Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly wonder what really went down with them. There’s no way it was a peaceful ending. Though Tamara is annoying the way Kristina treated her in her videos was inappropriate. She was Tamaras employee and it was pretty surprising she would speak to her boss like that on camera. But maybe Tamara was terrible to her off camera and that was her way of getting back who knows.
I TINK Kristina just used that time to learn something and get connections, or at least visibility. From what I know how T treats her assistents, no way K could enjoy their time together.

Reactions: 13
Thread title 🙌🏻
LOL! It’s too long due to the limited spaces allowed in Thread Titles. Witch, not Rich, TamTam’s a witch would make a good thread title, but we can’t use swear words in Thread Titles. I’m sure we’ll come up with some excellent thread titles suggestions as this thread moves along👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Weatch, not reach, TamTam's a beach - if we use Tam's sense of grammar :D :D

LOL! It’s too long due to the limited spaces allowed in Thread Titles. Witch, not Rich, TamTam’s a witch would make a good thread title, but we can’t use swear words in Thread Titles. I’m sure we’ll come up with some excellent thread titles suggestions as this thread moves along👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this picture from Kristina’s story related? Can anyone translate?
It says: "FOREVER, In good times and in bad times"
And then underneath says:"this is for all the people who interpreted my silence in the wrong way"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Tamara deleted this photo in Kristina's dress (and the masterpiece of the text that followed it :D ) Not sure why she did it, maybe because of the scandal?
Kristina.PNG

Kristina1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:

When in Capri she was so proud to wear the same dress as JLo, so she tagged her to gain subscribers and attention...and know she finds the tag-foto funny? Excuse meeee??? TamTam is a Tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was wondering what happened to Kristina... I assumed she had to let her go because of covid, but then surprised she hasn't hired another assistant (or maybe she has and they're just off-camera). Was dusan (sp?) also an assistant? I only started watching her videos during the pandemic so I don't know much about the people in her life, but she seemed different (in a better way) and her content was more interesting in her older videos when she showed more people. Maybe it's the influence of the new boyfriend?

Reactions: 6
When in Capri she was so proud to wear the same dress as JLo, so she tagged her to gain subscribers and attention...and know she finds the tag-foto funny? Excuse meeee??? TamTam is a Tattler
We know TamTam is here! Hi DUMB Tam👋🏻 Tammy gets ALL of her ideas from Tattle. When I tell you our ideas are amazing, bay👏🏻beeeee👏🏻 I mean AMAZING💫

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Xenia is on her stories, ooooing and aaaaaing, walking hand in hand with her man and Rue. Showing her LOVE for Paris, dressed in HER brand and Prada accessories. The Petty Betty in me just knows Xenia is taking digs at Homeless Tammy😂 And, I must say, I’m here FOR IT!!!🧚🏻‍♀️✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.