Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riri is the nickname for Serena like Fifi is for Sophia ... lovely pretty names I think

Reactions: 5
I know its Riri, but did she not call her cc when she was tiny?
maybe she did ... “Cici” makes sense as a nickname for “Serena” too... perhaps she preferred it as “riri” though then over time ... sometimes nicknames change a little when being developed

do we reckon she “chose” the sex of the baby?

I think so...

Fifi asked for a sister and I would imagine Tamara wanting another girl to add to her relationship with Fifi as well as the fact a girl was her first ... doing all the “girly” things etc

Reactions: 4
maybe she did ... “Cici” makes sense as a nickname for “Serena” too... perhaps she preferred it as “riri” though then over time ... sometimes nicknames change a little when being developed

do we reckon she “chose” the sex of the baby?

I think so...

Fifi asked for a sister and I would imagine Tamara wanting another girl to add to her relationship with Fifi as well as the fact a girl was her first ... doing all the “girly” things etc
I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of very rich, famous people choose the sex of their babies. I guess they’ve got the money to do it and to them it’s just another thing they want that they can buy. I have read before, too, that lots of celebs want boy/girl twins so they do IVF and gender selection to help them achieve this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think it’s really nice of her to offer baby clothes, toys etc. I assume she normally donates to charity shops (or her staff do 😂)
Whilst yes it is nice, I can’t help but think it’s also done for head pats on the internet. Especially the crowd sourcing answers about where to donate her breast milk. She said that she previously donated milk when she was feeding Fifi, so she obviously knows an organization to send it to. She also has personal assistants who could find out where to send it to with a quick google and phone call, far quicker than any replies from her followers on Instagram.

I know lots of people say she does a lot for GOSH, but it seems to be things like auctions from previously worn clothes, either by her or her kids. I feel that someone who seems adamant to put their lives on the internet and has the ample resources and time to bring advocacy and light to charities and causes could actually do so much more than she does. Asking her followers if they want Fifi’s old clothes rings a bit hollow to me. I mean why not donate them to a women’s shelter or some other such place where they would be far more useful than to a fan on Instagram? There are so many grassroots organizations that can really use the clothing/toy donations for struggling families in the UK.

Reactions: 12
Whilst yes it is nice, I can’t help but think it’s also done for head pats on the internet. Especially the crowd sourcing answers about where to donate her breast milk. She said that she previously donated milk when she was feeding Fifi, so she obviously knows an organization to send it to. She also has personal assistants who could find out where to send it to with a quick google and phone call, far quicker than any replies from her followers on Instagram.

I know lots of people say she does a lot for GOSH, but it seems to be things like auctions from previously worn clothes, either by her or her kids. I feel that someone who seems adamant to put their lives on the internet and has the ample resources and time to bring advocacy and light to charities and causes could actually do so much more than she does. Asking her followers if they want Fifi’s old clothes rings a bit hollow to me. I mean why not donate them to a women’s shelter or some other such place where they would be far more useful than to a fan on Instagram? There are so many grassroots organizations that can really use the clothing/toy donations for struggling families in the UK.
Definitely agree with all of this. Seems really crass being so public with how 'generous' one is. Charity done discretely is authentic, this really does seem to be so odd. Especially like you say, she's got staff and google as resources, why need to ask instagram.

Reactions: 6
When I hear celebs getting publicity for their generosity I just think of George Michael who did everything secretly and because he was a genuinely good person.

Reactions: 24

Well said! 👏

Reactions: 5
I saw a post today saying so ling as Fifi is kind who cares about her reading level - thats all good and well for child born in to millions and will never need to work.
Where as i want my daughter to be kind but she also needs to be able to read as she needs a job when she is an adult............how the other half live

Reactions: 12
They’ve jetted off to the Maldives now, I guess their Dubai 3 months visa was up.

I couldn’t care less where they are in the world but what has made me ragey is Tamara feeding throwing salted pringles at the fish in the ocean. It’s not fish food, you entitled idiot. You are ruining a bleeping eco system and potentially poisoning ocean creatures just because you feel like feeding them pringles from your hotel mini bar. The Indian Ocean is so beautiful and it doesn’t deserve these tools throwing non native food sources into it just so that Fifi can see the fish. Idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If she's breast feeding it is easier in a carrier. I found that it was much easier for ease of feeding as opposed to a pushchair
Yeah totally but the baby is always facing outwards! That’s not so helpful for breastfeeding! Plus she took a pic for Mother’s Day today in pjs with the baby in the carrier

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of very rich, famous people choose the sex of their babies. I guess they’ve got the money to do it and to them it’s just another thing they want that they can buy. I have read before, too, that lots of celebs want boy/girl twins so they do IVF and gender selection to help them achieve this.
I can imagine this one day

Obviously serena is loved but I can’t help but think she had her coz Sophia wanted a little sister.

I just find a lot of her posts rave about Sophia like her mother’s day post / story saying Sophia made her a mother and that her sister wished for serena.

I don’t know if picking the gender is a thing but if it is I can ingaine they would have opted for a girl to keep Sophia happy as Tamera had said a lot that Sophia only wanted a sister. I don’t know how a little brother woukd have gone down 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.