Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that sums pretty much everything. Here’s the summary:

She’s leaving the apartment because she didn’t feel safe there anymore, like someone’s watching her, etc. (Perhaps this is exactly how it happened, but she mentioned that she can’t discuss)
She said she never:
Showed the view from the apartment
Made an apartment tour
Never filmed near the flat
She was living in the boujee 8th arrondissement, in the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. If anyone‘s interested, I’d like to find out the listing on the real estate sites.
She showed briefly empty apartment and showed how she generously left the bath floor towel and a scale in the flat.
London is the least fashion oriented city
It’s really Milan and Paris, despite it’s not safe.
She’s forced to make a decision now, and she doesn’t want to do it in a hurry. It’s funny how she mentions London as an option (saying she works a lot in London), because when she moved to Paris she had the Brexit as an excuse.
Her boyfriend actually seems very nice and supportive. After they left the apartment, she was obviously very down, borderline pessimistic, but he kept cheering her up, in a very kind and and gentle manner.
She’s in „London“ for the weekend. Monologue on the couch, voices from her sister and bf from behind. She needs to set up many many things, as always.
Charlotte Tilbury is her favorite makeup brand. Conveniently, shows the corresponding PR unboxing. Followed by Dior, Laura Mercier etc.
Stefan makes an appearance (nice and polite kid, nicely grown up) and advising she should live in London.
She cut 10cm of hair and she’s happy about it. Thank you so much for watching.
Thanks for recapping! Her boyfriend does seem nice and supportive. I don’t understand why she kept saying “we” have to make a decision regarding where to live. Isn’t he supposed to be moving to Milan for work?

Reactions: 17
It very odd a 30+ y/o woman who claims to be so together and positive has no idea where to live. It’s insane to me that anyone could go on with life/work without having a place to call home firmly nailed down. Is she waiting on her boyfriend to offer for them to move in together? Did they actually live together in Paris?? Thieves must have known the date her lease was up because the timing was perfect😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I believe less and less what Tamara spits out of her mouth. I don't understand how her followers don't realise that she's projecting a life she doesn't have. At this point it's very obvious :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Hi guys👋🏻 Wowzers, we’re already on thread #11. Good job💖 YAY US!!🌼 Just wondering how we got this title for thread #11? Per the rules, the thread title suggestion with the most votes should be the title. With 27 votes, from our last thread, #10 - post #1009, @Lena94 had the thread title suggestion with the most votes.

Let’s see what Peacehaven Tammy gets into next😂😂
I am so sorry this is all my fault…
I misread this morning and thought my suggestion had the most votes and that I had to create a new thread. I didn’t double check.

Buuuut I have an excuzzzze you guuuuys !
Went away for the week end to get around our future country house with the previous owner (like you know property, things that last and can’t be stolen in an airbnb)…
Was quickly checking Tattle on my phone in the car on our way to the house and didn’t go back to all suggestions to check which had the most votes.
Believe it or not after I posted the recap a car overheat warning appeared, a bit worrying !
Great insurance policy covered a 200km taxi ride back to Paris and the car taken to the nearest garage for repair…

All this to say I am sorry i didn’t do my due diligence !

Apologies to the lovely @Lena94 and to all of you guys !

• Heart
Reactions: 24

She’s leaving the apartment because she didn’t feel safe there anymore, like someone’s watching her, etc. (Perhaps this is exactly how it happened, but she mentioned that she can’t discuss)
She said she never:
Made an apartment tour
She was living in the boujee 8th arrondissement, in the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. If anyone‘s interested, I’d like to find out the listing on the real estate sites.
She showed briefly empty apartment and showed how she generously left the bath floor towel and a scale in the flat.
She’s forced to make a decision now, and she doesn’t want to do it in a hurry. It’s funny how she mentions London as an option (saying she works a lot in London), because when she moved to Paris she had the Brexit as an excuse.
Her boyfriend actually seems very nice and supportive. After they left the apartment, she was obviously very down, borderline pessimistic, but he kept cheering her up, in a very kind and and gentle manner.
She’s in „London“ for the weekend. Monologue on the couch, voices from her sister and bf from behind. She needs to set up many many things, as always.
Charlotte Tilbury is her favorite makeup brand. Conveniently, shows the corresponding PR unboxing. Followed by Dior, Laura Mercier etc.
Stefan makes an appearance (nice and polite kid, nicely grown up) and advising she should live in London.
TamTam, what happened to the lie about Dirty Grandpa building you a custom closet in his Italy home that you were moving to? She LIES so much that she can’t keep the lies straight!!🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It seems to me that she builds some fake drama around "not knowing where to live", whereas, in reality, she is just lost and fake.
she seems almost proud about how she lives so "freely", being able to live wherever she wants, etc blah blah blah.

