Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia-that’s her name; the look she gave jay when he continuously called her on the boat. She always seems uh with him. she gives me the impression he annoys her.

Reactions: 7
Sophia-that’s her name; the look she gave jay when he continuously called her on the boat. She always seems uh with him. she gives me the impression he annoys her.
I can understand that. I’ve never met the bloke but he annoys me, just thinking about him!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if they have security? He seems to show so much that it must be really easy to find that boat off the coast of Hvar
I don’t think I would sleep at night!

They do. The security team were pushing about the 5 trolleys she filled in Costco on the tamara’s world show in 2017/18 (I was off on mat leave when it was on!)
I think having children gave T meaning, that’s how she comes across anyway. Everything before was a vacuous and pointless rich existence - trying to launch crappy product lines but not being arsed to put in the work cos why bother etc. When you’re living off the interest of interest there is 0 motivation.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Tamara and Petra have security guards following them constantly. Usually they have 2-3 massive lads behind them.

Yeah, Tamara and Petra have security guards following them constantly. Usually they have 2-3 massive lads behind them.
Bernie’s wife’s mum got kidnapped right? I don’t blame them. It’s why I don’t think her sharing the kids on social media is *that* bad - altho they are super recognisable - as they have full time burley men looking after them. They are already a huge target, thanks for wealth.

None of the social media morons have that & consequently their kids are at massive risk.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s off to LA again what’s happening with school with fifi surely she’s missing her friends 😭

I suspect she jets off all the time to avoid the stench of letting her dogs tit everywhere in her house all day long. From a very reliable source who had to sign a NDA but it didn’t mention the dogs privacy so… 🤣
I feel this may be slightly out of context- after all they have what seems like 100’s of staff, surely there is one or more employed to look after the dogs as their role hence that seems to make no sense???

Bernie’s wife’s mum got kidnapped right? I don’t blame them. It’s why I don’t think her sharing the kids on social media is *that* bad - altho they are super recognisable - as they have full time burley men looking after them. They are already a huge target, thanks for wealth.

None of the social media morons have that & consequently their kids are at massive risk.

I agree. But I am surprised that Tamara is still showing the kids and her life after the thieves went through her home. I would have been terrified. I know that some celebrities never post in real time, so she is maybe doing that too.

I find them so dull. I know I'm probably mad but I reckon their lives are really dull. Its one endless holiday - another beach. I know the husband has a 'job' at the gallery but it just seems like he does nothing.
They hang out in some resort or with Petra or on a boat and that's it.
It would be amazing for a month and then I'd want to get back to work.
Is the eldest ever going back to school?
What about all their dogs?
What are they going to do after this holiday? Another holiday?
I suppose the kid doesn't have to go to school because she will never have to work.
It's just so boring.
No challenges or stimulation.

Reactions: 23
I get the impression that after the break-in a LOT changed for her, or at least I hope. It would be nice to think she’s boring because she’s calmed down and is putting her kids/safety first but I do wonder how curated it all is. She’s definitely changed though.

I get the impression that after the break-in a LOT changed for her, or at least I hope. It would be nice to think she’s boring because she’s calmed down and is putting her kids/safety first but I do wonder how curated it all is. She’s definitely changed though.
Changed in what way do you mean?

It must have been horrible. I wonder why they don't sell the house and go somewhere they feel safe.

It must have been horrible. I wonder why they don't sell the house and go somewhere they feel safe.
I think in between holidays they live in Switzerland, I read the house in London is worth something like 40 million, as they don't need the money perhaps it's just being kept as an investment for when the kids are older or as a base for jay when he flies over to watch football 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.