator picture? What?
And the third pic, my lovelies, is something I would never wear - says Tam the last infulencer in the jurop.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed to screenshot that story with Xenia, but even here, she's the worst dressed. Not even a granny. I really think she's the last to choose, must be it.
Can someone explain it to me? This elevator picture? What?
And the third pic, my lovelies, is something I would never wear - says Tam the last infulencer in the jurop.
I think the elevator picture means she has not seen so many floors in Milan. She is such a simpleton 🙄

She shows her #gucci bag after the show. Then hides it the other way around at Bvlgari. What a loyal follower of Gucci. Wow @Gucci #tamaradoesntcareaboutGucci

And why is so tired from watching f**king shows in MFW. Does she realize how dumb that sounds. If it’s your ‘job’, do it with some dignity woman! Constantly posting how busy and tired she is, running in heels. It’s so pathetic.
What are other women doing in their jobs? Like we have no days when we need to travel for work and run for commitments. Clearly she is an idiot who isn’t growing up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@alice.tp123 I get what you are saying but things do not add up with Paperella. If you continue to have "my biggest luxury hauls", buy the worlds expensive handbags as and show them like grocery hauls, if you drip in diamonds, tell people how educated they should be and flaunt that you are a top influencer people expect certain things. If even the last two braincells in jurop can not connect those dots you should be able to say that your work is all about clothes and if you want to make a statement you sent it to your agency first.

Even if she did not let it double check by her agency, let it check by some of your industry friends. If she is to far up her high horse to do that, then be a good little influencer and just copy from somebody. If she only looked at the statements that were posted by everyone she tagged and publicly sees as an industry friend then she could have seen that nobody made it about themselves. Take inspiration from people around you is literally what she does for a living and she can not fathom that that includes posting a statement.

We all remember blm. We all remember the outrage of people who said that there was systemic injustice and posting a black square will not fight that. The square creates awareness but from some people it just felt empty. What Pappardella did was the equivalent of posting a black dress and telling the world how much she loves that dress. The point of posting a statement about war went so far over her head that Elon Musk would be jealous of something so far up in space.

TL : DR stressed people have no overview but a hyperfocus and the focus is mostly on themselves. Even with that hyperfocus Tamara has enough resources to find an "statement about war" template and just copy, alter it a bit and post that. Making it about her is not vapid, it is not a small mistake but it is a huge duck up for someone who has this much of a following. Being tired from fashionweek is not an excuse. It would be better if she just said nothing

For everyone who thinks I'm an ass and it would be better if I would should up about it, I'm sorry. I just can not wrap my head around someone who could not get where she is without being completely stupid being so utterly dense.

Reactions: 11
At Gucci she looks frumpy and like she’s wearing H&M instead of ££££ worth of clothes/accessories. She doesn’t have a natural sense for styling clothes. Even her hair and sunglasses could’ve helped but she looks lazy and like she can’t be bothered. And her face like a slapped arse

Reactions: 18
Grannies wouldn't wear it 💯
Exactly! Both of my grannnies were classy ladies 😁
I am new here, and Tamara is reason why I decided to enter this site and write a few things.
First of all, I saw her this summer in Montenegro, Jesus Christ, what a behavior she has … she was in One&Only resort with her freaky “boyfriend “, and two other ppl. I think one of those ppl is restaurant owner from Serbia.
The dirty hair. The km long foot. The ugliest body posture. Her accent. This woman is so Goddam stupid and shallow, I just can’t!
And I asked my friend Milo who is manager in the resort- who is she, and he told me she is influencer who demanded free stay in One&Only, and owner who is friend with her dirty ass werewolf boyfriend agreed to let them stay for free…
Now I see her fake crying on insta about Ukraine, because in her mind it is popular subject so she must jump in.
Discussing woman she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am new here, and Tamara is reason why I decided to enter this site and write a few things.
First of all, I saw her this summer in Montenegro, Jesus Christ, what a behavior she has … she was in One&Only resort with her freaky “boyfriend “, and two other ppl. I think one of those ppl is restaurant owner from Serbia.
The dirty hair. The km long foot. The ugliest body posture. Her accent. This woman is so Goddam stupid and shallow, I just can’t!
And I asked my friend Milo who is manager in the resort- who is she, and he told me she is influencer who demanded free stay in One&Only, and owner who is friend with her dirty ass werewolf boyfriend agreed to let them stay for free…
Now I see her fake crying on insta about Ukraine, because in her mind it is popular subject so she must jump in.
Discussing woman she is.
Demanded free stay! Omg 💀💀💀💀
Bigshot influencers like Chiara and her sisters, Negin, Noor de Groot(Queen of Jetlags), Doina Ciobanu are offered by hotel and resort chains to stay there and promote! Or most of the time, they pay for their trips, which Tamara cannot afford.

