Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll need to start a new thread for Alexandra Pereira. This is Tamara’s thread and we don’t want to create a derail rule violation by talking about Alexandra Pereira on this thread. I hope that helps🌼

Reactions: 6
Where can I watch Tetka without giving her the money to buy another Hehmèz?
Try this one

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here's something for tetka to listen

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She honestly has such unattractive hands, hands are never something I thought could be attractive or non attractive but the phrase potato farmers hands come to mind with these

also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently and I think they must be set up by an intern or assistant who despises her- they pick such unflattering photos that show her true face without facetune and FaceApp 😂
It's probably Kristina 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Show us some links? :D (" also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently")

Reactions: 2
Show us some links? :D (" also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently")
If you go to her tagged photos, there is the one I showed and another one called ootd or something similar that someone posted a while back but couldn’t find it when I searched Ig, it’s weird that she even has 1 outfit Ig dedicated to herself let alone multiple 🧐
Also how do these accounts know exactly what she’s wearing? Who has the time to find that out? She’s neither iconic or stylish to have fan fashion fan pages

eta: found them!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She honestly has such unattractive hands, hands are never something I thought could be attractive or non attractive but the phrase potato farmers hands come to mind with these

also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently and I think they must be set up by an intern or assistant who despises her- they pick such unflattering photos that show her true face without facetune and FaceApp 😂
Hands can be attractive as hell. My ex boyfriend was soon to be forgotten but his hands were so sexy I can still draw them out. Most hands are just neutral but some hands are on another level for sure. Tetka’s hands are also that level level you should not be. Most of the time it is just a little grabby claw. All of the time they are horribly overtanned. In her last unboxing video her hand was almost black.

I swear this girl just does not know her natural skintone anymore. In a video she showed her CT all time favorite nude lipstick. The only thing I could think of was that her once nude lipstick now looks like concealerlips and for someone who is in fasjun I expect more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
8F9566D7-799A-43A2-8A96-2B93B8BA57BC.jpeg

You went there early so you’d have some place to sleep other than in your sister’s attic🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you go to her tagged photos, there is the one I showed and another one called ootd or something similar that someone posted a while back but couldn’t find it when I searched Ig, it’s weird that she even has 1 outfit Ig dedicated to herself let alone multiple 🧐
Also how do these accounts know exactly what she’s wearing? Who has the time to find that out? She’s neither iconic or stylish to have fan fashion fan pages

eta: found them!
You are the Queen of finding out those stuff !!🙏👍👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
Xenia is in Pulia, Italy to attend the same birthday party that TamTam is attending. Let’s see how the Frenemies treat each other🧐🍿😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Make it about you. In poor English, but still so you can “get from your 20e to your 30s”. What happened to “I’m grateful to celebrate your big milestone?”. 😡
Congrats, another year you did not die 🥳🥳🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who doesnt pose for a picture like this? So comfy and natural for her elbox/arm... in case someone does not capture that green boxy bag well...GOD FORBID !! 😂
D5598268-759D-4483-AF67-7C33E91FA6F2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
68B1F5CB-FC03-4FF7-A2DE-630B17871F2A.jpeg

324B70CE-55E6-488E-B838-8B8DC83419E4.jpeg

This is not awkward at all😂 Xenia laughing at TamTam’s botched face🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would anyone posts these kinds of stories? Low quality and unflattering. She always is OTT when she’s at events with “friends” - she keeps forgetting she has a professional business facing social media account based on fashion content. No one cares about the hangers on she is fake friends with or her awkward social interactions. When was the last time she posted aspirational fashion content? She is so weird…like 50 stories from this party/event which justshow her pouting for photos or being OTT with her industry friends. Narcissistic

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.