Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
To be fair, if my Dad had a yacht in the sun (in a country I’m legally entitled to travel to)and I could comfortably and safely transport my family to it (by private jet) after 10 weeks in lockdown in the UK - I would do it. I’m sure they have the money and access to have themselves and their staff tested and not put anyone at excess risk (going to the supermarket is still a risk but all who can are doing it).

Reactions: 61

Won’t you have a cup

Poor old Tamara! Face like a potato and still trying to be a socialite.

She once got a job presenting Formula 1 coverage on telly. By her own efforts, you understand. Not because her father, Bernie Ecclestone, set up and owned F1. No. Tamara got the job all on her own. In fact, it was HARDER for Tamara than it would have been for anyone else. Because she had to contend with prejudice about her privileged background, you see.

She appeared to see no flaw in her argument. She had studied at the LSE, she claimed (as if!! Maybe Bernie paid them to let her in) so she deserved the opportunities her father handed to her, she reckoned.

Funny how neither she nor her sister ever seem to look happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I always feel something is lacking in the marriage... I can’t give an example but it just feels like they have no chemistry. And I don’t see her having another child due to her devotion to Fifi.

Reactions: 30

vikka

VIP Member
I always feel something is lacking in the marriage... I can’t give an example but it just feels like they have no chemistry. And I don’t see her having another child due to her devotion to Fifi.
She's said some comments which gave me the impression they are having trouble conceiving.

I do think they spoil Sophia too much (hate the "Fifi" nickname, sounds like a dog's name to me); and give her some unreliazable/unrealistic expectations in and of life.
Isn't it crushing when you're a kid, slowly grow up and realize some of the lies your parents told you, like turns out Santa isn't real and other stuff like that.
Here we have Sophia, who's made to believe that mermaids are real, unicorns are real, Disney characters are real, santa's real as well as his home in the North Pole and so so much more.
Sophia living in a gilded cage as above said is spot on and once she grows up I think she'll spin a bit, as spoilt (rich) kids so often do.

I think it's dumb to holiday anywhere abroad right now, but to leave the minute they could and show it off so much is in such poor taste and the way they (esp Jay) are handling it is even worse. I usually never begrudge these uber-rich people their luxuries and life, but this holiday and its showing off is in such poor taste that I have barely any words for it.

Petra is extremely emaciated and the blonde hair, slug lips and Sharpie eyebrows make her look really weird.
She always looks miserable, Tamara comes across as happier, but who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I watched her programme she had for one season and Jay was so keen to have a second child and she was not..he’s very strange though isn’t he a convicted for something to do with drugs?
Yeah he was in the paper years ago supplying drugs to his sister‘s (Jo Wheatley who won GBBO) best friend Jesse Wallace aka Kat Slater. All very Essex/Murky. Also his brother-in-law got sent down for laundering drug money. No wonder Bernie can’t stand Jay.

I feel sorry for the child she is bringing up, poor little mite doesn't stand a chance, living in a gilded cage.

Tamara has never done a hard days work in her life, sound familiar?
That kid is so spoilt. Fancy showing off in the middle of a pandemic. There are families struggling to eat let alone jet off to Croatia. Must admit there are nicer places to go. Good old Bernie lending out his yacht petrara, whatever it’s called ffs.

I watched her programme she had for one season and Jay was so keen to have a second child and she was not..he’s very strange though isn’t he a convicted for something to do with drugs?
He’s a flash little runt with no taste in art. His eyes are too close together and he makes Tom cruise look tall!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Horatio

VIP Member
The reality series about her was quite incredible.
Both her and her husband would pretend to work, and be busy to look like they were productive members of society. And clearly little love between the two of them, it was always awkward - incredible when they are married with a child. She also didn’t seem to have any ‘friends’ not on her pay roll, even when she threw a party. I think she’s so obsessed with her kid because she’s the only person in Tamaras life who truely loves her without anything relating to money.

Reactions: 26

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I used to really like her and thought she was a good mum and thought she was fairly down to earth. I even used to like Jay and how he called out the people who would try and troll them and send rude messages about Sophia.

But after he said that Dominic Cummings actions where acceptable and used the line that ‘any parent would do the same’ like BJ did I unfollowed him.

Then when they swanned off to Croatia and started flaunting it and commenting back nastily to people who are just ‘jealous’ I realised how dumb I’d been to think she was a decent normal human being!

Reactions: 25

Anasnake

VIP Member
When I hear celebs getting publicity for their generosity I just think of George Michael who did everything secretly and because he was a genuinely good person.

Reactions: 24

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I had to unfollow when she was constantly showing photos of her breastfeeding her 19 year old child. She is built like a brick shit house with those square shoulders, always hiding behind Jay and that kid as if it makes her appear thin or something.
Really?! If she’s built like a brick shit house, there’s no hope for me!! I think she has a gorgeous figure! She hid herself whilst pregnant, but only because she kept it secret from the media, which is fair enough.
As for breast feeding - we all do what is right for us and our children, surely?! It’s a natural process; nothing to hide!

• Heart
All that money and they still sell her cast offs. Wonder if they donate to charity?
Tamara donates all of her sales money etc to Great Ormond Street Childrens hospital. She actually donates a small fortune every year.
Christmas time she brings in £1000’s of toys for the patients, it’s pretty amazing to see!
I only know this because I work there but she hands over massive amounts of money to the hospital

• Heart

Alliealoop

I find them so dull. I know I'm probably mad but I reckon their lives are really dull. Its one endless holiday - another beach. I know the husband has a 'job' at the gallery but it just seems like he does nothing.
They hang out in some resort or with Petra or on a boat and that's it.
It would be amazing for a month and then I'd want to get back to work.
Is the eldest ever going back to school?
What about all their dogs?
What are they going to do after this holiday? Another holiday?
I suppose the kid doesn't have to go to school because she will never have to work.
It's just so boring.
No challenges or stimulation.

Reactions: 23

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Couldn’t find a thread on her so apologies if there is one. She’s really annoyed me jetting off to Croatia in that big yacht during a pandemic. Her husband is so rude replying to people calling them out on it. Awful!

Reactions: 23

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
First time poster on here but I follow Tamara on Instagram and watched her programs on telly . I think for the wealth she has she is as down to earth as she can be . And she seems a lovely mum to those 2 girls they literally are her life you can tell . I don’t mind her posting all the holidays etc because let’s be honest we would all do the same given half the chance . And it’s her social media she’s just posting her life I don’t think she does it in a Braggy way . Most of her posts are just of the girls . Her & jay are quite funny together aswell when he was taking the piss out of her hat 😂. I really like them

Reactions: 22
How can two super wealthy women (Tamara and Petra) have such poor tastes in everything from clothing to men? You'd think that all that money and education would've made at least some difference.
Haha their clothes are horrendous aren’t they. Tamara always looks like a linebacker and petra the worst kind of nineties eurotrash. Oh the garments I would buy with that sort of cash...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Makeupaddict5

I don’t mind them tbh. Don’t give them much thought but I think Jay looks like Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I also think that she seems a lovely, sweet person, who always tries to do the right thing. In her TV series a couple of years ago, she had a girls' night in and only invited a couple of friends and her sister, and doesn't seem to have many friends. I wonder if perhaps she doesn't know who to trust due to her wealth as people may not want to be her friends for the right reasons?

Reactions: 21