Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
View attachment 735819
She once posted an beauty chat what I had done video. I followed her because pre Paris T was gorgous. In Paris she started to wear more black and somehow fell in a bath of bronzer. Now I just wonder if she will ever get back to classy former self again.

How much I love to hate watch her now, I just don't want to waste an hour of my life on a self absorbed horror story about FrankenTam. If you do, my kingdom for a recap.

Reactions: 6
Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
View attachment 735819
There were mentions of this, in some of the previous threads. Some members found that she was tagged by some doctor which did the procedure.
it had before/after pictures. So yes, she had undereye surgery(if that's the correct naming for this intervention, I am not the expert :).

Reactions: 20
Imagine living in Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that you're shallow AF that the first thing you can say about living in Paris is that you loooooved being 3 minutes away from Hermes store. She wouldn't survive the day in the real world.

Also, isn't moving to Milan obvious next step? Bf is there, her management, fake friends to celebrate success with are there, fashion capital, dogs to pet and squeak around, Hermes store, nicely connected to her London home & Belgrade plastic surgeon?

She's just a drama queen. Sorry, one strong and undefeatable drama queen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Imagine living in Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that you're shallow AF that the first thing you can say about living in Paris is that you loooooved being 3 minutes away from Hermes store. She wouldn't survive the day in the real world.

Also, isn't moving to Milan obvious next step? Bf is there, her management, fake friends to celebrate success with are there, fashion capital, dogs to pet and squeak around, Hermes store, nicely connected to her London home & Belgrade plastic surgeon?

You are spot on 👍🏼but when sh tell so

You are spot on 👍🏼but when she tells so many lies you forget what you have said and which lies you have to keep up with. I find it strange that she said she had a lot of work in London yet she wants to move to Italy. There's an English saying "liar, liar, pants on fire" her leech of a boyfriend is no help leaving all the rental property administration for her to sort

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

She can't find an AirBnB luxurious enough to be her next pretend apartment. There are Fendi apartments in Milan, and she could stay there, as a temporary residence. Or she can live in a hotel. With her capability to buy Hermes like it's Starbucks, it's really just a no-brainer for someone sane to purchase or rent a new home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can't find an AirBnB luxurious enough to be her next pretend apartment. There are Fendi apartments in Milan, and she could stay there, as a temporary residence. Or she can live in a hotel. With her capability to buy Hermes like it's Starbucks, it's really just a no-brainer for someone sane to purchase or rent a new home.
She could step up her current boring content with apt hunting / renovations / home decor as a lot of her peers did (LEM, Frow, Mumblr…).
Or she could be upfront and say she prefers staying at airbnbs and hotels for the time being, which is fine.
She buried herself in her lies and inaccurate wording of things.
There has never been any real apt in Paris, all long term holiday/business rentals.
There has never been any London place, she was thinking of getting a place but then covid happened.
The pax wardrobes are gone, this might be the custom closet her BF is gonna install in « their » Milan place. Which has been talked about for months but still, she has never been there, nor shown any pictures nor set any moving date. I suspect she is still Tinking about « buying »(renting) a place there, and Noting has been set up yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As someone here previously mentioned, I think that she just likes to create drama around the topic of moving so that she gets more views. I thought that it is clear that she was going to move to Milan but suddenly she is not sure about it 🤷‍♀️. Plus, it seems that even if she moves there she is not going to live together with Rasputin. Quite of a sad story imo.. If I were her, I would never want to move to a city where my 'boyfriend' lives but we are not going to live together..if he doesn't want to live with you, why should you bother with it?🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As someone here previously mentioned, I think that she just likes to create drama around the topic of moving so that she gets more views. I thought that it is clear that she was going to move to Milan but suddenly she is not sure about it 🤷‍♀️. Plus, it seems that even if she moves there she is not going to live together with Rasputin. Quite of a sad story imo.. If I were her, I would never want to move to a city where my 'boyfriend' lives but we are not going to live together..if he doesn't want to live with you, why should you bother with it?🙄
I think she wants to tie up her boyfriend but as we can see her boyfriend doesn't seem to be very interested. The guy seems to 'support' her but he never appears in any of her videos, she clearly want to show him but he doesn't seem to be very convinced that's why we only hear his voice. I can understand that the guy wants 'privacy' but being with someone like Tamara.... maybe he doesn't like having the camera in front of him all the time because TamTam seems to be the only thing she does :LOL:

After all, I don't think this guy wants to get super serious with her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think she wants to tie up her boyfriend but as we can see her boyfriend doesn't seem to be very interested. The guy seems to 'support' her but he never appears in any of her videos, she clearly want to show him but he doesn't seem to be very convinced that's why we only hear his voice. I can understand that the guy wants 'privacy' but being with someone like Tamara.... maybe he doesn't like having the camera in front of him all the time because TamTam seems to be the only thing she does :LOL:

So much videos of her saying she wants to get married or how her wedding should look like. Every time she mentions that to him, he always says something like not now. After that she yaps into the camera about that it isn't nessisary now, that there are other things, that she is independent. Every time she says that, her voice changes. I think she wants to marry his money more than him and he is old enough not to fall for that. It's okay for a man to be older than a woman but if the age of your girlfriends never change, he is not going to change.

Reactions: 14
43031145-8831-46A6-BD72-8B1104467281.jpeg

The pose your child makes when they need to get to the potty in a hurry🙈

Bad filler, bad filler a monster from Michael Jackson’s Thriller😱
50DD84C8-1E0B-4644-80C5-5F3188EF0975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
F0CE1A95-91E3-427F-B28B-1EEFE99E2C82.jpeg

Look at Homeless Tammy😖 Her face is so botched that her nostrils are almost shut when she fish puckers those poorly filled lips💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why am I only now just realising she got a nose job!?
CD844714-1FA4-4422-B5E3-8A4E950B3D13.jpeg

First screenshot is from a vlog 3 years ago, second screenshot is her most recent video.

Did she ever admit to getting one?

• Wow
  • Haha
Why am I only now just realising she got a nose job!?View attachment 737296
First screenshot is from a vlog 3 years ago, second screenshot is her most recent video.

Yes, but not at first. She said she had to fix deviated septum, but we are all aware that she made that up. That is every influencer’s made up reason to change their total appearance.

• Haha
  • Sick

at his age, if he wanted to he would've

i think that is one of the most essential things to know about men, especially for marriage minded women..if he wanted to he would have done it. she is forcing something that isn't there.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why am I only now just realising she got a nose job!?View attachment 737296

Omg .. still looks horrible. Her tip is gone. I used to watch her videos when she got her nose job. I didn’t buy that crap she said about being a medical procedure 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.