Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^
Oh trust me , you are hardly off topic ..
Dummy LAVS " controversial " businessman , she dated many of 'em ...she adores those luxurious and questionable ppl ☢☢🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One more photo taken in Belgrade
Unpopular opinion, but I love how Rasputin fits into new circles so well, especially since they come from different cultural backrounds. He seems genuinely happy and comfortable in all the BG pics so far 😂 Strange to see an Italian enjoying ‘cajke’ for example 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Unpopular opinion, but I love how Rasputin fits into new circles so well, especially since they come from different cultural backrounds. He seems genuinely happy and comfortable in all the BG pics so far 😂 Strange to see an Italian enjoying ‘cajke’ for example 😂
I think that speaks volumes about their ethos as persons. Tamara is always angry, defensive and would want to always be with the French, Italians, Germans and weirdly enough Russians who have money, the looks and the prestige. On the other hand, FT is respected by those people Tamara desperately would want to be associated with. He also seems interested about the Balkans and their way of life. He knows how to make people comfortable with him, and he can create friendships with people.

Tamara cannot do that. At the end of the day, they are both using each other. It all balances it out.

Reactions: 24
I have to say I agree with this and I'm starting to come around to his semi creepy disembodied voice in her vids. It sounds so supportive and kind. BUT... I won't be fooled. Like another poster mentioned above, I believe he's riding coattails and sugaring himself right alongside her. He's got the industry connections but she has the youth and some spare change (albeit not wisely spent). I think it's a nice relationship of mutual convenience. We forget quickly that strategic relationships like this used to be the norm, not love matches 😂

Reactions: 14
Haha I noticed that too. Xenia is going overboard about happy to be back in paris / her home and how could anyone choose to live anywhere else.. Either a dig or mot very sensitive to her so-called best friend ..
Honestly it makes me look at Xenia in a negative light (not that I’m a big fan of her at this point anyway) because it’s super insensitive. Especially seeing how her and Tamara love bombed each other, and her gestures for Tamara’s birthday. It’s incredibly disingenuous and very bitchy. Obviously all is not well in that “friendship” over the past few months, but Xenia’s emphasis on how WONDERFUL Paris is just comes of childish if this is shade at Tamara. Not very “boss babe” and “positive vibes”.

Reactions: 21
Honestly it makes me look at Xenia in a negative light (not that I’m a big fan of her at this point anyway) because it’s super insensitive. Especially seeing how her and Tamara love bombed each other, and her gestures for Tamara’s birthday. It’s incredibly disingenuous and very bitchy. Obviously all is not well in that “friendship” over the past few months, but Xenia’s emphasis on how WONDERFUL Paris is just comes of childish if this is shade at Tamara. Not very “boss babe” and “positive vibes”.
Well we don't know how much tamara is faking and lying about the robbery and reasons she is moving from Paris. Maybe Xenia knows more. It wouldn't be surprising that Tamara made the whole thing up to create some drama. She and Xenia don't seem to be friends (cooperating) for some time now. For a while Xenia posted how she hates fake instagram people and it seemed to be pointed at Tamara.

Reactions: 17
I agree that something has been off between them for the past couple of months. I’m curious if something happened or Xenia just saw through Tetka (even though she doesn’t seem that bright and rather naive but you never know). Another one of Tetka’s friendship that ended within 5 minutes. Seems like a pattern now.

Maybe Xenia connected the dots with Tattle’s help 😀 You’re welcome, feel free to join and spill some “tea-tka”, we won’t tell. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree that something has been off between them for the past couple of months. I’m curious if something happened or Xenia just saw through Tetka (even though she doesn’t seem that bright and rather naive but you never know). Another one of Tetka’s friendship that ended within 5 minutes. Seems like a pattern now.

Maybe Xenia connected the dots with Tattle’s help 😀 You’re welcome, feel free to join and spill some “tea-tka”, we won’t tell. 😄
Tea-tka is SENDING me. Nah, I just think they’re all fake. Remember how Caro and Xenia were NEVER seen together despite both living in Hamburg for years, and then now all of a sudden they’re friends over the past year? These girls are all cut from the same shady cloth. I think maybe Xenia just got tired of being called an “industry friend” which would make sense because I thought that was hella disrespectful. I just want to know what happened between them 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 18
Tea-tka is SENDING me. Nah, I just think they’re all fake. Remember how Caro and Xenia were NEVER seen together despite both living in Hamburg for years, and then now all of a sudden they’re friends over the past year? These girls are all cut from the same shady cloth. I think maybe Xenia just got tired of being called an “industry friend” which would make sense because I thought that was hella disrespectful. I just want to know what happened between them 🐸 ☕
I think they all are industry friends. Just as we like our own coworkers just enough to be nice to them in the office, at office parties and to their face. You do the same thing, spend time together, you have an understanding. But they will always be coworkers, people you hang out with because you have to, not friends.

Reactions: 12
ummm I've seen some Birkins and Kellys around town, but can someone enlighten me why her new Birkin looks uneven and totally wobbly in dimensions, her previous unboxings show perfectly square shaped Birkins. Even the stitching on this one looks off on the edges?

Btw cute story Tamtam, her bf has gotten her bag, but not BOOT and PAID for it, as you would have never stopped lamenting about it.

Also I remember her video when raspy has commented he doesn't like contract stitching 😅 so what is it you guiiis, this one was only one available at Alixpress?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ummm I've seen some Birkins and Kellys around town, but can someone enlighten me why her new Birkin looks uneven and totally wobbly in dimensions, her previous unboxings show perfectly square shaped Birkins. Even the stitching on this one looks off on the edges?

Btw cute story Tamtam, her bf has gotten her bag, but not BOOT and PAID for it, as you would have never stopped lamenting about it.

Also I remember her video when raspy has commented he doesn't like contract stitching 😅 so what is it you guiiis, this one was only one available at Alixpress?
Raspy 😂😂 the names for him just come so easily

Our stronger than ever boss bebi girl from the latest video💁🏼‍♀️
her jaw is so weird, i can’t figure out if it’s dental like a cross bite from a weird jaw or if it’s a muscle issue but it’s so distracting. Maybe she can’t fix it but you would think a first priority would be sorting out a functional issue before getting teeth and nose fixed. She looks so bad here, harsh Botox man brows, weird gurning jaw, round bad nose job, stretched moon filler face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
UGH, she looks so rough in the new video, like an old shoe.
Maybe she forgot to turn on the filters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Raspy 😂😂 the names for him just come so easily

her jaw is so weird, i can’t figure out if it’s dental like a cross bite from a weird jaw or if it’s a muscle issue but it’s so distracting. Maybe she can’t fix it but you would think a first priority would be sorting out a functional issue before getting teeth and nose fixed. She looks so bad here, harsh Botox man brows, weird gurning jaw, round bad nose job, stretched moon filler face.
To be honest ,
She has never been epitome of beauty ☢🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.