Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean. I meant it in a way that you can be smart and vain at the same time, but this girl looks like an airhead that does not make great life choices. It is okay to be vain, as long as that is not the only thing you are. She is vain, and it looks like it is the only thing this shallow puddle that could not even drown an ant is.
Please !!☢🤮🤣
My toy poodle is waaaay smarter than she is 🙏✅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand Tamara but you are wrong here, obviously Hamilton has a green card or the US passport
She is trying to change her Eastern European facial features to look more Mediterranean. You rarely hear her talk about her home country. She is always talking about Milan, Paris, London and New York living in those countries. She does not even want her own country's passport which would be easy to get after the robbery, she is willing to deal with all the paperwork to obtain a European passport. I could have got that wrong but I very much doubt it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she would’ve been 28/29 here I think judging by how good she says she is now and when that photo is from …no Way can that be true though
Lol and she really expects people to believe her boobs aren't fake

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Okay but
1. She only ever wears one colour on her nails and it’s not on there
2. Her fashion week content this season has been the Fendace show and her Prada outfit- where’s the fashion?
3. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: no-one is accusing her of having a good boob job, I don’t know why she thinks she can just lie and say they’re small and be done with it

Reactions: 22
Lol and she really expects people to believe her boobs aren't fake
I don’t know why she keeps lying about everything including the boob job when everything is so obvious.
I’m wondering what she’s actually thinking trying to made up everything unsuccessfully…

Reactions: 7
Her flat featured, botched unfacetune photo in the glass is sending me - the face app edit in this photo is INSEIJN.

Someone get this girl therapy for delusion quickly. She is so far gone to lie about her appearance like this and It gets worse and worse each month.

If she actually looked like the photo she edited in real life she would do better than getting Raspy as a part time boyfriend - she’d be the one with a millionaire ceo with a massive 5 day wedding because those rich men are just as vain as she is and want model type beauties which is what she lies to her followers about and then you see the reality.. if she just embraced her natural face and didn’t keep getting procedures done she would look younger and better but she will never look like a Russian supermodel 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her flat featured, botched unfacetune photo in the glass is sending me - the face app edit in this photo is INSEIJN.

Someone get this girl therapy for delusion quickly. She is so far gone to lie about her appearance like this and It gets worse and worse each month.

If she actually looked like the photo she edited in real life she would do better than getting Raspy as a part time boyfriend - she’d be the one with a millionaire ceo with a massive 5 day wedding because those rich men are just as vain as she is and want model type beauties which is what she lies to her followers about and then you see the reality.. if she just embraced her natural face and didn’t keep getting procedures done she would look younger and better but she will never look like a Russian supermodel 😂
hahaha came here for the comment

wtf is this?? New day new photoshop face, today she'd wish to be Frida Aasen with barbie forehead, but her sad reflection in the mirror shows downturn eyebrows and that potato nose

She needs help

I was shocked yesterday on someone's stories from Hermes workshop: she was sitting between Bryan Boy and Xenia, and she looks massive compared to them, big hips/legs, or they are totally super tiny.

She looks nothing like these idiotic photos, I don't see any problem with her figure, and don't understand why she photoshops herself to size 0 when she is NOT, what a sad existence...that's why she doesn't eat a dessert for 6 months, probably she would be huge if she eats like normal people
that must be such a pressure to invest so much energy and still look twice the size of her best industry friends

and Tamara please for the love of god stop posing with bags like that or your other option when you swing the bag or want to F*** the bag...it is so repulsive and idiotic...you are no editorial model and cannot pull the Vogue poses of professional models...please stop

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was surprised she mentioned Caro so much lately, more often than before... until Versace/Fendi event. Was she Caro's +1? While Caro was adding Anzeige/Ad on every story, our Tammy of course did not. I know she almost never discloses ads, but this time it seems to me she was invited in connection with Caro. She never showed an invite, which is strange and in the story about event she said WE are going to an eXcLuSiVe event 🤪

Re Hermes: I had to see stories from other people attending same event to understand the colouring process exactly. She cannot explain anything and cannot express herself at all. No wonder that ameeejziiing, staaaanink and maaaaasive are only words she has in her vocabulary to describe an item.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The only noteworthy thing in all of her H stories are all of the bags her bejbie can buy for her. It is a skill to go to an H workshop and not get an interesting storie out of it.

On her income and all the bags and jewelry she buys, I think some of it is gifted. Some of it is real. Some of it might not be. Why spends so much disposable income in things that will not last or generate more income. Jewelry and bags are an investement in your happiness, not your wealth. If you live a life like her and buy a couple of real bags, nobody will question a bag or jewelry with off beat packaging. Even if every other influencer shows footage from the store.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was Leonie frow? Negin and Camila looked great and carefree as always. Is that Tanya Burr behind her? That must hurt our very special VIP only one in Jurop Tetka.

Reactions: 14
4E607CB5-1093-4CB6-829F-2E60AD47F3D5.png

Dior Show: Leonie, first row. Tammy second, and trying to convince that she is having fun 😂 and not annoyed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is trying to change her Eastern European facial features to look more Mediterranean. You rarely hear her talk about her home country. She is always talking about Milan, Paris, London and New York living in those countries. She does not even want her own country's passport which would be easy to get after the robbery, she is willing to deal with all the paperwork to obtain a European passport. I could have got that wrong but I very much doubt it.
i agree. The constant tanning and all the procedures she wants to be an exotic Italian woman. She definitely had body dysmorphia and an eating disorder. She put a video up about how she stays “in shape”. The cover of that video was her squeezing her ribs together with a waist trainer. 🥴 stupid girl

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She couldn't of embraced that natural ugliness ...☢☢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whether we like her or not, she really is having a great fashion week, Milan and now Paris. All that money spending did get her to attend all the biggest shows, together with sucking up to everyone and probably thanks to some FT connections. It just shows how even at this level of fashion industry it all comes up to who you know, and not really what you do in general.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.