Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! Yes she will say she has soo much stuff to do today like doing her nails and eyebrows! Wow soo busy!hahahaha
Remember when she said that both her and her team members love living luxurious lifestyle therefore they have side jobs. Could be Onlyfans, could be Tesla reformer.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CD69D179-D9F4-488B-8A64-51102DC45407.jpeg

Dayum, she’s swollen. Those fillers look horrible. There’s an injection bump on the outside of her joker lips.😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hahaha! Yes she will say she has soo much stuff to do today like doing her nails and eyebrows! Wow soo busy!hahahaha
She even said she can't go to New York fashion week because she has so much work on EU. Maybe I didn't remember correctly, but I think she said that 😅 can't wait to see all of that colaborations 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I have to say that Tam Tams boyfriend seems very nice and supportive of her. He has a very calm and reassuring voice that somehow doesn’t seem to go with the photos I have seen of him on here.
On another note, she returns from London with a puffy face :unsure: She states she never wakes up with a puffy face, well, Tamtam this is what happens when you have fillers. Give it a few days and the swelling will settle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she and her ex-BFF Victoria (ITF) was invited to the same Miss Dior event and ignored each other. It's kinda funny how they avoid each other as if they don't share same levels of desperation.

At least Vic has a home, but it's in the middle of nowhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have to say that Tam Tams boyfriend seems very nice and supportive of her. He has a very calm and reassuring voice that somehow doesn’t seem to go with the photos I have seen of him on here.
What, really? Sorry, he sounds very creepy and passively-aggressively suggestive/controlling to me :confused:

edit: face puffiness is from weight gain. check her videos from ~3months ago and see how her face and body were skinnier/dry looking.

Reactions: 14
What, really? Sorry, he sounds very creepy and passively-aggressively suggestive/controlling to me :confused:

edit: face puffiness is from weight gain. check her videos from ~3months ago and see how her face and body were skinnier/dry looking.
Quite so ✅✅ ( both remarks )

Reactions: 8
Nooooo, do not say this, we do not want another JUICY CLEANSE video :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she supposed to be go to the Venice film festival? She bragged about it in one of the previous vlogs, how she’s invited every year… yet, no mention of it afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's invited to her (best) friend Noor's (queenofjetlags) wedding 🧐:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg guys this came up as a suggested video and it honestly scared me lmaoView attachment 751167
this came up for me too 😂😂 she will be so angry if she finds out this is the YT video that is being recommended

this reminds me that I came across these photos recently which when you consider the IG photo @klady posted above of the Dior event is just all the more shocking. She looked SO different to now even in the last photo attached which has been photoshopped to hell, wtf is with her cheeks/face shape there? Unrecognisable. It’s deranged the social media photo she posts. unhealthy mindset to be that delusional and edit your appearance, she’s debuted a new face for each year she’s been an influencer - like the many faced God from Game of Thrones

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys. She is starting to look like Munch painting
It’s like her skin has extremely low elasticity and low collagen which usually comes from lifestyle factors like EDs, sun damage, drugs and or smoking. Similar to how Mary Kate olsen’s face has changed over the years but she is still young.

Last edited:
Wasn’t she supposed to be go to the Venice film festival? She bragged about it in one of the previous vlogs, how she’s invited every year… yet, no mention of it afterwards
I think she said she couldn't go to Venice because she was too busy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Supermodel Tetka!

And this dress is perfect for your ironing skills tamtam....
🤣🤣🤣 can somebody please enlighten us what she wanted to talk about in her millionth "chatty" video, I just wanna vomit every time I see another pointless, contentnless vlog come up 😆😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.