Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is so uneven, she looks like she's almost 40. Anyway, I've just seen her stories where she posted some items of brands I've never heard of. I guess she has to work with less famous names to be able to finance their luxurious way of life.

She used to love Noor and her boyfriend. Even though she is well off, she seemed like a lovely, down to earth girl. What could have happened between the two of them?! There are a few wedding photos, but Tetka didn't comment on them. No congratulations 🙊 That's rude.
She used Noor and her bf for vlogmas content and went to Amsterdam to see them and pretended like they were best friends…. Went to her home and showed it in videos… Yet for her wedding not even a congrats…. So so fake..

Uhm...we all know how much she love Gucci!? Uhm, do we!? Really!? Fakety fake.
She’s dissed Gucci so many times - said the belt and shoes and bags are over on a few videos and items she wouldn’t wear.. now raving about how much she always loves them. Am so tired of this tit. Here I am still wearing my Gucci items… These brands also piss me off - rolling the red carpet to people like her who have put down your brand countless times.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I
I also don't exactly know what those are and have never seen such lines on anyone else. But they became more prominent during the years, you can see in these photos for example (the darker her hair is the newer the photo more or less). Again, because she edits photos and uses filters on videos they are blurred in most stuff she posts, so I looked for stock photos where I can see her face more realictically. Could be just a sign of aging, as the skin looses elasticity it reveales the face structure underneath more. But I am definetely interested, if anyone finds out
I have to ask a professional, but to me it seels that bc her fat percentage is so small her cheeks and above the cheeks whould sink in and what we see is badly done filler
Collagen dissapears as we age and thats maybe also the reason why they are more prominent

Reactions: 7
Also why is Xenia posting a story about needing to find a nail place in Milan? Doesn’t she watch her bf Tamaras constant postings about her Milan nail place? Can’t she ask Tamara directly? Is she posting a question she already has an answer to in order to get freebie from somewhere - as that is how the game works..? How stupid do they think we all are..

Reactions: 22
She has obviously put it down to re-edit:
The first blog was 33:50 long and titled Come shopping with me in Milan, while the re-edited one was 32:59 and titled My best ever Milan fashion week. Some tricky bits were obviosly removed. Anyone know which ones?
Come shopping with me is her previous video

Reactions: 1
She used Noor and her bf for vlogmas content and went to Amsterdam to see them and pretended like they were best friends…. Went to her home and showed it in videos… Yet for her wedding not even a congrats…. So so fake..
I think she became highly insecure, since Noor and her now hubby is a stable couple together, plus they have a daughter too. I remember her trying to kiss Negin Mirsalehi's ass too, but she stopped when Negin became engaged.

She's so jealous on her "friends" having healthy and loving relationships that she leeching of Dirty, who has not intention to be with her forever. It's kinda sad, but she honestly brought it up herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I

I have to ask a professional, but to me it seels that bc her fat percentage is so small her cheeks and above the cheeks whould sink in and what we see is badly done filler
Collagen dissapears as we age and thats maybe also the reason why they are more prominent
You can see her jowls are forming as she ages. We lose elasticity and collagen as we age hence why ppls face starts to droop. She has an overfilled face that was probably done at a very young age when she didn’t need it and probably stretched her skin and when she removed and then refilled it left unevenness and lumps. She should really go see a true professional for filler. In the US you have to be a RN, NP, DO,MD, PA, or DDS/DMD with extra training in cosmetics to perform filler/Botox. I recommend seeing a plastic surgeon specifically one who has done a fellowship in fascial reconstruction surgery since they understand facial anatomy the best.

Reactions: 5
I meant it in a way, that one should save and buy thibg which hold value and protect you in a long term, bc this is like a caution that your bags can be stolen and you might end up indeed homeless
I know what you mean. I meant it in a way that you can be smart and vain at the same time, but this girl looks like an airhead that does not make great life choices. It is okay to be vain, as long as that is not the only thing you are. She is vain, and it looks like it is the only thing this shallow puddle that could not even drown an ant is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It will probably be a very uneventfull B/K/C again. Those things are pricey but with the rate TamTam is buying them, it really lost it's lustre. Karen Brit Chick made a video about her new bag and it was a genuine fairyfloss explosion. She was so happy. Current Tetka feels like a pouting face of fillers and yet another video full of fake youtube enthusiasm.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I liked her Versace look sans the shoes and south of her face 😂

Also, I am shocked she was even invited.

