Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, if my Dad had a yacht in the sun (in a country I’m legally entitled to travel to)and I could comfortably and safely transport my family to it (by private jet) after 10 weeks in lockdown in the UK - I would do it. I’m sure they have the money and access to have themselves and their staff tested and not put anyone at excess risk (going to the supermarket is still a risk but all who can are doing it).

Reactions: 61
To be fair, if my Dad had a yacht in the sun (in a country I’m legally entitled to travel to)and I could comfortably and safely transport my family to it (by private jet) after 10 weeks in lockdown in the UK - I would do it. I’m sure they have the money and access to have themselves and their staff tested and not put anyone at excess risk (going to the supermarket is still a risk but all who can are doing it).
I agree to an extent, but read the comments under some of her pictures and her husbands replies to them. So catty. And a big ‘duck you were better than you’ attitude.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The reality series about her was quite incredible.
Both her and her husband would pretend to work, and be busy to look like they were productive members of society. And clearly little love between the two of them, it was always awkward - incredible when they are married with a child. She also didn’t seem to have any ‘friends’ not on her pay roll, even when she threw a party. I think she’s so obsessed with her kid because she’s the only person in Tamaras life who truely loves her without anything relating to money.

Reactions: 26
Nobody is saying they begrudge them, just don’t rub in people’s faces. Lacks class, tact and diplomacy!!

Reactions: 16
Nobody is saying they begrudge them, just don’t rub in people’s faces. Lacks class, tact and diplomacy!!
As if they’ve ever had an ounce of class or tact in the way they spend ! Doesn’t she have something like 25 full time employees as domestic staff ?! Who needs that ? Just one tiny example

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As if they’ve ever had an ounce of class or tact in the way they spend ! Doesn’t she have something like 25 full time employees as domestic staff ?! Who needs that ? Just one tiny example
I think she said in her reality series that she has a household of 50 staff!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly and the wide boy husband said once that they only live in a few rooms.

Reactions: 5
I think she said in her reality series that she has a household of 50 staff!
I thought I might be understating the number but my rational self thought surely 25 was high enough. It’s like they spend money just for the sake of it , there can’t be a need to pay a full time wage to all those people. It’s not like they work for them in a company or something, it’s purely domestic right ? But as I said earlier some of them are needed for a second role - to pretend to be tamaras friends when she has parties and such ... 😔

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind them tbh. Don’t give them much thought but I think Jay looks like Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thing that stood out to me when i watched the series was the cartoon image of her. I know it’s just an animation and they are always flattering in these scenarios but it wasn’t just that it looked so unlike her . It was that in the context of her sad and delusional existence... does anyone understand what I mean ?
F5832560-4B9B-442C-B571-C78F29DF28DB.jpeg
4CD41682-6BB6-4A5D-AC7A-04C73EDAD9E7.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Jay is a nasty piece of work. The way he zones in on any remotely critical comment and then makes an example of people is vile.
I too used to like them but the way they both (yes, she doesn’t comment the way he does but she doesn’t stop it on her own profile) behave is so nasty.
for what it’s worth, I’m not jealous and I don’t have a problem with people spending loads of money - I like to see it!

Also yes his eyes are too close together!! It took me so long to figure this out but now it’s all I can see.

Reactions: 15
James’ IG is amazing, I’m hooked !
Wow, I’ve just had a look. He’s off his trolley!!! It makes for great reading/viewing though. Slightly bemused by his plan to sue the Ecclestones though, given that his children live with Petra. The money is clearly irrelevant to both parties - will be peanuts to them - but your children growing up knowing that their Dad sued their Mum and Grandfather? That’s not going to end well!!

Jay is a nasty piece of work. The way he zones in on any remotely critical comment and then makes an example of people is vile.
I too used to like them but the way they both (yes, she doesn’t comment the way he does but she doesn’t stop it on her own profile) behave is so nasty.
for what it’s worth, I’m not jealous and I don’t have a problem with people spending loads of money - I like to see it!

Also yes his eyes are too close together!! It took me so long to figure this out but now it’s all I can see.
Agree that Jay is a nasty piece of work. He clearly adores his daughter, but I’m convinced his marriage is all about money and status for him. He gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 16
I find James Stunt and his wealth such fun. He’s obviously a complete fantatist.
I was waiting for a paper to say he was close to brokeX

Reactions: 11
They only show a few of their rooms in their home but I’ve never seen so much money spent to look so cheap. It’s all horrible! And they seem to have a really small garden? (Comparitively speaking)

Reactions: 12
I remember a show about Michael Jackson. He could go to an Antique shop and find the one thing that looked like it came from a cheap price tat shop.

Tamara definitely follows the Dolly Parton mantra - it takes a lot of money to look this cheap.

Reactions: 15
I remember a show about Michael Jackson. He could go to an Antique shop and find the one thing that looked like it came from a cheap price tat shop.

Tamara definitely follows the Dolly Parton mantra - it takes a lot of money to look this cheap.
That was the Martin Bashir documentary. He was in Vegas I think, just pointing at all sorts of tat saying ‘I’ll take that, and that and that’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tamara’s photoshop attempts are always fun 😂

Her stylist clearly hates her and makes her look like a female wrestler.
Her husband looks so dodgy - the mantra - never trust a man whose eyes are too close together rings true

I’d say poor Bernie is like wtf with his two daughters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.