Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the angry emoji used as you’ve described. However, I’ve seen the angry emoji used, on another thread I follow, when a user was upset with what another user had posted. Hence my reason for asking if it was something I needed to change with the way I communicate. I figured the user was expressing anger at TamTam’s bullshit. I don’t take anyone or anything for granted. I ask questions for clarification, and modify my behavior, if needed. I never want to upset the thread and/or another user. But, that’s just the way my grown ass operates🌼
Well, if I may say so, you have a very classy ‘grown ass!!” Your last few posts have really impressed me and made me question my own communication skills. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oo what’s the tea on Alex and her husband? Is there a thread on her?
Here you go🌼

Reactions: 1
And is there one about Alex and her husband?

Here you go🌼

Reactions: 1
And is there one about Alex and her husband?
There sure is. Here you go🌼

Ooops, I’ve tagged the wrong threads both times🥴 I’m going to bed because clearly, I’m inseeejn!🙈. Tomorrow, I’ll look to see if there’s a thread for the Alex you guys are asking about. Until tomorrow🌼

Here you go🌼

I’m sorry @not-another-unbIRKIN I tagged Xeni’s thread. But, you’re asking about Alex. I’ll check tomorrow🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This video is amazing! The moment I thought she could not be moooore full of tit and repetitive, she goes cray and leaves me speechless... well kinda speechless.
Fake British accent is there, she's stronger than ever, pathetic face is there but this time it's more fake than ever. Poor TamTam.
Her disclaimer that something terrible happen and she's not gonna talk about, ah give me an euro for every time I heard that, gonna buy myself a Birkin.
Bf told her that her sister is the reason why she's so DEMANDING. Funny how he didn't use the spoilt brat phrase.
It's her job, she's successful, she's buying the tit again for us, her guys. She has no content to offer, other than same repetitive tit all the time.

So, same old tit, only thing that's missing is massive Diet Coke bottle in the background.

Wish you lovely ladies an amazing day!

Reactions: 29
They’ve gotten an AirBNB in Milan and they’ve seen how it’s furnished. So to TRY to throw us off, TamTam is doing stories looking at sofas and wardrobes exactly like the ones currently in the Milan AirBNB. She did the same furniture shopping tit for “her home” in Paris. Then, a Tattler busted her out about the place being an AirBNB! Don’t fall for Tammy’s lies! Remember when she was telling us that Raspy was going to build her a custom wardrobe in Milan (thanks @lunalunaluna for that gem of a name). Just lie, after lie, after lie!

These were my thoughts exactly!! But I thought, is she really that commited to the lie? The answer is yes, yes she is 😆

Reactions: 13
They’ve gotten an AirBNB in Milan and they’ve seen how it’s furnished. So to TRY to throw us off, TamTam is doing stories looking at sofas and wardrobes exactly like the ones currently in the Milan AirBNB. She did the same furniture shopping tit for “her home” in Paris. Then, a Tattler busted her out about the place being an AirBNB! Don’t fall for Tammy’s lies! Remember when she was telling us that Raspy was going to build her a custom wardrobe in Milan (thanks @lunalunaluna for that gem of a name). Just lie, after lie, after lie!

This!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I remember someone said that you guys have actually found her old home on AirBNB, how?? Let's find her new one, I am million percent convinced this is the case! There is NO WAY that she can afford those pieces she filmed, she is just walking around via Durini like its nothing, who are you kidding TamTam 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a follow up, for those asking, I have not found a thread for Alexandra Pereira🌼

Reactions: 7
This video is amazing! The moment I thought she could not be moooore full of tit and repetitive, she goes cray and leaves me speechless... well kinda speechless.
Fake British accent is there, she's stronger than ever, pathetic face is there but this time it's more fake than ever. Poor TamTam.
Her disclaimer that something terrible happen and she's not gonna talk about, ah give me an euro for every time I heard that, gonna buy myself a Birkin.
Bf told her that her sister is the reason why she's so DEMANDING. Funny how he didn't use the spoilt brat phrase.
It's her job, she's successful, she's buying the tit again for us, her guys. She has no content to offer, other than same repetitive tit all the time.

