Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she felt pressured into wearing something more on trend to the party is so weird. Like she came out in a(n admittedly ugly) fancy, girly cocktail dress with FULL glam and then saw the girls in more edgy outfits and felt ashamed of her choice. What she out on was not a second look they had thought about. It was a thrown together mess of her darkest clothes to look as biker chic as possible. You could tell Raspi asked her to wear pretty YSL too, but at the end of the day another source of peer pressure won out.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That she felt pressured into wearing something more on trend to the party is so weird. Like she came out in a(n admittedly ugly) fancy, girly cocktail dress with FULL glam and then saw the girls in more edgy outfits and felt ashamed of her choice. What she out on was not a second look they had thought about. It was a thrown together mess of her darkest clothes to look as biker chic as possible. You could tell Raspi asked her to wear pretty YSL too, but at the end of the day another source of peer pressure won out.
she looked like old granny sofa in that tacky dress, and her peak styling attempt is matching her kelly/dress/shoes all different shades of green with ofc diskasting elephant and 4th shade of green VCA.

Raspi was embarrassed probably as she came out like 80's housewife with Rolex monstrosity...this girl will never learn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she looked like old granny sofa in that tacky dress, and her peak styling attempt is matching her kelly/dress/shoes all different shades of green with ofc diskasting elephant and 4th shade of green VCA.

Raspi was embarrassed probably as she came out like 80's housewife with Rolex monstrosity...this girl will never learn
Yes! Stop trying to wear all your AliExpress luxuries together Tamara. We are sick of the Kelly and the malachite VCA. Wear something different!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The same goes for hair and makeup. she is like an old mop, repeating everything and wearing matchy-matchy like it's the 80s all over again.
Grow up or find your own style FFS. No wonder we call her Tetka. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually looks disgusted but she’s copying Xenia because she saw that Xenia’s followers liked the Rue-related content. I’m a huge dog lover and her weird behaviour around dogs is not something that’s genuine and from heart, it just looks weird and forced. She’s more of a Cruella De Ville type of person in my opinion.
I live with dogs all of my life , sure she's fake as always , I'm disgusted ☢

Reactions: 13
I live with dogs all of my life , sure she's fake as always , I'm disgusted ☢
same, if she knew anything about the dogs, she would know if you have super excited dog to actually calmly approach them instead of manically perpetuating hysteric pattern.

Dogs need to calm down their energy and then you greet them cuddle them, otherwise they become hysteric. Especially her with splashing water and screaming like an idiot, this just makes dog more excited = nervous, so they match that hysteria

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
as ugly as the floral dress was, that is HER style. her true style, not what she tries to be to appear edgy/sexy/laid back. it must suck to be so ashamed of one's true style and having to constantly observe others in order to mimic them. that's why she looks so awkward and out of place in it too, she simply cannot pull it off because she lacks the attitude. she was much more comfortable and natural when she was true to her girly self.

Reactions: 23
Hi guys, I lurk in and out of this thread every now and then ❤ What has happened to @Tamliar-lol ... I quite enjoyed reading her take on all things Tam-tam but I haven't seen her post in ages !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tam Tam, I have only one question, is it Feng-Shui-Approved to keep your condoms as a decor in your living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her face looks so botched in the Puglia vlog.. she’s gone so overboard with the Botox / filler it now seems clownlike. She is genuinely pretty and I don’t understand what she’s doing. Being without a proper home but travelling from party to party and getting more piercings and shopping - it would stress me so much. And then knowing her friends are settled etc. Her friend Veronica from the video just did up a spectacular apartment in Milan. She’s actually invested her money and sorted her life before this constant travel. And she did it alone as she broke up w her partner months ago when he moved to LA. Surely seeing this all around her must give Tamara pause?
it kind of feels like she wants to move to Milan because that seems like the obvious choice if she thinks Milan and Paris are better for her career in fashion and she no longer feels safe in Paris. But that would require her to figure out her relationship with her boyfriend/ how serious it is and she’s kinda dug herself into a hole if she hasn’t portrayed it accurately online because it would become obvious if she’s not being truthful.

Reactions: 9
07AC16D0-B4EC-44A3-9885-D8C4F4CA545F.jpeg

TamTam, you’re flooding! At least the flowers behind you will be watered😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1631091571112.png

I never understood when people say she is so professional and hard working because I never see it. She always talks how busy she is but clearly she is busy with traveling for fun or shopping or doing her nails. Even in the last video she was saying how busy she is and then said she has to do her nails.
And look at her shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s was a perfume event, maybe she sprayed perfume on it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 751376
I never understood when people say she is so professional and hard working because I never see it. She always talks how busy she is but clearly she is busy with traveling for fun or shopping or doing her nails. Even in the last video she was saying how busy she is and then said she has to do her nails.
And look at her shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s was a perfume event, maybe she sprayed perfume on it
She's literally become so unkept and just seems very sloppy. God forbid she irons the shirt... are these sweat stains?

Reactions: 17
Noooooo not the stains on a Dior shirt, she really is dirt. Not just dirty, dirt. 🤯

Reactions: 15
She actually looks disgusted but she’s copying Xenia because she saw that Xenia’s followers liked the Rue-related content. I’m a huge dog lover and her weird behaviour around dogs is not something that’s genuine and from heart, it just looks weird and forced. She’s more of a Cruella De Ville type of person in my opinion.
I like your remark but she is the cartoon version of Cruella. Have you seen the latest Cruella movie? That Cruella just oozes more style in her pinky then all of TamTam's closets together.

Screenshot_20210621-124204_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-130536_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-131203_Chrome.jpg

The more I think about it I do not think she has any fashion sense at all. Like Dirty telling her what to wear because her flowery tabelcloth is not stylish but out of place. As a fesjun influencer I feel that those are the things you should know. Like table manners or what to wear when. Not in which country the service is best. She is not fashion forward. Just a girl who has money to burn with content of nothing more than her wearing the latest trends. No background or in depth info she is sharing with her followers. She is just a modern day mannequin.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 751376
Hahaha! Yes she will say she has soo much stuff to do today like doing her nails and eyebrows! Wow soo busy!hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.