Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did she totally copy Xenia’s Dior look from June? I get it that it’s a set and it’s all the same brand and ofc the outfits are going to look similar, but still there is not a touch of originality in Tamara’s look—the bag is the same color and even the shoes have a kind of similar vibe except Tamara’s are the old lady version. Tamtam can’t pull this outfit off and the skirt looks soo weird on her. Basically, she looks like Xenia’s Balkan Tetka

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Whether we like her or not, she really is having a great fashion week, Milan and now Paris. All that money spending did get her to attend all the biggest shows, together with sucking up to everyone and probably thanks to some FT connections. It just shows how even at this level of fashion industry it all comes up to who you know, and not really what you do in general.
Agree, Tamara is just a showcase of the fckd up industry values. Basically it works like getting a Hermes bag: spending enough buys you an opportunity to spend even more 😁🤦🏻‍♀️ And of course, it never hurts knowing somebody who knows somebody on top top of that (like in any other business). So, sadly, if you look at the things in the context of the industry, her story about all those things being an investment makes sense (which still doesn’t change a reality of her not having any content, style of her own or healthy priorities/POV)

Reactions: 11
Agree, Tamara is just a showcase of the fckd up industry values. Basically it works like getting a Hermes bag: spending enough buys you an opportunity to spend even more 😁🤦🏻‍♀️ And of course, it never hurts knowing somebody who knows somebody on top top of that (like in any other business). So, sadly, if you look at the things in the context of the industry, her story about all those things being an investment makes sense (which still doesn’t change a reality of her not having any content, style of her own or healthy priorities/POV)
Yes, those are my exact thoughts as well. And it's sad that all these brands work with the same influencers, none of them is trying to differentiate. No, work with the same people and get them to influence followers to buy everything from Gucci to Versace.
I believe that in the long term this can only hurt the brands image, but that is also the reason why I think this kind of advertising is coming to its end, at least in this form.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or did she totally copy Xenia’s Dior look from June? I get it that it’s a set and it’s all the same brand and ofc the outfits are going to look similar, but still there is not a touch of originality in Tamara’s look—the bag is the same color and even the shoes have a kind of similar vibe except Tamara’s are the old lady version. Tamtam can’t pull this outfit off and the skirt looks soo weird on her. Basically, she looks like Xenia’s Balkan Tetka
Xenia makes the clothes look effortless cool girl and Tamara looks like a tango tan botched Serbian bride whose old husband gave her his credit card to have a shopping spree in a department store clearance sale

why is tetkas skirt so long? The shoes don’t match - nothing is styled together or looks right and the bag looks huge and tacky rather than desirable and small which is the trend now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m just gonna leave this here LOL
omg scary as usual! we need more reality checks like this!!!

her eyes are dead, when you cover her lower face, she is like a zombie...

and this tan, jesus looks like she was marinating in a barrel of curry sauce

• Haha
She is trying to change her Eastern European facial features to look more Mediterranean. You rarely hear her talk about her home country. She is always talking about Milan, Paris, London and New York living in those countries. She does not even want her own country's passport which would be easy to get after the robbery, she is willing to deal with all the paperwork to obtain a European passport. I could have got that wrong but I very much doubt it.
There is no a European passport. EU doesn’t issue passports, but Croatia, for example does. She obviously doesn’t want to admit, being a Serb, that she also has a Croatian passport (30years ago, there was a serbo-croatian war).
And never got the impression she wants to hide her background, she always speaks about Serbia and grandma from Bosnia. The only thing that’s a bit off is that she stopped mentioning Novi Sad, a city where she grew up, and only mentions Belgrade (which is a capital city).

Reactions: 8
No front row girls 🙈
Look how these two next to her are eye siding her and thinking “Look at the annoying idiot”. She is the only one desperately vlogging everywhere and making everyone around her uncomfortable. Imagine someone of a high class doing that. Never

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just watched her crappy vlog ..
She put on pink gloves at Prada show ? I mean , come on , winter gloves , you Tamidiot ☢🤮🤮
"Seljačka posla "
Peasant's business ( peasant as the state of mind , not the village habitant ) 🤢😈😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Negin looked absolutely stunning at the Dior show. Is there a thread on her? Is her being nice and cute just a facade or is she legit?

Tetka’s look on the other hand is just tragic 😁 This girl has no sense of style what so ever. The clothes are wearing her, she looks like my mom in the 90s 😂

Reactions: 19
I've just watched her crappy vlog ..
She put on pink gloves at Prada show ? I mean , come on , winter gloves , you Tamidiot ☢🤮🤮
"Seljačka posla "
Peasant's business ( peasant as the state of mind , not the village habitant ) 🤢😈😈
Gloves are most probably part of the outfits given by the Prada team - Xenia and Camila had them as well, just as Xenia and Leonie had the same glitter coat.

Reactions: 8
why is she always talking about being so happy to be back in Paris whilst simultaneously having shitted on the city at every given opportunity for the last 6 months? Which one is it tammy?

Negin looked absolutely stunning at the Dior show. Is there a thread on her? Is her being nice and cute just a facade or is she legit?

Tetka’s look on the other hand is just tragic 😁 This girl has no sense of style what so ever. The clothes are wearing her, she looks like my mom in the 90s 😂
Yeah well, Valentina Ferragni had the exact same outfit as Negin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.