Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor mini kelly that traveled untill she had time to unbox, yes. If she was not in the store with him, it must be under his name. The blue kelly was purchased from a reseller, so she is not shying away from those. I do think it is funny to see that there are people mentioning that we just do not know where she gets the bags from and she suddenly postst a clip from the store. She sometimes posts clips from the store and because she is so honest I question everything without a store clip.

Lydia is an idiot. She thinks that instagram is real life. Her outfits, that outfit with the fish & chip que, those boots for a beachwalk, the apple orgasms. I get what she is envisioning but it never really works out. I do think H matches very well with that whole old money look but Lydiot is just not there yet.
I choked on apple orgasms 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So Tam Tam has yet another new Birkin.
1. I don't know where she gets her money from to buy these bags.
2. How she manages to get offered so many when the quota is 2 a year. I think up to now she has had 3 or 4 bags (Kelly & Birkin)
Business at Hermes must be really slow with the lack of tourists in Paris.
The quote is only for people that don’t spend a lot in Hermes, if your shopping history is huge you don’t have to wait or stick on the quota. I doubt that Tamara is that wealthy for get all the Hermes that she wants.
I honestly think that she buy super fakes. Also I’m sure about that because even Hermes didn’t invite her for the show in the Paris Fashion Week and that said a lot! If you really are that wealthy and you have that good relationships with Hermes and you buy literally the most expensive pieces of the brand it’s impossible that Hermes don’t invite you to the show , In that case is nothing to do with be a fashion influencer.
A lot of people had the invitation to the show because they are extremely wealthy, they love fashion and they can afford buy new collections (Bags, boots, tops, trousers, coats etc )

Reactions: 7
Noticed how Tam Tam was cosying up to Michael Costes (Hermes PR) She must be trying to get her name on the list for the next Hermes show at Paris Fashion Week.

Reactions: 7
Tetka claims to be besties with Xenia but has not once worn Xenia's brand and has never mentioned it to show support.. The fakeness of it all

Reactions: 16
Tetka claims to be besties with Xenia but has not once worn Xenia's brand and has never mentioned it to show support.. The fakeness of it all
She mentions and wears Xenia's brand. What I thought was more strange was that Xenia buys Tamara a Chanel bag but is not giving her clothes. It looks like she does not want her to wear her clothes. I agree with that.

Tamara is a pretty girl or Eurotrash. She is not classy at all. I detest her wearing Off White and Margiela. She is trying to be a hypebeast but she is not laid back enough to wear that. The clothes wear her. She looks good in middle of the road clothing like Prada or Bottega and do not get me started about her taste in formal wear. Morticia meets crinkles anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For some reason I’m not able to, so if anyone is willing to volunteer, I would be thankful 🙏🏻

also, Xenia flew in from the US to CPH to attend a Hermes event! I’m curious if Tetka will be there. For now, she is silent but maybe she’ll surprise us just like with the LV PFW show 🤪
It's against the rules .

Reactions: 1
I will go and have a go at making a new thread.

New thread:

I will attempt to close this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.