She can't even afford a house, what more a holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
40mins of a hotel room and a few other shots, awful outfits, hectic behavior.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Demanded free stay! Omg 💀💀💀💀
Bigshot influencers like Chiara and her sisters, Negin, Noor de Groot(Queen of Jetlags), Doina Ciobanu are offered by hotel and resort chains to stay there and promote! Or most of the time, they pay for their trips, which Tamara cannot afford.

She can't even afford a house, what more a holiday?
If she does not pay for hotels, no wonder she has hermes, cartier diamonds, van cleef & arpels, last one in jurop, biggest luxury ever hauls like they are groceries. No wonder she never moved into her own appartement. She is just another Anna Sorokin 😂

There might be no deets but it does sound plausible.

40mins of a hotel room and a few other shots, awful outfits, hectic behavior.
Apparently this is how she "pays" for a hotel 🤣 It does make sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If she does not pay for hotels, no wonder she has hermes, cartier diamonds, van cleef & arpels, last one in jurop, biggest luxury ever hauls like they are groceries. No wonder she never moved into her own appartement. She is just another Anna Sorokin 😂

There might be no deets but it does sound plausible.

Apparently this is how she "pays" for a hotel 🤣 It does make sense.
Anna Sorokin was brilliant enough to fool the 'socialite' scene in NY, shows how shallow and materialistic they are. Tamara will never!

• Haha
This is basically Rasputin's look but in color.
she looks like 13 yr old who only recently discovered what is "cool" and it's 2003 again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is basically Rasputin's look but in color.
she looks like 13 yr old who only recently discovered what is "cool" and it's 2003 again.
and how forced all her looks appear, as she just buys all new items in bulk and then returns, has no personal style or capsule collection that is common occurence

also her with TIK (thick) white socks and new balance trainers is soooooo lame and cringeyyy omg

raspy is probably getting off at 13 yr old styling

btw I am 10000% convinced this is what Tamtam and Maria Draganova and others are doing to fund their birkins and chanels, as from Tamara we only have learned during years she is hardworking matermind whose working day consists of writing down to do list, playing with stationery and making her bed,,,that's the business skill of working 10 years in industry, she just didn't mention its Only Fans industry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The start of the latest video is hilarious, she looks curdled and sour as 3 week old milk on the plane, roughly scraps a gua sha over dry skin and then does a product placement for a fugly Michael kors bag that you can tell she threw in the plane toilet bin straight after. Already in the first 5 mins we are subjected to a “bournjourhhnow” in her fake Italian accent . Too much for me to continue watching

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
and how forced all her looks appear, as she just buys all new items in bulk and then returns, has no personal style or capsule collection that is common occurence

also her with TIK (thick) white socks and new balance trainers is soooooo lame and cringeyyy omg

raspy is probably getting off at 13 yr old styling

btw I am 10000% convinced this is what Tamtam and Maria Draganova and others are doing to fund their birkins and chanels, as from Tamara we only have learned during years she is hardworking matermind whose working day consists of writing down to do list, playing with stationery and making her bed,,,that's the business skill of working 10 years in industry, she just didn't mention its Only Fans industry

Yeeeeees, thiiiiiiiiis. She is an influencer but if you click on her channel the foot videos are stuck at the top. Sometimes she does things that make no sense but you see the same weird behaviour in other videos. Videos of girls who also make their money on the side. Especially when you have no bodyfat. The guys love to see a pro ana lift heavy things or see her bones. Tamara is doing the same thing as other ana's.

Edit: @bblondon after that somebody on the plain asked her to be quiet. She had the audacity to shush him and gave him a handwave. After the shushing and MK ad, that nobody asked for and could easily be left out, there was more MK. They are the best. They paid for the trip. And then I felt my own braincells giving up on me and had to click away too. Why is she so ignorant? If you are flying you are supposed to care about the people around you. She is just such a vapid empty hole.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Discussing woman she is.
You are very welcome here !
Pozdrav iz Beograda 💞❤🙏💌

Reactions: 2
Yeeeeees, thiiiiiiiiis. She is an influencer but if you click on her channel the foot videos are stuck at the top. Sometimes she does things that make no sense but you see the same weird behaviour in other videos. Videos of girls who also make their money on the side. Especially when you have no bodyfat. The guys love to see a pro ana lift heavy things or see her bones. Tamara is doing the same thing as other ana's.

Edit: @bblondon after that somebody on the plain asked her to be quiet. She had the audacity to shush him and gave him a handwave. After the shushing and MK ad, that nobody asked for and could easily be left out, there was more MK. They are the best. They paid for the trip. And then I felt my own braincells giving up on me and had to click away too. Why is she so ignorant? If you are flying you are supposed to care about the people around you. She is just such a vapid empty hole.
that was bebi raspy at the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.