Reactions: 5
Uhm...we all know how much she love Gucci!? Uhm, do we!? Really!? Fakety fake.
remember when she talked about how she was over gucci and trashing the belts/bags because "everyone on instagram has it"

so bleeping full of it hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a beauty! Filters? No! Blurring? Hell noooo! This is our naturally beautiful boss bebi without lips and nose
Holly tit, she looks like Volandemort here
Her face is so blurred, it looks like when they blur out commercial products from live streams.. or cursing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will probably be a very uneventfull B/K/C again. Those things are pricey but with the rate TamTam is buying them, it really lost it's lustre. Karen Brit Chick made a video about her new bag and it was a genuine fairyfloss explosion. She was so happy. Current Tetka feels like a pouting face of fillers and yet another video full of fake youtube enthusiasm.
Speaking of Karen, in her latest video called The truth about social media, she shared that she estimates 2021 earnings to reach 1M! Karen has 300K subs on YT and 300K on IG. Tam is also 300K on YT and 1M on IG - meaning it’s quite easy for her to drop money on B&Ks like there’s no tomorrow. And Patheks.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t help but wonder, why is she paying for all those plastic surgeries, fillers, botox, facials, eye lifting procedures, teeth whitening, nose jobs and others and still uses filters on the stories, blurring 📷 while vlogging and photoshops her insta posts??????

Tam if you are reading this please enlighten me with an answer on your next Q&A video.

In case you missed these comments:
I cannot stand Tamara but you are wrong here, obviously Hamilton has a green card or the US passport

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Karen, in her latest video called The truth about social media, she shared that she estimates 2021 earnings to reach 1M! Karen has 300K subs on YT and 300K on IG. Tam is also 300K on YT and 1M on IG - meaning it’s quite easy for her to drop money on B&Ks like there’s no tomorrow. And Patheks.
I do not know how things are in America, but if you are self employed in Europe about half goes to taxes. From what I have heard the biggest moneypit after that will be insurance. You also have to save money for your 401K or pension. That million is not just fun money. She can drop a couple of thousands her and there, but it is not an endless amount.

Karen does not show off her real estate, but at least she is investing in something. Tamara, to public knowledge, only invested in a line of sunglasses. That line is called So Shady and I think that that kinda said it all.

Reactions: 9
Yup, taxes are a witch. It is also probable her agency takes a sizable amount of the partnerships she gets through them. Additionally she also has to pay people she employs for editing videos, she had (has?) an assistant (you know, someone has to go return all the packages she orders) etc. A lot of internet personalities boast about income in this same way, saying "I earn X amount" when in reality the amount of money that goes into their pockets is much lower. You should think of this alleged 1M more as company revenue than one person income. She for sure gets a big chunk of it but not all of it by far.

If you really want to approximate how much someone is earning look at what they own, not what they show on Instagram. Social media is a real witch when it comes to warping the perception of wealth. Now I am sure Tamara has a nice income compared to an average Joe, but compared to what the perception of her on IG is... no way. Dropping 10k on a handbag every month is billionaire level behaviour but for Tamara it is probably the only thing she actually spends on. Everything else is rented or gifted

Which in all honesty does make SOME sense for her, as she is creating content around these purchases. At the same time her "career" is literally just shopping. She obviously has no idea how to build a business or create a brand, based on how miserably her sunglasses line and some body lotions failed. And she also does not seem to be very knowlegable about fashion 😅 she just describes everything as bjuuuutiful and cool

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yup, taxes are a witch. It is also probable her agency takes a sizable amount of the partnerships she gets through them. Additionally she also has to pay people she employs for editing videos, she had (has?) an assistant (you know, someone has to go return all the packages she orders) etc. A lot of internet personalities boast about income in this same way, saying "I earn X amount" when in reality the amount of money that goes into their pockets is much lower. You should think of this alleged 1M more as company revenue than one person income. She for sure gets a big chunk of it but not all of it by far.

If you really want to approximate how much someone is earning look at what they own, not what they show on Instagram. Social media is a real witch when it comes to warping the perception of wealth. Now I am sure Tamara has a nice income compared to an average Joe, but compared to what the perception of her on IG is... no way. Dropping 10k on a handbag every month is billionaire level behaviour but for Tamara it is probably the only thing she actually spends on. Everything else is rented or gifted

Which in all honesty does make SOME sense for her, as she is creating content around these purchases. At the same time her "career" is literally just shopping. She obviously has no idea how to build a business or create a brand, based on how miserably her sunglasses line and some body lotions failed. And she also does not seem to be very knowlegable about fashion 😅 she just describes everything as bjuuuutiful and cool
Your comment regarding internet personalities and their income reminds me of a video of Anna Akana where she talks about earning a 1M a year but only 100k is actual spending money after taxes and reinvesting in her job (she starts at 6:45 mark, though I would recommend watching the whole video to anyone who is interested).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.