Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg .. still looks horrible. Her tip is gone. I used to watch her videos when she got her nose job. I didn’t buy that crap she said about being a medical procedure 🙄
Of course its not a medical procedure, typical influencer excuse to justify cosmetic surgery:ROFLMAO::sick:
(im not against cosmetic surgery but I hate when someone denies and made it up that its a medical procedure for health reasons when 98% of the time its not)

Reactions: 18
Also, how is mollymae buying a £37k Cartier for becoming creative director at PLT and Tetka is buying one off the cuff, just for fun??

Would have thought Mollymae was earning more money than her but maybe not. Just kinda doesn’t make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, how is mollymae buying a £37k Cartier for becoming creative director at PLT and Tetka is buying one off the cuff, just for fun??

Would have thought Mollymae was earning more money than her but maybe not. Just kinda doesn’t make sense.
Im not gonna comment here about Mollymae because this is not the threat for respect but … 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Of course its not a medical procedure, typical influencer excuse to justify cosmetic surgery:ROFLMAO::sick:
(im not against cosmetic surgery but I hate when someone denies and made it up that its a medical procedure for health reasons when 98% of the time its not)
I doubt any surgeon that is doing nose jobs for deviated septums takes the liberty to completely change a patient nose…
But “because I have to go under the knife anyway, let’s get the most of it”…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly her face needed the nose job so whatever reason it was, good for her. it's still not the best nose for her but its a much better fit on her face than her old nose. Nothing wrong with getting a few things done if you need to, and I don't even feel its necessary to disclose. But straight out lying about it when asked about it is inappropriate and perpetuating unattainable standards. IMO say nothing if you don't want to, if someone asks either tell the truth and be transparent, or don't respond, no need to flat out lie.

Reactions: 13
Honestly her face needed the nose job so whatever reason it was, good for her. it's still not the best nose for her but its a much better fit on her face than her old nose. Nothing wrong with getting a few things done if you need to, and I don't even feel its necessary to disclose. But straight out lying about it when asked about it is inappropriate and perpetuating unattainable standards. IMO say nothing if you don't want to, if someone asks either tell the truth and be transparent, or don't respond, no need to flat out lie.
I don't think is inappropriate. What I see bad is when someone said that they're surgery is for health reasons, not as what it is in reality. They should be happy that they don't have any sickness of health problem and they don't have to go to surgery for that :S
There's a lot of influencers out there saying that they were born like this when clearly they have surgery, and other ones that they just literally pointing this as a issue with the health thats why they did the surgery, when the reality is far away from that.

Reactions: 9
I don't think is inappropriate. What I see bad is when someone said that they're surgery is for health reasons, not as what it is in reality. They should be happy that they don't have any sickness of health problem and they don't have to go to surgery for that :S
There's a lot of influencers out there saying that they were born like this when clearly they have surgery, and other ones that they just literally pointing this as a issue with the health thats why they did the surgery, when the reality its very far away from that.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Either don't say anything about it if you don't want to, or don't lie and say it was for health reasons when it was for cosmetic purposes. But as many stated earlier especially with Rhinoplasty it is very common for influencers and celebrities' to say they did it for health reasons such as deviated septum. Deviated septum can be fixed without drastically altering the shape of the nose.

Reactions: 10
First of all, her boyfriend obviously lives with her in Peaceheaven now…wish someone ask her straight to her face ,, why dont you two lovebirds go to your London flat, Tamara?”
Second, dear Tattlers, let me introduce you to the fact that Tamaras ex assistent Kristina shut down her social networks because her bff, some Montengero girl, was arrested in biggest confiscation of cocaine in history of that country (one and a half tone of cocaine).Apparently, the girl and her father are ma in suspects and Kristina had Inatagram filled with pictures of them living the luxury life in Various hotels, cities…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I doubt any surgeon that is doing nose jobs for deviated septums takes the liberty to completely change a patient nose…
But “because I have to go under the knife anyway, let’s get the most of it”…
yes, correct. i was granted surgery for a deviated septum and they told me they will literally only fix that and nothing else, since it is a genuine medical condition that hinders breathing and has made my life hell, kinda pisses me off to see people like tamara act like they deal with it because they are too weak to tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First of all, her boyfriend obviously lives with her in Peaceheaven now…wish someone ask her straight to her face ,, why dont you two lovebirds go to your London flat, Tamara?”
Second, dear Tattlers, let me introduce you to the fact that Tamaras ex assistent Kristina shut down her social networks because her bff, some Montengero girl, was arrested in biggest confiscation of cocaine in history of that country (one and a half tone of cocaine).Apparently, the girl and her father are ma in suspects and Kristina had Inatagram filled with pictures of them living the luxury life in Various hotels, cities…
This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She did not have rhinoplasty once, but 2 times. I am too lazy to go through the videos to tell you exact dates, but since I was very interested in that topic, I was paying close attention. 🧐 First one she did in Serbia, and was of course forcing deviated septum story. I don't doubt she also had deviated septum, but she clearly had septo+rhino. And she said wheN describing the result: "I also like it more from the profile, it changed a bit" like it was an accidental and not intentional change 😂

After a year or 2 she had a revision, probably in UK. And after it became obvious that she had it, as her nose was completely different after swelling was gone, she admitted that after first one things got "messed up" and "it's a long story, so, you know bla bla" rolling her eyes - she didn't say the word revision, but it was clear from what she said it needed to be fixed.

So yes, she did lie all along, as do most of them. She has only in the last year admitted she was doing a lot of stuff and said, "of course this is not my original nose" but even then did not go to details and never will. One single sentence. And then she dares to do a video about things she has done on her face/body and skips 2 nose job, a boob job, undereye filler and God knows how many more things. It's called deceiving your followers that they will be able to look certain way by using useless creams you are advertising. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG!! I wanna know more!

This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:
Did Tamara commented “clapping 👏 hands” about J.Lo being publicly ashamed of leaving the 🏷 tag on ??? What does it even mean? That Tamara deeply enjoyed Jennifer’s awkward moment? Tamara you are the lowest of them all, but bravo on always managing to hide YOUR TAGS for RETURN!!! Also if anyone knows more about this Kristina let us know!! She’s definitely among us tattlers! And probably one of her biggest “haters” ! You could tell from Tamaras videos how “fake” and “forced to like her” she acted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did Tamara commented “clapping 👏 hands” about J.Lo being publicly ashamed of leaving the 🏷 tag on ??? What does it even mean? That Tamara deeply enjoyed Jennifer’s awkward moment? Tamara you are the lowest of them all, but bravo on always managing to hide YOUR TAGS for RETURN!!! Also if anyone knows more about this Kristina let us know!! She’s definitely among us tattlers! And probably one of her biggest “haters” ! You could tell from Tamaras videos how “fake” and “forced to like her” she acted.
I truly wonder what really went down with them. There’s no way it was a peaceful ending. Though Tamara is annoying the way Kristina treated her in her videos was inappropriate. She was Tamaras employee and it was pretty surprising she would speak to her boss like that on camera. But maybe Tamara was terrible to her off camera and that was her way of getting back who knows.

Whose legs are these?
what is this sorcery?
it's creepy
A witches! A witches! They way she tells lies it keeps us in stitches. TamTam wishes she had riches. And, a place to stay to put her dishes.😂😂😂 Ok, I’m done🧚🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.