Reactions: 21
I am so sorry this is all my fault…
I misread this morning and thought my suggestion had the most votes and that I had to create a new thread. I didn’t double check.

Buuuut I have an excuzzzze you guuuuys !
Went away for the week end to get around our future country house with the previous owner (like you know property, things that last and can’t be stolen in an airbnb)…
Was quickly checking Tattle on my phone in the car on our way to the house and didn’t go back to all suggestions to check which had the most votes.
Believe it or not after I posted the recap a car overheat warning appeared, a bit worrying !
Great insurance policy covered a 200km taxi ride back to Paris and the car taken to the nearest garage for repair…

All this to say I am sorry i didn’t do my due diligence !

Apologies to the lovely @Lena94 and to all of you guys !
No apologies necessary. YOU DID WONDERFUL💖💖💖 Thank you🙏

Also, the person with the most thread suggestion votes DOES NOT have to create the next new thread. Anyone with creating thread rights can create the next new thread when the current thread reaches 1,000 posts. Again, THANK YOU🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Girls you are so vain 🤑🤑
Next time we'll ask Dummy to do the title 😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭😭
Just kidding ofc
I'll do it next time , surely will get 80 votes 🤑😭😭😭😭😭☢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
4D505D45-0033-4BF5-B5F2-5D8FADFEE773.jpeg

We will NEVER see Dirty Grandpa display affection to Dumb Tammy.

TamTam, I know you read Tattle, so prove me wrong! Go ahead and post an IG story with Dirty Grandpa showing you some true affection.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
No apologies necessary. YOU DID WONDERFUL💖💖💖 Thank you🙏

Also, the person with the most thread suggestion votes DOES NOT have to create the next new thread. Anyone with creating thread rights can create the next new thread when the current thread reaches 1,000 posts. Again, THANK YOU🌼
Girls, this is by far the most polite gossip forum I' ve ever visited.
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for recapping! Her boyfriend does seem nice and supportive. I don’t understand why she kept saying “we” have to make a decision regarding where to live. Isn’t he supposed to be moving to Milan for work?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is living off her. I don't understand why he needs to be in the UK and not in Milan where he works. The only thing I can think of is that he doesn't have the money to pay the rent, he is relying on her to sign all rental paperwork and pay the deposit. I am guessing his name is not on the apartment contract. Very clever indeed, it means he can walk away anytime

Reactions: 16
Girls, this is by far the most polite gossip forum I' ve ever visited.
❤❤❤
Hang in there…We’ll rip the witch, TamTam, apart! Was that impolite enough? If not, I’ve got a smorgasbord of swear words in my arsenal😂 I aims to please 💃🏼🧚🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Hang in there…We’ll rip the witch, TamTam, apart! Was that impolite enough? If not, I’ve got a smorgasbord of swear words in my arsenal😂 I aims to please 💃🏼🧚🏻‍♀️
You are an Icon girl ✅✅🙏

She's getting more and more boring & lifeless , poor delusional Tetka 🤑☢☢

Reactions: 9

She said she never:
Made an apartment tour
Love the summary, I would just like to add that she also generously left the piled up hehmez boxes she hoarded over her stay in paris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I understand wanting to leave Paris because she no longer feels safe thereーshe did get robbed.
However, I didn't like how she phrased it. Saying because she likes expensive things and Paris is not a safe city?
Because you just NEED to be decked out in tens of thousands worth of jewelry and designer clothing and a Hermes bag every time you go out? It's just tone deaf beyond belief. Oh, poor little rich girl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
1630271555189.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I understand wanting to leave Paris because she no longer feels safe thereーshe did get robbed.
However, I didn't like how she phrased it. Saying because she likes expensive things and Paris is not a safe city?
Because you just NEED to be decked out in tens of thousands worth of jewelry and designer clothing and a Hermes bag every time you go out? It's just tone deaf beyond belief. Oh, poor little rich girl.
I agree with you! Except, I wouldn’t call her rich. She’s a poor little girl TRYING to play rich. Rich people aren’t homeless. Rich people don’t crave and flash purchases. Our TamTam is a try hard🤧 I love DECKED OUT! May I use it in some of my future post? You have me cracking up!😂😂 I love your post!!! I see that this is your 1st post. WELCOME ABOARD💖🌼

Reactions: 27

She said she never:
Made an apartment tour
Omg! Her english is soo poor!😫 I had to rewind several times when she said the word “envision”

she said envi-chegit? What! Check it out time stamp 12:25

950CA00F-6914-4805-91AE-BE22718FB721.jpeg

Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
View attachment 735819
I had no idea she looked like this before?!😱
She’s a totally a different person now

31B385C8-DF60-44B0-A752-966C80169001.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.