Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgemgemgem

The bit I find sad is that those kids are like nomads - no familiar bedroom or routine, no school. Those things are so important when you're growing up. I get that she doesn't feel safe in the London house but that's no reason to keep dragging your kids from place to place. It's very selfish behaviour - she's not putting them first at all. The "oh she's such a good mum" comments really grate on me for that.
I lived like that as a child and didn't mind it tbh. I just never (and still to this day at 35) have no real solid legitimate friendships. I believe it's because of never being in the same place long enough to establish anything more than a pen friend. At least her little miss has her cousins who she adores. I still do believe tamara is an excellent mother though. She does so much with the girls and doesn't palm them off.
My teenagers have moved countries six times now and we are currently settled somewhere lovely. They are happy with lots of life experiences and lots of close friends (as well as boyfriends and girlfriend's). My 10 year old son has itchy feet and wants to move somewhere cold as is sick of the heat. So they definitely do love moving about. They've done state schools, private schools and home schools and have thrived in all of them. They don't worry about a new school. Maybe Sophia is the same? They have stability despite moving - their stability is having me and their dad. They're resilient and enjoy new bedrooms etc. So I think it's unfair a little to imply she's a bad mum for not living in the same home or sending her child to the same school forever. Anyway that's my two cents, I know lots will disagree but each to their own etc. Sophia looks very happy, definitely doesn't resemble a child who's being dragged around the globe because of their parent's selfishness.

Reactions: 21

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I really like her. I like to believe she's a genuinely nice person and although Fifi has the most amazing life, she doesn't come across as brattish from the limited clips you can see of her. T seems like a very loving mum and I know she does a hell of a lot for charity.
Especially GOSH I can remember few years back she held a Christmas party at her home for so many poorly children & their parents/carers & upon arrival she told them all that her home is their home & no where was off limits, every year she donates bags & bags of toys for boys/girls babies, she goes to what ever toy department & chooses the toys along with fifi

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Won’t you have a cup

I would love to know why the sisters made such dodgy choices of boyfriends and husbands. I’m surmising that they are not too smart, but they seem to go for Flash Harry types who try to pass themselves off as intelligent City people.

It’s as if those women are desperate for anyone to show them attention. Tamara buying some arse a Cartier love bangle ‘shortly after they met’, both of them copping off with men who are plainly in it for the money. You’d think that wealth would give them at least some confidence and self-assurance, but no. Needy, needy, needy.

Plus, both of them appear to be permanently covered in heavy make up and Tamara at least seeks out photo opportunities constantly and shoves her daughter into the spotlight too. There is nothing stopping those women from living relatively normal lives. Why the crap reality shows and £1m (I think) crystal bathtubs? It leads you to suspect that they aren’t very interesting people and gain validation from going to parties and having people talk about them. I find it really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MissTeddy

VIP Member
FifI must be amazed on the mornings that she wakes up and DOESNT find an elaborate installation awaiting her.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
As much as I think she’s very materialistic and over the top... gotta give it to her she seems like a great mother and very dedicated to Fifi. But I suppose we all could be with ridiculous amounts of money and no job.
I think that says even more about her though, there’s plenty of people with money who have leave the kids with nannies all the time or ship them off to boarding school. Slavica is very down to earth and I think the girls are too. Yes money does earn you certain privileges but why not take advantage of them if it means your kids are safer, happier and and get their schooling. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with taking your family to live somewhere else and travelling there on your private jet if you can.

Lala66

As much as I think she’s very materialistic and over the top... gotta give it to her she seems like a great mother and very dedicated to Fifi. But I suppose we all could be with ridiculous amounts of money and no job.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Tamara’s photoshop attempts are always fun 😂

Her stylist clearly hates her and makes her look like a female wrestler.
Her husband looks so dodgy - the mantra - never trust a man whose eyes are too close together rings true

I’d say poor Bernie is like wtf with his two daughters

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's Jay that's the problem. He's vile, a total conman and can't resist showing off his new found wealth. He's actually repugnant, constantly flouting the rules and living off his wife's father.

I do like Tamara, and none of her posts seem particularly braggy, but there is a need for affirmation. Must be difficult to read the room when you've no idea what the room is! But Jay should know better and is so vulgar, I honestly don't know what she sees in him, he is ugly, broke, uneducated, all that long greasy hair, eyes too close together and stupid grinning face.

• Haha
  • Heart

sleepingstandingup

Also helped criminals escape justice and wad involved in drugs. Lovely chap.
So along with selling drugs, aiding and abetting arms dealers, he was also banned for insider trading. His character is totally questionable; he’s clearly heavily money orientated. I mean the man proposed to Tamara one month after meeting he- he locked that down so quickly! No one is denying that he seems to enjoy his family but let’s not pretend that he’s an upstanding guy just because he loves his daughters.

Also let’s not pretend that he ‘works’ simply because he owns the Maddox Gallery. It was purchased for him to have something to do and generate income, he isn’t even a director of the company there. Yes, it’s his business but it is run and managed by a team entirely without his presence. Whilst that is the dream, to have a self running business that generates his own income on top of the pocket money that Tamara gives him, he isn’t in there day in day out chasing down art contacts or negotiating deals.

Jay would only ever pop in once a fortnight for 10 minutes or so and then hop on down the road to Bodyism for a personal training sessions and lunch at Daylesford. It’s a wonderful life, but it’s nothing more than a vanity project so that he doesn’t look like a kept man.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
How can two super wealthy women (Tamara and Petra) have such poor tastes in everything from clothing to men? You'd think that all that money and education would've made at least some difference.

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
She looks really tired and run down in the photograph she's posted of the 4 of them in the woods.

Something a bit odd going on that they've not returned to the UK, especially with a school age child.
I can’t blame them, if I had access to my own lodge in Gstaad and a private tutor for my kid I’d be on that private jet ASAP

Whatever123

VIP Member
He was never a real trader.

I have friends (who I stopped speaking to at the time because I found it disgraceful) who worked for his ‘trading firm’ they just employ young boys, brain wash them by telling them to read the secret, show off Rolexes on Instagram etc when actually they just cold call vulnerable people are steal their savings.

They rent offices in London to make it look legit but it’s all a scam

• Wow
  • Angry

sleepingstandingup

They’ve jetted off to the Maldives now, I guess their Dubai 3 months visa was up.

I couldn’t care less where they are in the world but what has made me ragey is Tamara feeding throwing salted pringles at the fish in the ocean. It’s not fish food, you entitled idiot. You are ruining a fucking eco system and potentially poisoning ocean creatures just because you feel like feeding them pringles from your hotel mini bar. The Indian Ocean is so beautiful and it doesn’t deserve these tools throwing non native food sources into it just so that Fifi can see the fish. Idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's so crazy how Petra and Tamara seem to live quite normal (in the context of being super rich) lives with their kids, going for lunch, shopping. Yet their former pauper partners are jetting off around the world on private jets, desperate to schmooze with royals, taking their friends golfing around the globe and are obsessed with displaying bernies wealth to others. I'm embarrassed for them.

• Heart

Alliealoop

The way Sam speaks about the staff is really bizarre - because he is a breath away from being staff. He complains that people don't want to work - the irony!

• Haha