Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on her so apologies if there is one. She’s really annoyed me jetting off to Croatia in that big yacht during a pandemic. Her husband is so rude replying to people calling them out on it. Awful!

Reactions: 23
I always feel something is lacking in the marriage... I can’t give an example but it just feels like they have no chemistry. And I don’t see her having another child due to her devotion to Fifi.

Reactions: 30
I always feel something is lacking in the marriage... I can’t give an example but it just feels like they have no chemistry. And I don’t see her having another child due to her devotion to Fifi.
I watched her programme she had for one season and Jay was so keen to have a second child and she was not..he’s very strange though isn’t he a convicted for something to do with drugs?

Reactions: 9
Was that the programme where she didn’t know the difference between bread and toast ?

• Haha
I feel sorry for the child she is bringing up, poor little mite doesn't stand a chance, living in a gilded cage.

Tamara has never done a hard days work in her life, sound familiar?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor old Tamara! Face like a potato and still trying to be a socialite.

She once got a job presenting Formula 1 coverage on telly. By her own efforts, you understand. Not because her father, Bernie Ecclestone, set up and owned F1. No. Tamara got the job all on her own. In fact, it was HARDER for Tamara than it would have been for anyone else. Because she had to contend with prejudice about her privileged background, you see.

She appeared to see no flaw in her argument. She had studied at the LSE, she claimed (as if!! Maybe Bernie paid them to let her in) so she deserved the opportunities her father handed to her, she reckoned.

Funny how neither she nor her sister ever seem to look happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor old Tamara! Face like a potato and still trying to be a socialite.

She once got a job presenting Formula 1 coverage on telly. By her own efforts, you understand. Not because her father, Bernie Ecclestone, set up and owned F1. No. Tamara got the job all on her own. In fact, it was HARDER for Tamara than it would have been for anyone else. Because she had to contend with prejudice about her privileged background, you see.

She appeared to see no flaw in her argument. She had studied at the LSE, she claimed (as if!! Maybe Bernie paid them to let her in) so she deserved the opportunities her father handed to her, she reckoned.

Funny how neither she nor her sister ever seem to look happy.
You’re right, they look genuinely happy. Both married a bit of rough too.

She's said some comments which gave me the impression they are having trouble conceiving.

I do think they spoil Sophia too much (hate the "Fifi" nickname, sounds like a dog's name to me); and give her some unreliazable/unrealistic expectations in and of life.
Isn't it crushing when you're a kid, slowly grow up and realize some of the lies your parents told you, like turns out Santa isn't real and other stuff like that.
Here we have Sophia, who's made to believe that mermaids are real, unicorns are real, Disney characters are real, santa's real as well as his home in the North Pole and so so much more.
Sophia living in a gilded cage as above said is spot on and once she grows up I think she'll spin a bit, as spoilt (rich) kids so often do.

I think it's dumb to holiday anywhere abroad right now, but to leave the minute they could and show it off so much is in such poor taste and the way they (esp Jay) are handling it is even worse. I usually never begrudge these uber-rich people their luxuries and life, but this holiday and its showing off is in such poor taste that I have barely any words for it.

Petra is extremely emaciated and the blonde hair, slug lips and Sharpie eyebrows make her look really weird.
She always looks miserable, Tamara comes across as happier, but who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched her programme she had for one season and Jay was so keen to have a second child and she was not..he’s very strange though isn’t he a convicted for something to do with drugs?
Yeah he was in the paper years ago supplying drugs to his sister‘s (Jo Wheatley who won GBBO) best friend Jesse Wallace aka Kat Slater. All very Essex/Murky. Also his brother-in-law got sent down for laundering drug money. No wonder Bernie can’t stand Jay.

I feel sorry for the child she is bringing up, poor little mite doesn't stand a chance, living in a gilded cage.

Tamara has never done a hard days work in her life, sound familiar?
That kid is so spoilt. Fancy showing off in the middle of a pandemic. There are families struggling to eat let alone jet off to Croatia. Must admit there are nicer places to go. Good old Bernie lending out his yacht petrara, whatever it’s called ffs.

He’s a flash little runt with no taste in art. His eyes are too close together and he makes Tom cruise look tall!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate semi naked photos of kids on public accounts.

She loves her family but I hate people posting pictures of their kids on public social media. It makes their kids seem like marketing props.

It really angers me that "fifi" has no privacy. She's little more than an Instagram prop.

And it makes her such a target, that's what I can't get. But Tamara has got the IQ of a gnat, so she hasn't worked that out. She's too busy showing off her wealth.

Both Ecclestone women make me glad to be "comfortable" and not wealthy. I'd hate for my kids to grow up like either of them.

Reactions: 10
Both ended up with dodgy Essex men.. Petra’s posh public school boy ex husband James stunt is a fruit loop Check out his Instagram. One of Tamaras ex got done for blackmailing her. Such great taste in men!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to really like her and thought she was a good mum and thought she was fairly down to earth. I even used to like Jay and how he called out the people who would try and troll them and send rude messages about Sophia.

But after he said that Dominic Cummings actions where acceptable and used the line that ‘any parent would do the same’ like BJ did I unfollowed him.

Then when they swanned off to Croatia and started flaunting it and commenting back nastily to people who are just ‘jealous’ I realised how dumb I’d been to think she was a decent normal human being!

Reactions: 25
I used to really like her and thought she was a good mum and thought she was fairly down to earth. I even used to like Jay and how he called out the people who would try and troll them and send rude messages about Sophia.

But after he said that Dominic Cummings actions where acceptable and used the line that ‘any parent would do the same’ like BJ did I unfollowed him.

Then when they swanned off to Croatia and started flaunting it and commenting back nastily to people who are just ‘jealous’ I realised how dumb I’d been to think she was a decent normal human being!
I think they share the one brain cell!! He even got himself banned from trading in the city. He’s just a little Essex wide boy, who married very very well. Like his mate who married Petra. Kerrrrrching!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.