Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose it is too much to expect for someone to iron the outfit, if the same person uses designer dress for sitting and wiping the streets....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suppose it is too much to expect for someone to iron the outfit, if the same person uses designer dress for sitting and wiping the streets....
That’s exactly what I though. How do you appear at a fashion show wearing wrinkly clothes. Her ‘team’ could at least make sure the clothes are ironed. I would be so offended if I was the designer of those shorts- it just looks like she doesn’t care. I don’t know if she chose the fit herself but it’s awful. She looks washed out, it doesn’t compliment her figure and on top of it she made it look even cheaper by not taking good care of the clothes. How are these brands choosing to collaborate with her is a mystery to me.

Reactions: 15
Uhm...we all know how much she love Gucci!? Uhm, do we!? Really!? Fakety fake.
she loves and follows anyone who pays her :m

Btw she has those scars on both sides of her face, so I don't think they come from the removal surgery. Since they are on both cheeks and pretty symmetrical I would say it is some procedure she had done to her face, filler or similar.
I noticed it too, but since most of her photos and videos are edited they are usually not visible
View attachment 780521
I was always wondering what they are, I will ask my derma doctor friend and let you know

Reactions: 10
I also don't exactly know what those are and have never seen such lines on anyone else. But they became more prominent during the years, you can see in these photos for example (the darker her hair is the newer the photo more or less). Again, because she edits photos and uses filters on videos they are blurred in most stuff she posts, so I looked for stock photos where I can see her face more realictically. Could be just a sign of aging, as the skin looses elasticity it reveales the face structure underneath more. But I am definetely interested, if anyone finds out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I am even more amazed about how is she an influencer? Who is she influencing, little kids? To do what exactly? Botox their face and live in Hermes boxes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, so aside with mfw, queenofjetlegs got married today.You guys maybe know her as ,,i was talking to my friend Nor”…and Tetka did not attend. Another fake friendship she tried to sell us

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her face is so uneven, she looks like she's almost 40. Anyway, I've just seen her stories where she posted some items of brands I've never heard of. I guess she has to work with less famous names to be able to finance their luxurious way of life.

Ok, so aside with mfw, queenofjetlegs got married today.You guys maybe know her as ,,i was talking to my friend Nor”…and Tetka did not attend. Another fake friendship she tried to sell us
She used to love Noor and her boyfriend. Even though she is well off, she seemed like a lovely, down to earth girl. What could have happened between the two of them?! There are a few wedding photos, but Tetka didn't comment on them. No congratulations 🙊 That's rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If something annoys me, it's when influencers are being mysterious in their videos. She started the intro saying she'll be going to the south of France with a brand, a brand that she cares deeply and buys multiples of items yada yada yada.
For whom are you trying to be mysterious and raise anticipation before revealing it's Channel when you've already had posted 74 stories of you picking jasmine flowers?
The influencers plan their schedules ahead of time, including IG and YT posting. At the time of filming, she knew that the IG pictures from the Channel trip were out. Who is she trying to fool? She should introduce a better content, so she doesn't have to pull some shady, lousy tricks to keep the viewers watching till the end.
I couldn't be bothered and just x-ed the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the hell is this? She looks like she’s going to a cheap balkan folk music club. Tacky is her second name. Trying to look edgy but this just screams cheap. And these shoes, my God… Like clown shoes with heels
And that’s not her face either in the first picture. Pls stop with the Facetune/photoshop/filters on your camera and pictures. We know you don’t look like that.

where is tetka's vlog? doesnt she post on Sunday?
She has obviously put it down to re-edit:
The first blog was 33:50 long and titled Come shopping with me in Milan, while the re-edited one was 32:59 and titled My best ever Milan fashion week. Some tricky bits were obviosly removed. Anyone know which ones?

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.