Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably just to do a few London Xmas bits that they enjoy (or had promised Fifi) and then slip away again...

also, she looks fabulous since having serena. Really slim and healthy. Would so love to know what workouts and what her chef has been cooking her!

Reactions: 4
Probably just to do a few London Xmas bits that they enjoy (or had promised Fifi) and then slip away again...

also, she looks fabulous since having serena. Really slim and healthy. Would so love to know what workouts and what her chef has been cooking her!
she does Barry’s for workouts ! And ye we’d all be slim if we had chefs... I do love how natural she is... she hasn’t ruined herself and she always looks quite classy (ie. not looooads of cleavage etc out)

Reactions: 12
she does Barry’s for workouts ! And ye we’d all be slim if we had chefs... I do love how natural she is... she hasn’t ruined herself and she always looks quite classy (ie. not looooads of cleavage etc out)
Completely agree! I think she looks😍

When she had Fifi she said she'd lost loads of weight from breastfeeding so perhaps the same has happened again. It doesn't work for everyone but I was the thinnest I've ever been when I was breastfeeding.

Good for her she looks her happiest when she’s with her children she clearly loves them very much.

Wonder if her staff, chef etc travel with her?

Reactions: 7
I know it's not a rave thread, but after her last story I have a lot of respect for Tamara ... influencers take note

Reactions: 15
I know it's not a rave thread, but after her last story I have a lot of respect for Tamara ... influencers take note
Yes me too, I thought it was a lovely gesture. Just hope she gets genuine people who really need a present and not timewasters who don't need any assistance.

Reactions: 16
I know all her going out clothes etc she wears once then auctions them off and the money goes to charity. She has money the rest of us could only dream of and she really does seem a lovely lady and Mum

Reactions: 16
I really like her. I like to believe she's a genuinely nice person and although Fifi has the most amazing life, she doesn't come across as brattish from the limited clips you can see of her. T seems like a very loving mum and I know she does a hell of a lot for charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really like her. I like to believe she's a genuinely nice person and although Fifi has the most amazing life, she doesn't come across as brattish from the limited clips you can see of her. T seems like a very loving mum and I know she does a hell of a lot for charity.
Especially GOSH I can remember few years back she held a Christmas party at her home for so many poorly children & their parents/carers & upon arrival she told them all that her home is their home & no where was off limits, every year she donates bags & bags of toys for boys/girls babies, she goes to what ever toy department & chooses the toys along with fifi

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely think she’s lovely, and behaves in exactly the way someone with her wealth and status should (which is rare). This is also why I think Jay is not the right fit for her. Its clear how in love with him she is, but I worry he’s going to seriously hurt her one day, probably once Bernie is no longer around. Dodgy as they come, is our Jay.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also think that she seems a lovely, sweet person, who always tries to do the right thing. In her TV series a couple of years ago, she had a girls' night in and only invited a couple of friends and her sister, and doesn't seem to have many friends. I wonder if perhaps she doesn't know who to trust due to her wealth as people may not want to be her friends for the right reasons?

Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s already been discussed but i’ve been wondering, is Fifi home schooled or attending school in Gstaad?

Sorry if it’s already been discussed but i’ve been wondering, is Fifi home schooled or attending school in Gstaad?
Home school with a private tutor. Fabulous opportunity. I had a private home tutor when i was Sophia's age as my parents travelled. It put me light-years ahead of my peers when i did return to school. It was the best, only 2 or three hours of school a day then adventures. Lucky Sophia.

Reactions: 11
They live on the street next to Kensington Palace. We were walking down it one Christmas and it's insane how it's dressed up. Someone told me it was her house. It's a private road with diplomats addresses on. Armed guarded Road and signs everywhere saying no pictures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.