Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are her most recent follows. Note the jewellery designer, so she can beg for free gifts to rebuild her collection, and the second hand store where she can get her second hand Birkens.
2ABBB342-5BF9-4979-AA1C-86055FD315CB.jpeg
7ED0675A-58BB-47C6-8AE2-32A2B46338A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If you powder your nose to much you also get very swollen.... I like her new piercing and I hope it will all work out for her. A rook is for a lot of people not an easy one to heal. At first I got annoyed because she kept saying we are in city A, no in city B. But if that is what it takes for her to be more honest than I'm here for it. Classic TamTam saying that she looked like she was going to a chic event and Dirty making her wear something else. She did stood out less after that. Maybe he was after her wearing more black after all. Her audience participation question was bullshit. I really don't get why people still fall for that. I am so sorry about this small incoherent alinea but it still was even less incoherent than her latest vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would she say my friends Xenia and Veronica are coming today when it’s not for her it’s for a completely different persons birthday party? Delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In her mind they’re coming to watch her wish Enrico a happy birthday. ❄ Also boosts your ego like crazy, and she didn’t need it boosted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rasputin is ready to nap in a rocking chair, not the least excited about someone's 30th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6CF44014-CFDC-48B8-A189-70F815C5B0B5.jpeg

Yikes, the filler is not settling in her face too well🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
^
She's like :" I get what you mean. "
But I'm not a tit like you , I'm sending you love nevertheless ...
Idiot 🤢😭🤣
❄❄❄Are unlegal substances , if you know what I mean...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hm... bryanboy just mentioned that you can only get two Hermes bags a year and there is a worldwide database so they’ll know if you’ve used up your quota.

Tamara has gotten several... I mean there’s nothing wrong with disclosing that you purchased a pre-loved Hermes. Several influencers and YouTuber disclose when they purchase preloved items. If anything it makes the process of acquiring or collecting luxury items more informative, relatable... guess all she cares about is showing them and not giving viewers real content
She told earlier about this. She also makes appointments on the behalf of others and then buy the bag herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If you have a big BIG purchase history at Hermes you don't have to join a waiting list and I tell you this in first-hand ✋If you are looking for a rarest Hermes bag and is out of stock is when you have to wait. Tamara buys pre-loved Hermes bags and we all know that but I don’t understand why she feels ashamed to admit it. Buying pre-loved bags is not a bad thing and it never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing a sweater...when everyone around her is in summer clothing...most folks wore sleeveless tops...I’m sure the lady staring at her is wondering the same...is she trying to match with her lover’s boots!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New vlog od out gaiiiiss ✨✨✨
What a disgusting and selfish bunch of people sitting around the 30th birthday party dinner, hugging and kissing each other, knocking their glasses together to say cheers, blowing out candles on the cake, hello you stupid people, we are not out of the pandemic yet. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of you got covid. And the most disturbing part each of those people will go on to mix with others not connected to their friendship group. As for Tamara, you've lost your mind and should be sectioned under The Mental Act. Also, who do you think you are fooling with furniture shopping. Not me. Only on Saturday I, myself was browsing furniture with no intention of buying but I could have taken photos of myself doing so and posted them giving the impression that I was actually purchasing. You and your pathetic friends are ignorant and selfish

Reactions: 22
Poor Tamara, all these birthday parties and she was the only one that could not have the bday party due to Covid restrictions in Paris... oh wait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Poor Tamara, all these birthday parties and she was the only one that could not have the bday party due to Covid restrictions in Paris... oh wait.
She was probably waiting on Hermes to surprise her with a SO slot plus an exclusive dinner for her at the top of the flagship store, to celebrate her and her amajing life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I do like her new fendi baguette. It’s unique and very not her
That is because a second hand store send it to her after the thing we shall not mention. Not because she picked it out herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.