Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her flat featured, botched unfacetune photo in the glass is sending me - the face app edit in this photo is INSEIJN.

Someone get this girl therapy for delusion quickly. She is so far gone to lie about her appearance like this and It gets worse and worse each month.

If she actually looked like the photo she edited in real life she would do better than getting Raspy as a part time boyfriend - she’d be the one with a millionaire ceo with a massive 5 day wedding because those rich men are just as vain as she is and want model type beauties which is what she lies to her followers about and then you see the reality.. if she just embraced her natural face and didn’t keep getting procedures done she would look younger and better but she will never look like a Russian supermodel 😂
Dear God, in the second picture the nose is fantastic, she probably wants to have one just like that, that's why so much photoshop in the pictures.
It's just not clear to me how she's not ashamed to change-photoshop her nose in one picture so much and then publish the next one with her ,,normal,, nose in the next one... It's like everyone is crazy and won't see the difference 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is this
This dress looks like a working girl's uniform or something out of Hugh Hefner's mansion. And she said she doesn't like nudity 😂 Everyone can wear what they want, but then also accept the associations and comments that come with it, even if they are left unspoken.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who applys lipstick like this?!🧐 holding the lipstick like a shovel!! Oh Cavewoman tamtam always elegant!
I’m becoming convinced she has some type of neurological deficiency or something that affects her joints because something is really off about her fingers or the way she holds stuff with her hands, as if she can’t get a proper grip using only the upper portion of her fingers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tetka looks like
More IG v reality, I love fashion week as it always exposes the lies when photographers get the candid photos
I know we spend a lot of time discussing her bad filler, but her horse teeth are really noticeable in these shots

Reactions: 7
I’m becoming convinced she has some type of neurological deficiency or something that affects her joints because something is really off about her fingers or the way she holds stuff with her hands, as if she can’t get a proper grip using only the upper portion of her fingers
Hmm that’s interesting - maybe arthritis? I’ve never noticed her holding items like she did in that lipstick photo before but now I’m thinking back, I don’t think we ever usually see her from the waist down when she’s filming her vlogs as it’s always her sitting in a hotel room or airbnb talking crap and lying for 20 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must tell I starting to hate fashion weeks. Thousands of influencers wearing the same outfit. Neglin and Valentina, Tamtam and Rianne and many more it is just boring. Few years ago it was interesting to see the styles etc but now just influencers wearing stuff they’re given🤢🤢

Also

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Must tell I starting to hate fashion weeks. Thousands of influencers wearing the same outfit. Neglin and Valentina, Tamtam and Rianne and many more it is just boring. Few years ago it was interesting to see the styles etc but now just influencers wearing stuff they’re given🤢🤢

Also
Yes a couple of years ago they were wearing their own stuff and not only by that particular brand. It showed everyone’s personality and own style. It was great!

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210929-140152.png

Does anyone here understand what in the world is she trying to say?? I simply cannot grasp this level of philosophical thinking and vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m just gonna leave this here LOL
Why is nobody talking about her botched hairline? Now her good side and all the hair vitamins and masks make sense.

She absolutely copied Xenia’s Dior look. But Xenia has the height to make the skirt work and she made a candid Clueless joke. TamTam just hoped we would not notice that she is not original at all. She looks fine as long as she can copy someone else. Do you prefer fashion victim or ensembly challenged?

Reactions: 11
Here is why this girl is so problematic. Thinking that a long and slim body makes a woman feel good about herself... I was shocked when I read that. Especially considering that the models on this catwalk in particular looked borderline anorexic. They walked like starving zombies. Zero femininity, not even masculinity. They were just plain lifeless and scared to death from trying not to slip on that wet floor. The show itself felt extremely uncomfortable to watch. And Tamdumb's story is just another proof about how tonedeaf and delusional she is.

A beautiful and good-feeling female body is one that is nurtured and cared for in a healthy and balanced way. Whether it is volumtious or slim, short or tall doesn't matter when it is holding and exuding a vibrant and radiant energy. None of these models do and neither does Plastic-Tamara. She is comical and tragic at the same time.

I couldn't see any other influencers share their thoughts on the show yet. Maybe they just chose to remain silent considering how awkward this show was... Dunno, all I know is that Tamara's perception of reality, beauty and health is clearly off and concerning.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.