So, same old tit, only thing that's missing is massive Diet Coke bottle in the background.

Wish you lovely ladies an amazing day!
She did an intro twice in her new video just to emphasize she got robbed! She doesn’t want to talk about but mentions it several times throughout the video!😂 like take a shot every time she says that she got robbed and something terrible happened to her last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a follow up, for those asking, I have not found a thread for Alexandra Pereira🌼

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading in the shadows for months but saw this comment and thought I’d share that there’s a very extensive thread on her in a Spanish forum, if anyone of you is interested and understands Spanish, if not and anyone wants some tea on her, I’d be happy to share. Btw, love all the work you guys do, I’ve never followed tamtam but I actually thought she was ok until I got here!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, I’ve been reading in the shadows for months but saw this comment and thought I’d share that there’s a very extensive thread on her in a Spanish forum, if anyone of you is interested and understands Spanish, if not and anyone wants some tea on her, I’d be happy to share. Btw, love all the work you guys do, I’ve never followed tamtam but I actually thought she was ok until I got here!
I may have misunderstood, but I was under the impression that they we looking for a TATTLE thread. Thank you for your research and help, though. Gracias🌼

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too! Why her neck looks so old? Is she lying about her age also? Coz my neck doesn’t look like that at all!
extreme tanning! premature aging hit her hard. i am also certain she doesn't use enough sunscreen. it's only gonna get worse, and she will try to fix it with more procedures instead of just focusing on prevention in the first place

Reactions: 16
She did an intro twice in her new video just to emphasize she got robbed! She doesn’t want to talk about but mentions it several times throughout the video!😂 like take a shot every time she says that she got robbed and something terrible happened to her last month.
Dear heavens, my friend, we will end up in rehab🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
extreme tanning! premature aging hit her hard. i am also certain she doesn't use enough sunscreen. it's only gonna get worse, and she will try to fix it with more procedures instead of just focusing on prevention in the first place
That's why I use spf 50 EVRI DEJ , even winter time , - 20 ...
Die of jealousy Dummy , I'll be young forever !🙏☢🤑🤑🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don't kill me but none of my friends (need to) know that I watch dear TamTam so I can't rant to them about her last video. Please don't hate me for what you are about to read.

I don't care about her fake British accent, I am just glad she lost her former one. At least don't need subtitles or need to wonder about every R she will pronounce.

She can still not shut up about the TING she shouldn't mention anymore weeks ago but at least she is honest about it being a traumatic event.

The online university was bs as always but she was honest about being in Brighton.

I could not make out what the first word on her sweater was but the second word was rich. Since it is a birkin unboxing and she is wearing tons of gold that just felt tonedeaf.

I love the bag. Hate how she still uses some shimmery base in her face. I don't care if it is still summer, you were an oily mess for too long. Pick up a Maybelline or La Mer powder and blot your face. I TINK I speak for all of us if I say that we want pretty polished Tammy of a few years ago back.

There were some good and bad tings in this video. Maybe it is because she finally uploaded the unboxing that she kept mentioning or a less obnoxious accent but I kinda stan with this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She honestly has such unattractive hands, hands are never something I thought could be attractive or non attractive but the phrase potato farmers hands come to mind with these

also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently and I think they must be set up by an intern or assistant who despises her- they pick such unflattering photos that show her true face without facetune and FaceApp 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Ooops, I’ve tagged the wrong threads both times🥴 I’m going to bed because clearly, I’m inseeejn!🙈. Tomorrow, I’ll look to see if there’s a thread for the Alex you guys are asking about. Until tomorrow🌼

I’m sorry @not-another-unbIRKIN I tagged Xeni’s thread. But, you’re asking about Alex. I’ll check tomorrow🌼
thank you for looking! Appreciate it!

really would love the tea! Shall we start a new thread? Not sure of the rules if we can write on this one!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.