Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so much bigger here than on her own Instagram. I don’t know why she’d show that

Reactions: 14
I used to love her chatty videos but ever since she moved to Paris I feel like she’s become so boring. The fact that she just got robbed off the majority of her luxury handbag collection worth 300k if I remember correctly and now she’s almost replaced it all like nothing ever happened is disgusting. Tamara compared to her peers is not as successful yet has the most expensive wardrobe and then tries to convince us that it’s all her that has achieved this. I also still remember the days where Instagram showed you who someone just started following and you would see her liking pictures of random men in Africa and India and following a ton of them only to delete it the next morning. Her following was so blatantly bought.

Luxury handbags/ Hermès handbags used to be something exciting but now it’s become something she does almost every video! Shes meant to be an influencer, show us something new other than your standard Kelly’s that every influencer has nowadays but the general public cannot afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Since everybody knows you read this: Dear TamTam, cuddling dogs is not a personality trade. Shopping is not a hobby. We all know what you do for a living but please show us some depth. If you were a puddle of water you would not be enough for an ant to quench his thirst. Please be more because I liked who you were before.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think it's too late for that. everything she did before was a step towards what she has become now.
Her narcissism blossoms in conditions that she has created and it can only go downhill from here.

Literally, the only stepping stone is Raspy-what's his deal, does he want to marry, what's his role in all of this, etc.

Reactions: 15
Hm... bryanboy just mentioned that you can only get two Hermes bags a year and there is a worldwide database so they’ll know if you’ve used up your quota.

Tamara has gotten several... I mean there’s nothing wrong with disclosing that you purchased a pre-loved Hermes. Several influencers and YouTuber disclose when they purchase preloved items. If anything it makes the process of acquiring or collecting luxury items more informative, relatable... guess all she cares about is showing them and not giving viewers real content

Reactions: 18
Yes, honey, our Bryan Boy is on his stories BUSTING all of TamTam’s lies about getting Hermès bags. I’m sorry Dirty Grandpa’s “job” will not get Tammy any extra bags. Did TamTam say she has a Nata Hermès? FT is not Jeff Bezos and TamTam does not have 7 figures. I believe Bryan Boy! Let’s see if Tammy keeps saying she’s getting Hermès bags when she posts her stories or YT videos? Yea, okay, TamTam, you’re homeless but buying Hermès bags?!? Gurl🤔😂 Also, if money is tight for Bryan Boy, we KNOW darn well homeless TamTam most likely doesn’t have the money, either. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

D74E843E-3621-42EA-872E-262023B363A0.jpeg

914D9C18-3A8D-4673-B44C-CF878E2559DA.jpeg

F1F34090-40E6-4CDD-9CDB-B0845EED5608.jpeg

9483F311-490F-41B2-AFAD-D1AD84ECA6FD.jpeg

65445D85-5B70-44F7-8B5E-9726671BF690.jpeg

7AFA4CFB-7C93-41CA-A162-3BFCE42E442E.jpeg

582EFFFC-C0A9-4CC0-AA14-E841415BE204.jpeg

B234F842-6397-46C3-9B2B-2955765BA573.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
The reason it’s also so hard to get desirable Hermes bags in recent years is 100 % because of people like eurotrash Tamara. Her gross consumerism and lack of class which has exploded since FT dirty grandpa and his shallow friendship circle makes me 🤢

• Heart
Hm... bryanboy just mentioned that you can only get two Hermes bags a year and there is a worldwide database so they’ll know if you’ve used up your quota.

Tamara has gotten several... I mean there’s nothing wrong with disclosing that you purchased a pre-loved Hermes. Several influencers and YouTuber disclose when they purchase preloved items. If anything it makes the process of acquiring or collecting luxury items more informative, relatable... guess all she cares about is showing them and not giving viewers real content
I'm not sure about her lying. The mykonos blue kelly is second hand and she mentioned where it came from. The vert jade mini kelly is bought by Dirty, so that is on his account. The gold birkin she bought right after the thing we shall not mention again happened. In theory this could still be legit.

After the thing happened she already told us that Dirty was busy calling everybody to get her another bag. That is something I will never forget. It was very stressfull, I get that, but it felt so out of touch with reality to think about something so shallow. They broke in again. They stole bags, jewelry and passports. Forget thinking about identity theft and let's go shopping.

Reactions: 10
The thing is if the robbers were truly after her they would shut down her social accounts since they had her passport and driving license as photo ID.

What are they going to do with her cards? She’s broke? Use one of her many keys to get into her many houses and cars she doesn’t have? She left her door open and let everyone know where she was going to be… she didn’t deserve to get robbed but considering how excited she is to use the money to restock her fake wardrobe, I’ll be damned if she wasn’t in on it. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The funniest thing in the new vlog is when she changed her outfit to look more like veronica😂
Also her face kinda looks very swollen throughout the video do you guys think she got botox again?

• Haha
  • Sad
I TINK she looks swollen is because she is again incorporating real food into her day, and also I TINK she finally has gained SOME weight, her face looks less witchy because of it.
Hair is cute but ultra boring. She's on repeat, nothing new.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.